The Snail Trail

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Men have a bunch of crazy shit they can do to women in bed. Just to name a few: Dirty Sanchez, The Houdini, Donkey Punch, etc, etc.

I'm a very odd and sexual person, so I'm always online looking at pr0n, odd websites and the like. Perhaps it's just the sites I frequent, but I've never read any stories of things that women can do to men. SO...I came up with one. :)

Ladies, allow the man to come inside you. Normally after this, you can cuddle for a minute or so (if so inclined *rolls eyes*) but eventually you're gonna have to go to the bathroom to clean up, lest you create blanket puddles. As you're getting up to go to the restroom, quickly put your sloppy wet pussy on his thigh and SQUEEZE as hard as you can so his ghostly man juice comes back out. While doing this, slide your moist verticle taco down the length of his leg and say in the cutest girly voice you can muster "SNAILTRIL!"

Now run like hell to the bathroom, lock the door, and giggle.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've done it to several guys! hahaha

My ex would actually flinch when I jumped out of bed quickly after sex. Once he ran from the room screaming "Go away! I know what you're up to!!"

I've only had one man laugh and hold still when I did it. <3

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Watch out Spladel.

38_b_snailtrail.jpg

She's coming for ya.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
Men have a bunch of crazy shit they can do to women in bed. Just to name a few: Dirty Sanchez, The Houdini, Donkey Punch, etc, etc.

I plead ignorance about the "crazy shit" that men supposedly do to women. Please explain.

Happy trails.

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually I do not find it nasty. I find it hot. I love the feeling of a hot swollen pussy on my thigh. MmMmmm I find it great!!!
If fluids come out of that delicious cunt, so be it, I think it is great, I would not want you to run for the B room though, I want you to keep rubbing it against my thigh......chances are you will get me hard on the spot...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
So it would be almost like dry (or wet) humping his legs. Not that i would actually do it but i can imagine it might feel rather nice and erotic as you would still be tender and wet from the sex..or it could just be gross, not to sure.

But on another note if a guy gave me a sanchez or a donkey punch id be mighty pissed off

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
horribleperson said:
whats The Houdini???

i dont really see this being all that bad
That dearling, is when a man and woman are having sex doggystyle. The man puts on a little moaning act and spits on her back to make her think he's come. Then he says "kiss me," spins her around and comes in her face.

lol.......Not so hilarious when you don't see it coming. /pun

B_horribleperson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
That dearling, is when a man and woman are having sex doggystyle. The man puts on a little moaning act and spits on her back to make her think he's come. Then he says "kiss me," spins her around and comes in her face.

lol.......Not so hilarious when you don't see it coming. /pun

hahahahhahaha
hahahahahahaha

thats funny

JoeNeckbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I say go for it but I bet you come out of the bathroom and lick it up nice and clean..right up to and including the balls and cock ...

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not sure about the sneezing...but the idea is pretty hot if you ask me!! In fact, you are pretty hot.....very nice boobies :smile: !!

Heather LouAnna said:

I'm a very odd and sexual person, so I'm always online looking at pr0n, odd websites and the like. Perhaps it's just the sites I frequent, but I've never read any stories of things that women can do to men. SO...I came up with one. :)

Ladies, allow the man to come inside you. Normally after this, you can cuddle for a minute or so (if so inclined *rolls eyes*) but eventually you're gonna have to go to the bathroom to clean up, lest you create blanket puddles. As you're getting up to go to the restroom, quickly put your sloppy wet pussy on his thigh and SQUEEZE as hard as you can so his ghostly man juice comes back out. While doing this, slide your moist verticle taco down the length of his leg and say in the cutest girly voice you can muster "SNAILTRIL!"

Now run like hell to the bathroom, lock the door, and giggle.