The solution to the age old question!

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's no use man...I'd hang it up if/when the new section is created. As long as the few self appointed pre-destined big cocked women's issues ruling class decide what is worthy and not worthy, your threads will continue to become these demonstrations of internet hooliganism.
:rolleyes:That is a load of crap. It's a big stinky pile of poo of a statement. Have you ven read a singlr thing this toerag gas said in this thread or any other thread he has posted in?

Then again, from what I have seen of your posts, you sadly, probably do.:mad:
a) Not a women's issue. Read the forum sticky in that forum for guidance.

b) Plenty of men never even ask their GFs (or BFs for that matter) this abundantly stupid question.

c) Most men's "sexual egos" [sic] are not based on their penis size.

d) Why would or should a women be responsible for massaging the ego of a lover who is so utterly deficient a human being that he bother's to ask the stupid question of how he matches up in the inches department to her former lovers? And why would any mentally healthy women stay in a relationship with a man whose ego was so risibly focused on his penis size?
:arms:YAY Hilaire! Are yo saying this as a mod, an everyday member, or both?

And why hasn't this dude been banned yet?:irked:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
:arms:YAY Hilaire! Are yo saying this as a mod, an everyday member, or both?

And why hasn't this dude been banned yet?:irked:

a) I posted as a member. My opinions were given as a member.

b) So annoyed I didn't edit before you quoted my post replete with Grocer's apostrophe :redface:

Last edited:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a) I posted as a member.

b) So annoyed I didn't edit before you quoted my post replete with Grocer's apostrophe :redface:
Lol! Would it make ya' feel better if you knew I didn't even notice your tiny grammatical error?:kiss:

But ya' didn't answer my 2nd q. Why hasn't the little gleet been banned yet?:confused:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

b) Plenty of men never even ask their GFs (or BFs for that matter) this abundantly stupid question.

d) Why would or should a women be responsible for massaging the ego of a lover who is so utterly deficient a human being that he bothers to ask the stupid question of how he matches up in the inches department to her former lovers? And why would any mentally healthy women stay in a relationship with a man whose ego was so risibly focused on his penis size?
you rock.
seriously.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Truth. Insecurity is a turn off.
So I'm guessing that "most", I hate using generalizations, base their egos on what? The pleasure they bring to their partner? I base my ego on how happy my spouse is. Which is very happy. Why would a healthy person base anything as important as their ego on just one aspect of their sexuality?

d) Why would or should a women be responsible for massaging the ego of a lover who is so utterly deficient a human being that he bothers to ask the stupid question of how he matches up in the inches department to her former lovers? And why would any mentally healthy women stay in a relationship with a man whose ego was so risibly focused on his penis size?

Word.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

"Questions from users regarding size, function, likes/dislikes and so on regarding penises should not be posted in the Women's Issues forum."

My topic did not fall under any of those, as it was an issue that may come up in a WOMAN'S life. I think we have a case of "I'm a mod with a giant stick up my ass and don't agree/like the OP".

b) Saying many men don't ask their GF this question is complete assumption, but you're a mod so it must be right.

c) There is PLENTY of academic psychology research that does say male sexual ego is directly related to their penis size, again more bullshit assumptions from the godlike mod.

d) Part of being in a relationship is making your partner feel good. I never said "tell him he's the biggest!" Reread my original post, fucknut. I will always tell my girlfriend she looks beautiful, because part of life is knowing when to lie. People are human, some moreso than others, and there's no reason to be honest for trivial things that could end up hurting someone.

The ultimate litmus test for a fuckin' moron: give him/her the slightest, most menial amount of power and watch them unabashedly take advantage of it for their party's agenda.

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
"Questions from users regarding size, function, likes/dislikes and so on regarding penises should not be posted in the Women's Issues forum."

My topic did not fall under any of those, as it was an issue that may come up in a WOMAN'S life. I think we have a case of "I'm a mod with a giant stick up my ass and don't agree/like the OP".

It falls directly under issues relating to size. It is an issue which may come up in a woman's life, that is not the same thing as a women's issue.

I think we have a case of someone who doesn't like the fact that their vaguely trollish thread was moved from the wrong forum to the correct one and is having a hissy fit about it.

b) Saying many men don't ask their GF this question is complete assumption, but you're a mod so it must be right.

See how annoying complete assumptions are?

c) There is PLENTY of academic psychology research that does say male sexual ego is directly related to their penis size, again more bullshit assumptions from the godlike mod.

Oh and your assumptions aren't bullshit because you're not a god-like mod? BTW, plenty of academic research blah blah blah, BULLSHIT. You just made that up. :rolleyes:

d) Part of being in a relationship is making your partner feel good. I never said "tell him he's the biggest!" Reread my original post, fucknut. I will always tell my girlfriend she looks beautiful, because part of life is knowing when to lie. People are human, some moreso than others, and there's no reason to be honest for trivial things that could end up hurting someone.

The ultimate litmus test for a fuckin' moron: give him/her the slightest, most menial amount of power and watch them unabashedly take advantage of it for their party's agenda.

Also, does it hurt when your dick is in Dolfette's mouth and she starts yapping praise to you?

All I can see here is flamebait. Come back when your bait is more tempting, the ultimate litmus test for...TROLL. IS A TROLL.

Why you so anxious about where my dick is baby? You know I love you, don't be like that. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Poker Bluffs
:cool:
I'll see your
gambit of blatant
insecurity
:rolleyes: