the sounds of egos being crushed

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
so, hey big guys, hows it going, being in the 98th percentile of penis size, ... over 8".. well just barely ;)
have any of you ever had the experience when a gal ( or guy ) says something to the effect " you were one of the biggest I have ever had?"
I thought that was funny, I was thinking of a gal I knew a while ago ( im married now) and it kind of took me by surprised,
not sure where this post is going, but feel free to comment :)
Danny :wow:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I've never understood why anyone would care! Women don't ask how their pussy compares to other women, we just hope you like it. I always figure there's somebody better and somebody worse, but hearing guys talk, they are crushed if they are not the biggest a woman has ever had! How ridiculous. Marry virgins, I guess.

I mean, seriously, every guy can't be our biggest!

hung_big: HAHA!

Is there even way to compare Jana? I really can't see it....

*Measure yers clit* HMM! Yer 3.382445738292 inches! Wow, that makes you my biggest by .00000038 of an inch! :p

Is there much point to this thread? Is there anything to comment on? Uhh...*is lost*

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
i guess one advantage of being average sized is that you don't get "beaten by that guy with a .03" margin over you"... because you're par. :p

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
I get what you're saying Dan.

Being queer its sorta of an different situation cause your dealing with two male egos! You've got to be realistic about it since I've seen plenty of dick and I assume my partners have too.

I know there are bigger dicks than mine out there so I just enjoy being told that I'm "one of the biggest", but its best if the guy does't say so much but oohs and ahhs and just acts really pleased. Simularly, I don't say much about the other guys dick size but let my actions demonstrate my pleasure. Of course, If its a beauty I don't mind saying so and if its near the biggest I've ever had or seen thats exactly what I say!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I don't mind if she says "one of the biggest" because I know that for every guy bigger than me, there have been 999+ smaller than me.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dan, I understand what you meant and would add that en ego can only be crushed if you allow someone to crush it. Name of this forum notwithstanding, focusing on cock size as a sole point of esteem is dangerous. If someone has had bigger than me, God love 'em. I'm happy with me, what I have and if that ain't enough--I'm happy to move on. On the same note--your ego can only be storked if you allow someone to. My point is, never let someone's comments about you (anything about you) go to your head--its all relative--one man's sugar is another man's shit.

ziggity

Sexy Member
Media
en ego can only be crushed if you allow someone to crush it.

some serious truth.

i know i can be a bit better in some departments physically, but i've actually had a lot of trouble being insecure about my personality in the relationship department.. and insecurities are there because you haven't gotten rid of them yet, not because other people create them for you.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Lex@Apr 5 2005, 04:43 PM
Name of this forum notwithstanding, focusing on cock size as a sole point of esteem is dangerous. If someone has had bigger than me, God love 'em. I'm happy with me, what I have and if that ain't enough--I'm happy to move on.
[post=297375]Quoted post[/post]​

Sounds like excellent advice! And really well said, too. We're lucky to have your input, Lex.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Well my gf told me I was the biggest she had and you know the odds were really stacked against me since she'd only had one previous sex partner :p

Anyways she told me that just off the bat as I was askin her how she was enjoyin what I was doin I may have coaxed her or maybe asked but thats cos the odds were in my favour and well I wouldnt have been upset (he says :p) if she'd had bigger...So I guess if you really have to ask, thats an example of when to :D

B_werfghj

Experimental Member
Media
I think we should say FUCK you to NASA, the Brain trust is here in the LPSG :)
thx everyone, I wasn't upset or sad, this happened like 10 years ago, I just thougth it would be a good topic :)

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DanLaCanada@Apr 5 2005, 01:37 AM
so, hey big guys, hows it going, being in the 98th percentile of penis size, ... over 8".. well just barely ;)
have any of you ever had the experience when a gal ( or guy ) says something to the effect " you were one of the biggest I have ever had?"
I thought that was funny, I was thinking of a gal I knew a while ago ( im married now) and it kind of took me by surprised,
not sure where this post is going, but feel free to comment :)
Danny :wow:
[post=297166]Quoted post[/post]​

I've been flattered when women have told me I'm one of the biggest they've had. I am not the biggest one experienced by any of the women in my life, but the fact they they are enjoying me and I'm enjoying them is much more important.

LapDog :p