Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm with AE on this one too. Ask me and I'm going to answer honestly.

And I'm voting to lezzing out with MickeyLee....I love her muchly!

D_PooNaHoe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I were a chick and a guy asked me that question I would always answer with "you're the smallest I've ever had."

I've actually never asked any partners how I sized up. If you're bigger they will usually mention it without you having to ask. As long as you're not completely bottoming out with her yelling "deeeeper!! deeeeper!!" then you don't have anything to worry about anyway.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wanted to say that if I was woman I would vote for lezzing out with ML.

As it is I am a gay dude who is trying to keep his 1% in from swimming over to visit her 20% :biggrin:

Catharsis

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think guys should even bother asking something like that. It would hopefully save and avoid a lot of unwanted trouble or (posssibly) an unnecessary ego boost. Granted, as a guy I would like to have that sort of ego boost, but alas I personally am not that lucky and I didn't even have to ask.

Anyway, my point is that I would never ask how I size up.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just wanted to say that if I was woman I would vote for lezzing out with ML.

As it is I am a gay dude who is trying to keep his 1% in from swimming over to visit her 20% :biggrin:

Let me ask a few questions Nico.....

1) are you a bottom?
2) What's your pain thresholds like?

:wink::biggrin1:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me ask a few questions Nico.....

1) are you a bottom?
2) What's your pain thresholds like?

:wink::biggrin1:
I am vers, so can be whatever is needed at the time.

Pain threshods? Depends on the type of pain. Scrathing just registers as MMmmmMmmMm

I have said this before in various threads (RawDogs one on pain comes to mind) but perhaps you didn't see it, itis an example of how hard I like to be scratched:

Get a pair of denim pants on, pref newer. Got them? Good. Now take your nails and claw the crap out of thenm in various angles till you hit the angle that makes the loudest sound. Got it? Ok that is how I like to be scratched. As a warm up. :mischievous: I also like to return the favor, but sadly my current FB can't afford to be marked up.*sigh*

Other types of pain? Depends. Don't want ot thredjack. Nipples (esp left) is up for chewing. Squeezing, clamps. No needles though or sharp peircing. Nips love all that other stuff though.

Since you asked if i was a bottom i am assuming depth and width pain. That depends on so many things it needs its own thread. Pain all the time. No. Pain when i m revved for it? Sure! Length is handled better. Girth is...odd period. Too mach info to get into all my quirks. But PM me if you have q's:biggrin1:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am vers, so can be whatever is needed at the time.

Pain threshods? Depends on the type of pain. Scrathing just registers as MMmmmMmmMm

I have said this before in various threads (RawDogs one on pain comes to mind) but perhaps you didn't see it, itis an example of how hard I like to be scratched:

Get a pair of denim pants on, pref newer. Got them? Good. Now take your nails and claw the crap out of thenm in various angles till you hit the angle that makes the loudest sound. Got it? Ok that is how I like to be scratched. As a warm up. :mischievous: I also like to return the favor, but sadly my current FB can't afford to be marked up.*sigh*

Other tupes of pain? Depends. Don't want ot thredjack. Nipples (esp left) is up for chewing. Squeezing, clamps. No needles though or sharp peircing. Nips love all that other stuff though. PM me if you have other q's:biggrin1:

Good gods lad I wanna hurt you somethin' chronic....(and I mean that in a sexy purry way! :wink:)

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ladies... this thread jack is a scientific thread jack. a polling of LPSG's most active ladies.

3. MickeyLee is sup awesome!! i would so lez out with her. she makes my vagina smile.

please vote in ya comments.

Ohhhhh you naughty girl, you make me all smiles :3some: :wink::tongue: