The Snail Trail

joker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm laughing my ass off...that is SOOO great. Don't know about the cumming inside me part though....I would be too afraid.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oopsie - thank you so much for pointing that out, honey. I wondered why I was the only one that foud that weird....duh:rolleyes:

HickBoy said:
Honey, read it again. She said squeeze, not sneeze.

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
Men have a bunch of crazy shit they can do to women in bed. Just to name a few: Dirty Sanchez, The Houdini, Donkey Punch, etc, etc.

I'm a very odd and sexual person, so I'm always online looking at pr0n, odd websites and the like. Perhaps it's just the sites I frequent, but I've never read any stories of things that women can do to men. SO...I came up with one. :)

Ladies, allow the man to come inside you. Normally after this, you can cuddle for a minute or so (if so inclined *rolls eyes*) but eventually you're gonna have to go to the bathroom to clean up, lest you create blanket puddles. As you're getting up to go to the restroom, quickly put your sloppy wet pussy on his thigh and SQUEEZE as hard as you can so his ghostly man juice comes back out. While doing this, slide your moist verticle taco down the length of his leg and say in the cutest girly voice you can muster "SNAILTRIL!"

Now run like hell to the bathroom, lock the door, and giggle.

haha. that pissed me off, and got my dick hard. i salute you.

*thats not cool. :nono:

mdc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't mind it at all. I don't think I would go asking for it though.

sasquatch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
That dearling, is when a man and woman are having sex doggystyle. The man puts on a little moaning act and spits on her back to make her think he's come. Then he says "kiss me," spins her around and comes in her face.

...and the Spiderman being when you catch your cum in your hand and throw a "web" over her face when she turns around.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Heather LouAnna said:
That dearling, is when a man and woman are having sex doggystyle. The man puts on a little moaning act and spits on her back to make her think he's come. Then he says "kiss me," spins her around and comes in her face.
Ah yes, another variation of the 'slapshot'. :eek:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
lol She goes to see Hannibal in his cell, man. It's all dark and dangerous and shit and as she's walking past other inmates cells, one of them slings come on her face. It's the cell right next to Hannibal's.

OMG. Get ye to Netflix.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
Men have a bunch of crazy shit they can do to women in bed. Just to name a few: Dirty Sanchez, The Houdini, Donkey Punch, etc, etc.

I'm a very odd and sexual person, so I'm always online looking at pr0n, odd websites and the like. Perhaps it's just the sites I frequent, but I've never read any stories of things that women can do to men. SO...I came up with one. :)

Ladies, allow the man to come inside you. Normally after this, you can cuddle for a minute or so (if so inclined *rolls eyes*) but eventually you're gonna have to go to the bathroom to clean up, lest you create blanket puddles. As you're getting up to go to the restroom, quickly put your sloppy wet pussy on his thigh and SQUEEZE as hard as you can so his ghostly man juice comes back out. While doing this, slide your moist verticle taco down the length of his leg and say in the cutest girly voice you can muster "SNAILTRIL!"

Now run like hell to the bathroom, lock the door, and giggle.

:biggrin1:

The sloopy pussy on his thigh..done already...but say cute "Snail Tril" have to try next time for sure!!!

:tongue:

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
:biggrin1:

The sloopy pussy on his thigh..done already...but say cute "Snail Tril" have to try next time for sure!!!

:tongue:

I may be the only one, I guess, but I would luvvvv a "sloopy" pussy on my thigh...... bring it on babe.... a treat!

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
horribleperson said:
whats The Houdini???

i dont really see this being all that bad
479441-post9.html