The Soccer Team

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by B_10InchesOfMagic, Jan 21, 2011.

1. B_10InchesOfMagic

B_10InchesOfMagic New Member

Though I didn't get a scholarship to play soccer, I did make the soccer team at my college. I remember back in high school I would always get comments about my size. Most of my teammates were my best friends so it was always in good fun.

IN college I didn't know anyone that was on our soccer team. I met a few of the kids at tryouts, but didn't have any real friends until the season started.

Our first practice was grueling. Our coach didn't even let us touch a soccer ball, we just did conditioning for a good 3 hours. Our bodies had all gotten out of shape after high school had ended and the partying of college had begun.

The whole team hit the showers after practice and everyone was exhausted and sweaty and groaning about how hard we had all worked.

I waited behind a little bit not wanting to make sure my grand entrance was a shocker for everyone standing witness.

Normally I hang about 5-6 inches when I'm soft, but I wanted everyone to notice me even more. I made sure I was the last one entering the shower so that could spend just a few seconds rubbing my cock to get it just a little bigger but not so much that you would know that I was getting hard. It must have been hanging at about 7 inches.

I quickly threw my towel over my shoulder and waltzed into the open shower room to join my new team mates. What I didn't know was that someone had seen me prepare my manhood to be shown off.

I walked in and the reaction was just as I had expected. Everyone's eyes were locked on my package. Some of the boys had to take second and third glances just to reassure them of what they had seen.

"What the fuck is that?!" one boy asked.

I smirked at him in reply, almost smug with myself.

"That's the biggest cock I've ever seen" another said.

"Jeff's is thicker, wait for him to get in here".

Jeff strolled in right behind me and sure enough, his cock was thick and meaty and his balls were gigantic.

"Dude, you guys have monstrous dicks. How is that even possible?"

I chuckled and made eye contact with Jeff, he gave me this suspicious look and I later realized that he had seen me give myself a semi before entering the showers. He knew that I wanted everyone to notice how hung I was.

Later on, after everyone had showered and left the lockerroom, he and I were alone getting dressed.

"Ever measured?" he asked me.

"No, have you?"

"Yeah, mine's about 9 inches when it's hard. It's about 7 inches thick".

"Wow, yeah I don't know how big I am".

"Let me give you some sound advice, since this is my second year. Make sure you let the word get out about how hung you are. You will be swimming in pussy if you do. Fuck some really gossipy girls ASAP."

"Really?" I replied.

"Yeah dude. Last year was insane for me. This year will be even crazier. Come to my party on Friday night and I'll find you a girl that loves big cocks"

"Ok" I replied.

to be continued.

2. SR_Les Intercourse

SR_Les Intercourse New Member

3. wrongt

wrongt Member

Hot dude! A fantasy of mine, please continue!

4. crescendo69

Gold Member

Banned. Damn.

5. Smyley

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    so far so good.... :)

6. RedRedef

RedRedef New Member

7. D_4wf5g