The Snake

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was a bit of a trek from the carpark down to the beach, first along the side of a meadow and then through a small wood before finally descending down a rocky path to the beach itself.
So 20 minutes later I was at the top ofthe beach, the part I wanted was right at the western end.
It was one of those late afternoons when the sky is blue, the sea twinkles and laps the sand with wavelets. At 4 in the afternoon all I wanted to was strip off and have a swim then lie and get a few late rays on my body.
I'd already passed a few people leaving the beach, they struggled up the cliff, some seemed to have the kitchen sink, parasols, bags and towels. Those that remained on the beach seemed well spread so I didn't think I'd have much of a problem finding a spot. One couple seemed to have had a good day, she was laid out with bright red breasts where she'd removed her bikini top, the part inside his tan line also looked remarkably as if it would be sore, even his cock looked burned. They smiled a greeting and I nodded, carried on, past another couple, this time more covered and then I came to a rather nice awning. She looked voluptuous, big full breasts a little tummy, and smooth and silky between her legs, all glistening with oil, a mermaid just from the sea. He had bleached blond foppish hair that fell over his eyes and a body to drool over, no tan lines, just a creamy suntan, his body also smoothed to perfection, his snake-like cock resting on the inside of his leg, his balls full, and like her, glistening with oil. One hand lazily playing with one of her breasts, he looked me over and smiled, filmstar teeth, perfect, white, and his tongue darted out pink and sensuous to moisten his lips – or was it a sign of lust?
I found my spot, quickly fell out of my clothes and dashed into the sea, English Channel cold, bracing but so good. The water lapped my body as I swan out a way, laid on my back and chuckled at the way my cock bobbed up and down like a fisherman's float, except that floats didn't have a cock ring with bling, then turned over and swam back to shore.
By now there were more departing, a couple of guys arrived and set up camp as it were a bit down from me, also stripped off to swim before lying on their backs naked. I had a nice view, fun.
I turned on my tummy, found my book and began to read, the occasional glance at the two guys. I must have turned over and closed my eyes and drifted off, suddenly a shadow came across my face, I opened my eyes and there was the guy I'd seen before, the one with the snake cock – and it wasn't that far from my face. “Sorry, did I wake you”. “Not really, only dozing”.
I took in the whole vision, a long uncut cock with pendulous balls, the whole so beautifully manicured with not a sign of a bristle, it seemed to sway in the wind, everything exactly the same shade. He sat down “Is that ok”,“Fine” - I was concentrating on thinking white so my cock didn't burst for into a full erection, with what I was seeing I was certainly getting the reaction down there!
He sat, looked out to sea, adjusted his manhood while checking that I was watching, and I was, and I was stirring. “good spot this, very secluded, private”. “Yes, I usually come this far for some privacy and at the end of the day it usually is quite deserted”. By now I had a chub on, soon it would be a semi-lob, had he noticed? He laid out flat, his lean body seemed to flatten out so his cock and balls in the centre of his body were the highest parts. He adjusted his balls and his cock, his legs together “I hate it when my cock hangs on the pebbles” he said, I smiled and knew he was right, it was long enough to. “Hold on, I'll spread my towel, it's big enough for two” and I got up, spread mytowel quickly well aware that my cock was dribbling and while nottotally erect not far from it. I laid down n my tummy, he laid on his back, one arm up behind his head the other between his legs. It started to grow, not quickly but as if it was coming alive, it got thicker and longer, it seemed to slide down his oiled leg silently and very now and then its head would lift as if checking. “It can't be comfortable on your tummy, why down you turn over and enjoy the heat on your front”. I turned over, my cock hard as a rock, upright, throbbing. “I thought so” as he moved quickly and suddenly I found my cock slithering down his throat, his hands alive and finding my balls and ass crack, exploring my body as his lips and tongue worked on my shaft. “Oh that's what I wanted”, as he came up for air and I could see his cock now standing upright like the Eiffel Tower, thicker at the base of the shaft and tapering at the top, and now his cock slit poked out of the end of his foreskin, with a globule of pre cum. He pulled my head over his member, I needed no invitation, I dove into it, all the way, deep throat, I heard him gasp as my chin came to rest on his balls, and then I had to come up for air. My hands grasped on his cock, stroked it, massaged it, I kissed his balls as he fingered my ass, I sucked his cock as his fingers probed inside me. Somehow I was on my front, he was astride me, a little bottle in his hand, lube. He oiled us both up and then slowly inserted the end of his cock in my hole, and pushed, opening me up, he got deeper inside. “Stop” that was me, “I'd rather sit on you” He smiled “Oh, you want to get me all inside you do you?” And he obliged. Tucking my beach bag under his buttocks he laid there, rising firm and very proud. I straddled him, looking down into his eye, expectant. I lowered my body, and the tip of his cock tickled my quivering ring, I dropped, he entered, I dropped more he went deeper, I rode him up and down then dropped more, deeper inside, the thicker part of his shaft now stretching me wide and then I was balls deep, his pelvis thrust up as high as it could to give maximum penetration. I sat there, savoring that feeling of achievement, all in, and wow, that feels good. I leaned in and kissed him, our tongues darting feverishly. He pushed me back “Fuck me” he said, so I did, I rode him slow, fast shallow and deep. I was in control. His hands grasped my cock and balls, worked on me as I rode the fuck out of him. He gasped, I thrust down hard then rose high with just the smallest bit of cock inside me, looked him in the eye and knew, one last final deep dive home, my asshole felt as if it would split as he thickened and shot his load deep , inside me as I to came off covering his hands and chest with spunk.
I sat there, impaled, so much effort,so much joy, so much sexual fulfilment. I felt him go limp inside me, I wanted to ride him again but no “ I do have to go”.
I rose and the snake slipped out, lifeless now but still impressive. He got up “Thanks” and then he kissed me on the mouth ”Maybe we can fuck again”l “I'd like that” and I kissed him back.
He stood up, smiled and set off back to his lady, his cocks swinging in the setting sun, his tight buttocks looking very desirable.
I packed up, put stuff in my bag, slipped into my shorts and set off. As I passed the two naked guys they were holding hands, still cocks lying limp in the sunshine. "Good time" they asked. I smiled and nodded. Then I was where he was sitting –once again playing with her nipple he put his hand out “For you”.He smiled, she smiled so I smiled.
The journey back up the cliffs and across the field didn't seem so bad even with an ass full of cum, after all, more was on promise as I had his telephone number. I got in the car, gingerly sat down and realized that he really had been a big boy and stretched me a long way – and with luck would do so again.

shumba

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was a bit of a trek from the carpark down to the beach, first along the side of a meadow and then through a small wood before finally descending down a rocky path to the beach itself.
So 20 minutes later I was at the top ofthe beach, the part I wanted was right at the western end.
It was one of those late afternoons when the sky is blue, the sea twinkles and laps the sand with wavelets. At 4 in the afternoon all I wanted to was strip off and have a swim then lie and get a few late rays on my body.
I'd already passed a few people leaving the beach, they struggled up the cliff, some seemed to have the kitchen sink, parasols, bags and towels. Those that remained on the beach seemed well spread so I didn't think I'd have much of a problem finding a spot. One couple seemed to have had a good day, she was laid out with bright red breasts where she'd removed her bikini top, the part inside his tan line also looked remarkably as if it would be sore, even his cock looked burned. They smiled a greeting and I nodded, carried on, past another couple, this time more covered and then I came to a rather nice awning. She looked voluptuous, big full breasts a little tummy, and smooth and silky between her legs, all glistening with oil, a mermaid just from the sea. He had bleached blond foppish hair that fell over his eyes and a body to drool over, no tan lines, just a creamy suntan, his body also smoothed to perfection, his snake-like cock resting on the inside of his leg, his balls full, and like her, glistening with oil. One hand lazily playing with one of her breasts, he looked me over and smiled, filmstar teeth, perfect, white, and his tongue darted out pink and sensuous to moisten his lips – or was it a sign of lust?
I found my spot, quickly fell out of my clothes and dashed into the sea, English Channel cold, bracing but so good. The water lapped my body as I swan out a way, laid on my back and chuckled at the way my cock bobbed up and down like a fisherman's float, except that floats didn't have a cock ring with bling, then turned over and swam back to shore.
By now there were more departing, a couple of guys arrived and set up camp as it were a bit down from me, also stripped off to swim before lying on their backs naked. I had a nice view, fun.
I turned on my tummy, found my book and began to read, the occasional glance at the two guys. I must have turned over and closed my eyes and drifted off, suddenly a shadow came across my face, I opened my eyes and there was the guy I'd seen before, the one with the snake cock – and it wasn't that far from my face. “Sorry, did I wake you”. “Not really, only dozing”.
I took in the whole vision, a long uncut cock with pendulous balls, the whole so beautifully manicured with not a sign of a bristle, it seemed to sway in the wind, everything exactly the same shade. He sat down “Is that ok”,“Fine” - I was concentrating on thinking white so my cock didn't burst for into a full erection, with what I was seeing I was certainly getting the reaction down there!
He sat, looked out to sea, adjusted his manhood while checking that I was watching, and I was, and I was stirring. “good spot this, very secluded, private”. “Yes, I usually come this far for some privacy and at the end of the day it usually is quite deserted”. By now I had a chub on, soon it would be a semi-lob, had he noticed? He laid out flat, his lean body seemed to flatten out so his cock and balls in the centre of his body were the highest parts. He adjusted his balls and his cock, his legs together “I hate it when my cock hangs on the pebbles” he said, I smiled and knew he was right, it was long enough to. “Hold on, I'll spread my towel, it's big enough for two” and I got up, spread mytowel quickly well aware that my cock was dribbling and while nottotally erect not far from it. I laid down n my tummy, he laid on his back, one arm up behind his head the other between his legs. It started to grow, not quickly but as if it was coming alive, it got thicker and longer, it seemed to slide down his oiled leg silently and very now and then its head would lift as if checking. “It can't be comfortable on your tummy, why down you turn over and enjoy the heat on your front”. I turned over, my cock hard as a rock, upright, throbbing. “I thought so” as he moved quickly and suddenly I found my cock slithering down his throat, his hands alive and finding my balls and ass crack, exploring my body as his lips and tongue worked on my shaft. “Oh that's what I wanted”, as he came up for air and I could see his cock now standing upright like the Eiffel Tower, thicker at the base of the shaft and tapering at the top, and now his cock slit poked out of the end of his foreskin, with a globule of pre cum. He pulled my head over his member, I needed no invitation, I dove into it, all the way, deep throat, I heard him gasp as my chin came to rest on his balls, and then I had to come up for air. My hands grasped on his cock, stroked it, massaged it, I kissed his balls as he fingered my ass, I sucked his cock as his fingers probed inside me. Somehow I was on my front, he was astride me, a little bottle in his hand, lube. He oiled us both up and then slowly inserted the end of his cock in my hole, and pushed, opening me up, he got deeper inside. “Stop” that was me, “I'd rather sit on you” He smiled “Oh, you want to get me all inside you do you?” And he obliged. Tucking my beach bag under his buttocks he laid there, rising firm and very proud. I straddled him, looking down into his eye, expectant. I lowered my body, and the tip of his cock tickled my quivering ring, I dropped, he entered, I dropped more he went deeper, I rode him up and down then dropped more, deeper inside, the thicker part of his shaft now stretching me wide and then I was balls deep, his pelvis thrust up as high as it could to give maximum penetration. I sat there, savoring that feeling of achievement, all in, and wow, that feels good. I leaned in and kissed him, our tongues darting feverishly. He pushed me back “Fuck me” he said, so I did, I rode him slow, fast shallow and deep. I was in control. His hands grasped my cock and balls, worked on me as I rode the fuck out of him. He gasped, I thrust down hard then rose high with just the smallest bit of cock inside me, looked him in the eye and knew, one last final deep dive home, my asshole felt as if it would split as he thickened and shot his load deep , inside me as I to came off covering his hands and chest with spunk.
I sat there, impaled, so much effort,so much joy, so much sexual fulfilment. I felt him go limp inside me, I wanted to ride him again but no “ I do have to go”.
I rose and the snake slipped out, lifeless now but still impressive. He got up “Thanks” and then he kissed me on the mouth ”Maybe we can fuck again”l “I'd like that” and I kissed him back.
He stood up, smiled and set off back to his lady, his cocks swinging in the setting sun, his tight buttocks looking very desirable.
I packed up, put stuff in my bag, slipped into my shorts and set off. As I passed the two naked guys they were holding hands, still cocks lying limp in the sunshine. "Good time" they asked. I smiled and nodded. Then I was where he was sitting –once again playing with her nipple he put his hand out “For you”.He smiled, she smiled so I smiled.
The journey back up the cliffs and across the field didn't seem so bad even with an ass full of cum, after all, more was on promise as I had his telephone number. I got in the car, gingerly sat down and realized that he really had been a big boy and stretched me a long way – and with luck would do so again.
Loved the story !