The Sounds of Fucking

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Has anyone's cock been so thick and long and the girl/guy so wet, that every thrust in and out made wet slick sounds?

I ask the question because I once heard the wet sounds of this guy's cock with every thrust and withdrawal of this thick guy fucking my bf.

I could tell from the sound how fast, how deep and whether he was pushing in or sliding out.

Reactions: rko

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think the size of the cock has anything to do with wet slick sounds. If a woman is really wet, even a small cock will cause sounds at certain speeds and/or in certain positions.

D_olyfy

Just Browsing
Media
Got to say I agree with Belly_Dancer - only ever heard while I've been fucking, but I assumed it would happen with any cock, provided the girl was wet enough and in the right position.

D

deleted356736

It's happened to me with girls I've been fucking, and I assume it's that they're wet enough. It's a lovely sound.

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the sounds of sex are a turn on. first time I witnessed this I was over my girls house and was suppose to have left but was hanging out it her room watching tv. Her mom had her boyfriend visiting and we started to hear them...first the bed squeaking rhythmically then she started moaning ... my girl was mortified and wanted to turn the tv up ... I was totally turned on and wanted to turn the tv down lmao! I was hard as a rock but my girl was too embarrassed to take advantage of it...her loss...cause it would have been on like popcorn. To this day a loud squeaky bed turns me on especially when its coupled with a womans moans ... even my own bed and my own woman..lol.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, experienced quite often with my wife, and an occasional pussy fart.when done and I pull out my cock, it is covered and dripping with her juices and cum, and my cum.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"The *"&$s are alive with the sound of fucking
With songs they have sung for a thousand years
The
*"&$s fill my #§§ with the sound of fucking
My &@£¦ wants to sing every song it hears".

Tintin1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Haha! First time I heard a pussy-fart I laughed so hard I couldn't finish, it farted everytime I went in and out of her pussy! Fart-fart-fart!!! Really loud!! I still laugh when it happens, but I finish! Oh, and its fun to blow into a pussy when you eating it! Hillarious!! But the girls dont think its funny after 2-3 times! Hahaha!!!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A comedian named Jo Koy does a skit about how the squishy sound is similar to mixing peanut butter. I tried searching for it on YouTube but to no avail. Funny comparison too.

And yes, major turn on!! I love it when my wife has a particularly powerful orgasm, then we both hear the squishy sound. We look down and there's white goo all over the base and shaft of my cock. As a good friend told me yesterday, "White GOO ROCKS!" <-- hopefully she sees this and chimes in.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A comedian named Jo Koy does a skit about how the squishy sound is similar to mixing peanut butter. I tried searching for it on YouTube but to no avail. Funny comparison too.

And yes, major turn on!! I love it when my wife has a particularly powerful orgasm, then we both hear the squishy sound. We look down and there's white goo all over the base and shaft of my cock. As a good friend told me yesterday, "White GOO ROCKS!" <-- hopefully she sees this and chimes in.

White GOO ROCKS!!!!!!!!! Who could have possibly said that:cool:

And agreeing with subgirl I used to think all of the sounds were rather embarassing... but the truth is, squishy sounds mean I like it:biggrin1:

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find the sounds very erotic to hear and especially feel every
push/pull made with a wet slick cock

Has anyone's cock been so thick and long and the girl/guy so wet, that every thrust in and out made wet slick sounds?

I ask the question because I once heard the wet sounds of this guy's cock with every thrust and withdrawal of this thick guy fucking my bf.

I could tell from the sound how fast, how deep and whether he was pushing in or sliding out.

Hi guys:

yeah I love the sounds of a well aroused and dripping vagina, I particularly like doggie , and slowly sliding my cock back and letting it out from behind makes a great suction kind of sound, especially if the woman contracts at the same time. I also enjoy the squelching sound that comes from missionary or raised hips and her vagina is filled with fluids, needs to fill up though. Great topic.....Phew!!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is a road where couples park to have sex after dark. One car was parked way too close to the jogging trail that runs nearby. As I walked past their car, the window was down (!) and I could see him on top of her and heard squishing sounds as his cock slid in and out of her. Hot!!!!