The solution to the age old question!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I can't tell if it's your stupidity or The_Dragon's unflattering avatar that is nauseating me, but regardless, I would bet you there are tons of guys on this very board and in real life who know better than to tell a girl she looks bad, even if she does.

are you frippin insane?

or..."retarded", as you say?

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
are you frippin insane?

or..."retarded", as you say?

oooh, ooh, ooh, can I answer this one??! Can I? Can I? Please? Please?

Is the answer..... All of the Above??

Seriously though. If I ask my SO or anyone else if this makes me look fat - I mean DOES THIS MAKE ME LOOK FAT! Please answer truthfully. I would like to leave the house looking nice and not like a Mack truck. I may be having a bloaty day. This is not your fault. I will not be angry - I will just change my clothes - and I do have a Plan B. I am not 21 years old and I will be back downstairs and ready to go in 5 minutes and I mean 5 minutes.

*sigh*

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

you get a gloriously indulgent spa day for that answer, and a spot right up front in the jello pit. :tongue:

ty LF for saying that. i don't want a relationship based on lies. they're lies! why the eff would i want that? i strive to create relationships devoid of that kind of malarkey.

Last edited:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't tell if it's your stupidity or The_Dragon's unflattering avatar that is nauseating me, but regardless, I would bet you there are tons of guys on this very board and in real life who know better than to tell a girl she looks bad, even if she does.
Please, stop trolling. Usually, I'm patient and forgiving (as trite as that may sound) but you continue to post ridiculous things. That booty is bootiful. Fool.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Seriously though. If I ask my SO or anyone else if this makes me look fat - I mean DOES THIS MAKE ME LOOK FAT! Please answer truthfully. I would like to leave the house looking nice and not like a Mack truck. I may be having a bloaty day. This is not your fault. I will not be angry - I will just change my clothes - and I do have a Plan B. I am not 21 years old and I will be back downstairs and ready to go in 5 minutes and I mean 5 minutes.

*sigh*

Despite my humor I was quite serious. Lying to a girl about something that trivial makes me wonder what happens to the important things. Ofcourse I don't say " damn that's ugly!" I say " Yes hunny, those aren't working for ya, how about these?" and I suggest something that is flattering. Its honesty. It is alot harder for some than others. I wouldn't be with a woman who is so insecure about herself that if i were to say that a particular piece of clothing isn't flattering she would be devastated. Its clothes. If they don't work, she has a whole damned xloset to work with, with help! So guys that lie just to soothe an ego are feeding the troll imo.

Side note: 5 mins LaFemme? Ha I'll believe that when i see it! Heh. JK =]

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
it's responsible honesty, without being brutal or unkind. it's the right thing to do.
you don't have to give any answer when you can sense the person is simply seeking validation/lies.
i avoid that like the plague.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please, stop trolling. Usually, I'm patient and forgiving (as trite as that may sound) but you continue to post ridiculous things. That booty is bootiful. Fool.

I like how I'm called out for trolling for defending my views from vicious attacks while these idiots emote worthless things to each other in every constructive thread I make because they disagree with me.

You're a good guy, but it looks like you've got a biased opinion on the matter.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like how I'm called out for trolling for defending my views from vicious attacks while these idiots emote worthless things to each other in every constructive thread I make because they disagree with me.

It's nice of you to say I'm a good guy, I'm really not. But, thank you for that. That doesn't change the content of your posts though; you say offensive things that can't be misunderstood. If 'biased' means I don't like what you say, then yes - I'm biased. Those 'idiots' may post things that are worthless to you, but you post things that are worthless to them. If you say something negative or offensive, you will of course annoy people and, at times, be on the receiving end of aggression. If you're not a troll, then I strongly believe you should take a second look at your attitude and ideology.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it's responsible honesty, without being brutal or unkind. it's the right thing to do.
you don't have to give any answer when you can sense the person is simply seeking validation/lies.
i avoid that like the plague.

lady friend : does this make me look fat?

asshole answer: do you really think it's fair to blame an innocent pair of pants?

better answer: ya just not having a good butt day, baby. i feel ya pain.

best answer: hmm ya know that black dress, the one with the shoulder exposure? i fripping love the dress *waggle-y lets get busy eyebrows*

eta: i have never asked a partner/fuck buddy/friend if something makes me look fat/bad/too booty sportin'.
i have eyes and a mirror.

i have asked "so, does me gear inspire ya to hump me blue eyed?"

Last edited:

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It's no use man...I'd hang it up if/when the new section is created. As long as the few self appointed pre-destined big cocked women's issues ruling class decide what is worthy and not worthy, your threads will continue to become these demonstrations of internet hooliganism.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
As I peruse the various forums in this community, I've come across the topic of men asking their female partners how they size up/compare to previous lovers. You can go two paths with this: "oh you're the biggest i've ever had" and save his ego at the cost of perhaps making it all too big, or "I've had much bigger" at the cost of making him feel like shit.

Instead, you should say "one of my lovers was smaller than you, but he was the best sex I've ever had". This way you can get the best of both worlds. His ego will be saved because he is bigger (and frankly, that's what most guys' sexual egos are based on), while at the same time keeping him in check and making him realize he has to work hard to please you and to "compare" with the smaller guy!

a) Not a women's issue. Read the forum sticky in that forum for guidance.

b) Plenty of men never even ask their GFs (or BFs for that matter) this abundantly stupid question.

c) Most men's "sexual egos" [sic] are not based on their penis size.

d) Why would or should a women be responsible for massaging the ego of a lover who is so utterly deficient a human being that he bothers to ask the stupid question of how he matches up in the inches department to her former lovers? And why would any mentally healthy women stay in a relationship with a man whose ego was so risibly focused on his penis size?

Last edited: