The sounds of big cock sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_GlennFeckless, Oct 3, 2011.

1. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

I'm not talking about verbal sounds, or creaking beds, but more the sounds a human body makes as it adjusts to several hundred cubic centimeters of flesh being displaced over and over, sometimes with a fair bit of your partner's secretions and a little air thrown in for good measure.

Sometimes I experience a fair bit of squishing, sloshing and (say it ain't so!) farting/queefing during sex. More often than not the symphony starts after things have warmed up and been chugging along for a while, perhaps due to extra relaxation, air and lubrication building up over time. I've been on both sides of the conductor's baton and am usually pretty amused, sometimes really turned on by it, but can see some folks getting embarrassed or downright shut off by it.

Thoughts? Who digs making Spinal Tap rock out on 11 and who'd rather pull the plug?

2. trynagetbig

trynagetbig Active Member

Albums:
    When the woman's begins to queef is one of the biggest turn on's for me:biggrin1:

3. Zayne

Zayne New Member

Albums:
    Wow, was this thread posted by a human? The sound of a big cock. Pure genius.

4. D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Albums:
    What is queef?

5. Incocknito

Gold Member

And you call yourself a female? A queef is a fanny fart. You don't have to have a big penis to make a girl fanny fart, or make her pussy squelch, squish or slosh.

Maybe you could say the sound of a big cock is the "ohhhhh", "ahhhh" or "oh my god, can you feel that?" when you're all the way in.

6. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it's like knowing what your own voice sounds like: nobody really knows what sounds their own dick makes unless they record it.
    Plus, if you're straight, then you've only had sex involving a cock of your own size, so you really couldn't compare big/small to small/big sex.

7. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

8. D_Fred Flintstones

D_Fred Flintstones New Member

yh queefing is the only noise really

has anyone ever plugged up a womman so much that it hurts her when there is air in there and no space to queef, i have lol

Draft saved Draft deleted