The solution to the age old question!

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I peruse the various forums in this community, I've come across the topic of men asking their female partners how they size up/compare to previous lovers. You can go two paths with this: "oh you're the biggest i've ever had" and save his ego at the cost of perhaps making it all too big, or "I've had much bigger" at the cost of making him feel like shit.

Instead, you should say "one of my lovers was smaller than you, but he was the best sex I've ever had". This way you can get the best of both worlds. His ego will be saved because he is bigger (and frankly, that's what most guys' sexual egos are based on), while at the same time keeping him in check and making him realize he has to work hard to please you and to "compare" with the smaller guy!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
THREAD JACK!!!!
*ahem*

womangs of LPSG how do you feel about good old Doodie?
do you value his contribution to our lil section of LPSG?
have you ever thought "there is a man with a deep understanding of the female psyche"
do wonder what makes him tick?

or....

do wonder how many lead chips he ate to warp him so?

Ladies... this thread jack is a scientific thread jack. a polling of LPSG's most active ladies.

1. Doodie is quite nifty. i want to have his babies. you bitches just don't understand.

2. Doodie is a suck-a-butt!! he is well past his ban-by-date. he makes my vagina sad.

3. MickeyLee is sup awesome!! i would so lez out with her. she makes my vagina smile.

please vote in ya comments.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about answering honestly?

Obviously, honesty has its virtues, but as you probably know honesty can be hurtful and some situations it may be worthwhile to lie for the sake of someone you love.

Would you be honest even if you knew it would very much hurt your partner's feelings?

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
THREAD JACK!!!!
*ahem*

womangs of LPSG how do you feel about good old Doodie?
do you value his contribution to our lil section of LPSG?
have you ever thought "there is a man with a deep understanding of the female psyche"
do wonder what makes him tick?

or....

do wonder how many lead chips he ate to warp him so?

Ladies... this thread jack is a scientific thread jack. a polling of LPSG's most active ladies.

1. Doodie is quite nifty. i want to have his babies. you bitches just don't understand.

2. Doodie is a suck-a-butt!! he is well past his ban-by-date. he makes my vagina sad.

3. MickeyLee is sup awesome!! i would so lez out with her. she makes my vagina smile.

please vote in ya comments.

Voting for -

&
3. My Jenny be smiling just thinkin' 'bout it.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
These are the stupid questions that us men ask that I am trying to address in another thread.

Either your cock does the business or not for whatever reason.

If it is just about size, which is not always the biggest issue, then either your knob is too big or too small for her, or her cunt is too big or too small for you.

85%+ of people don't have this issue.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink* this is another "make me feel okay about my dick" thread???

not only does LPSG need "Ask a Woman" the site is in dire need of "Issues with My Dick" area.

please relocate this to Sex with a Massive Tool.
y'all shifted Mr. Drifterwood's thread to etc.,etc.,... i would much rather have his thread in WI.

*tallies votes* OH!! lezzing out with MickeyLee is in the lead. sweet :smile:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
my 20% sees you. raises you a threesome with female of ya choice.

actually, my 20% has been undressing you since i joined the site, Mr. Drifterwood.
she's kinda trampy :eek:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Obviously, honesty has its virtues, but as you probably know honesty can be hurtful and some situations it may be worthwhile to lie for the sake of someone you love.

Would you be honest even if you knew it would very much hurt your partner's feelings?
This is one of those questions about which I refuse to lie. This is really one of those questions where it doesn't matter if the asker has the biggest and is the best. If he's asking, he usually has already decided he hasn't got, and isn't. If my answer contradicts his preconceptions, the general assumption is that I am lying. The only way to combat that, is to answer honestly.

I vote for lezzing out with Mickey.