The solution to the age old question!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i vote #3

and i read every post by dooogie in a voice like ripping duct tape.

if i was asked by a male partner how he sized up, i would consider the motivation behind the question. i might opt to say nothing at all, or i might opt to be honest. a 3rd option would be a light-hearted response to lighten the mood.

i reject doogie's suggestion of lying. i do not feel comfortable with that, and wouldn't include that in the options i would consider as i was evaluating the man's reasons for asking such a question.

i've never been asked by a male partner though.

Last edited:

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i vote #3

and i read every post by dooogie in a voice like ripping duct tape.

if i was asked by a male partner how he sized up, i would consider the motivation behind the question. i might opt to say nothing at all, or i might opt to be honest. a 3rd option would be a glib response to lighten the mood.

i reject doogie's suggestion of lying. i do not feel comfortable with that, and wouldn't include that in the options i would consider as i was evaluating the man's reasons for asking such a question.

i've never been asked by a male partner though.

You shoot down my suggestion, fine. But think of it this way: every non-retarded straight male on this forum would lie to their lady friend if she asked if her butt looked big or some shit. Even if it did, you never affirm it. It is the same thing with penis size. Go ahead and don't lie, it seems you don't care about your man's psychological well being. Thank goodness I'm not dating you!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
yeah. thank goodness.

i've never asked if my butt looked big "or some shit".

i know it looks big!

:biglaugh:

and for the record, i care about the psychological well-being of those close to me. as such, that is why i included the first and third option: that of not saying anything at all, or a funny response whose intention is dispel any tension. and immediate change of topic. i would use one of those options with a man such as you, who is asking solely for the purpose of validating his male ego. it is clear you would be, as you stated here:

Go ahead and don't lie, it seems you don't care about your man's psychological well being. Thank goodness I'm not dating you!

you are clearly wanting the woman to lie to you. and why? to soothe your ego. simple as that.

i usually don't surround myself with guys like you.

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*hugs on the EniDaria hybrid* Ms. Enid... there is a certain person, participating in this thread, that is kinda on most womangs ignore list.

*kinda points over that away*

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*nudges head to the left, indicating Ms. EniDaria should look closer to the beginning of this thread*

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You shoot down my suggestion, fine. But think of it this way: every non-retarded straight male on this forum would lie to their lady friend if she asked if her butt looked big or some shit. Even if it did, you never affirm it. It is the same thing with penis size. Go ahead and don't lie, it seems you don't care about your man's psychological well being. Thank goodness I'm not dating you!

Holy dumbshit batman. Will your over generalization of the male species ever end? If my wife asks me of something makes her look fat or big or whatever the fuck I say so. Why would I want her to look bad? You have a serious phobia of the honesty bub. If she has a complex about it I work on that, not lying and furthering the complex.

Please stop... The dumb... It hurts...

In regards to ML. I wanna play with her 20% and let my wife go after the 80 while I watch! Lezzies is sexy. Only thing I ask is that their be pig tails involved. Stupa smexy. =D

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Holy dumbshit batman. Will your over generalization of the male species ever end? If my wife asks me of something makes her look fat or big or whatever the fuck I say so. Why would I want her to look bad? You have a serious phobia of the honesty bub. If she has a complex about it I work on that, not lying and furthering the complex.

In regards to ML. I wanna play with her 20% and let my wife go after the 80 while I watch! Lezzies is sexy. Only thing I ask is that their be pig tails involved. Stupa smexy. =D

*Magics up a pool of non-mango jello*

Mmmmmm...aren't you people hot?

Wanna get hotter?:wink::biggrin1:

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I can't tell if it's your stupidity or The_Dragon's unflattering avatar that is nauseating me, but regardless, I would bet you there are tons of guys on this very board and in real life who know better than to tell a girl she looks bad, even if she does.