The Son On $$hit My Father Says

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by HellsKitchenmanNYC, Nov 5, 2010.

1. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oo you think he's hot? I do! Non really. Hot and sweet and sour! lol. Do you think he's big? U thinnk his balls hang low? I don't know!! I don't have pics. I hope so tho! Wow I hope he's gay or likes gays! Ya know. Do you think there are pics of him out when he's jogging or w/his his dog jogging or w/the jogging with Mario Lopez? I hope so....I have to take a deep breathe or the breathing just from the thinking about it!@ HA!@ DO you have pics of him?! I hope so. I used the search featuyre but I think I speelt it wrong..hahahahaha I might be cuhracy I dunno. Holld on I need a drink. breb...haahahaha I meant brb...get it?! brb. so funny. ha.....brb.
    LOL i was going to tryto brb but I had to pee so I peed in a cup as I typed bcuz I could get away from the forum and if someone had a pic before I posted this you get it? get it? This guy is so hot and wh nI googled him all I got was this thread b/c maybe no one else did? or posted a pic of him. It lead me to my thread before i even psted it. hahahahahaha it's funny no?
    I wonder if that cute guy on this show has a cock and balls. Do you think anyone EVER took a pic of them? Will google lead me back to this thread before I even post it? Do you think he's a vegeatrian? Wow that would be like MeataVitaVegamin no? ahahahaah right? Oh that's too funny right? I wonder if he jogs in tights that are black, That would be awesome because then all the people w/see thru eyes can post back how they see the bulge and how big it is. Yeah I depend on those folks. That's why we do it. That's why the celeb forum exists...

2. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    he is very lovable indeed. I thought my father was a dick. Love the show so far. This week ended with what seemed like he got a good ass pounding on his date.

3. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know but he's hot right?Q!....someone must have pics....he's so hot prob has low hangers. prob better than vintage guys....probably better than an Jonas brother friend...I just see it ...doesn't everyone?21...omg I just typed 21 that must mean something? Maybe I'm still jonesing over 21 jmp street? I don't knowq b?c I didn't take the time to google it..Oh I dunno...lol. I'm sorry I had an egg sandwich and now I'm al over the place...lol...omg I hope solmeone can post some pics becuse oh dear me I don't know how. He's so cute. Oh dear...hold on...IU'm having a bad reaction to to the seafood I had tnite,,,,,,,,oh my. Am I gonna puek...I dunno...hold....I', heavinnnnggg. hold.....oh damn that was hard I pueked up a whole BackStreet Boys thread. I feel better now. Damn that stuff lingers....

4. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    I only watch the show for him and the Shat. The writing is abominable.

I was really annoyed the other week when Shat told him to take the T-shirt off cause it was his. I hoped we'd get a shirtless moment at least. But no! They cut away from it!

At least last night we got a flash of hairy chest under the ripped shirt. That was a nice teaser if nothing else.

Also, I think you need to cut back on the caffeine.

5. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    He's so cute tho/ Who cares if he he's bi or str8 or gay. We just want to want him no? OMG tho he might be gay, he might be friends w/a friend of the Jonas brotherds friend who was in underwear so he might show somethig soon no? I hope so...sometime the heat outside the windows in New Orleans is so hot,,I have to rub my hands all over myself...very slowly and did I say slowly.
    I hope thaT %% GUy gets pics here soon. I want him like a Chanukah breakfast...ok aLLREADY LETS JUST DO IT!

6. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do you think that guy would like a hot dog or a steak? I wonder what they like. He's so cute and hot I CAN'T DO GOOGLE SEARCH i said sweet Jesus I can't do it1 I can't@! Tell me please that guy likes guys oh sweet jesus os sweet mother of calamari! please....

7. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    hells your acting a bit valley girl, take your meds and call the doc in the morning.

8. MichiganRico

Gold Member

OMG! Some of you wouldn't recognize sarcasm if it were encased in a 12x8 dildo and shoved up your ass unlubed.

#8 MichiganRico, Nov 6, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  9. Meniscus

Gold Member

Wow, not only does Hells give us a thread about a cute celebrity, but in an adept impersonation of an extremely drunk person who is babbling uncontrollably, he gives us a clever spoof/critique of the celebrity endowments forum and all the bulge-watchers who participate in it.

Of course, the key to doing a good impersonation of a drunk person is to drink ample amounts of alcohol.

With regards to the actor in question, I think he's totally adorable.

10. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    ...buuuuuurrrrpppppp!

11. houtx48

Gold Member

Watch it now because I'll bet money it is not picked up............ the writing sucks and not in a good way.

12. leapyear

leapyear Member

[I]"oh damn that was hard I pueked up a whole BackStreet Boys thread. I feel better now. Damn that stuff lingers....[/I]"

Oh Hells, you're one of the only reasons why I keep checking back in here. Bless! :clap:

But seriously, do you think he's cut or uncut - anyone? Come on!!! Well???

Anyone???

13. cutedick4950

cutedick4950 Member

Albums:
    get a life!!! lol just kidding

14. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:

Heeeeee you can tell he's cut by the crease in his jeans. Damn! WOW! Kazaam! He must be huge he parts his hair on the side. WOW I forgot my cousins accountants cousin was in an airport bathroom peeing RIGHT next to him! He said the guy is HUGE. HUGE! I'm so glad someone I know saw that! That;s not a crease in his pants it's ALL cock I know it! It's gotta be right? Right?:tongue: I wonder if he knows Mario Lopez or, or one of the Saved By the Bell guys or one of the original Power Rangers? Hot idea no?!

15. maxcok

Gold Member

BOOM!!! BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM!!!!!

:BoomSmilie_anim:

16. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Like it? I LOVE it! BOOM!

17. Bostn8

Bostn8 Member

Albums:
    hey Hellskitchen - this is unrelated to the main "thrust" of the site - but had to say thanks for linking the song - Still Within The Sound Of My Voice... So haunting and beautiful :).

18. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Continuing the unrelatedness...Linda rONSTADT CAN DO no WRONG!:biggrin1:

19. maxcok

Gold Member

What, my big gun? Kewl.

20. HellsKitchenmanNYC

Gold Member

Albums:

I think I owe you a BIG hug!

Draft saved Draft deleted