Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally Posted by Tintin1
Oh, and its fun to blow into a pussy when you eating it! Hillarious!!

Originally Posted by BigDallasDick8x6
Couldn't that be fatal? I read it could cause an embolism. Maybe it's just a myth. I don't need to research it but some of you might.

I've read that as well. No confirmation. Might require some special circumstances, like during period.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I'll be much more relaxed about sounds from now on. I always found them a little embarrassing - I didn't realise men liked them so much!

Aww, come now dear - have you not heard of aural sex? ;>

A comedian named Jo Koy does a skit about how the squishy sound is similar to mixing peanut butter.
And yes, major turn on!! We look down and there's white goo all over the base and shaft of my cock. As a good friend told me yesterday, "White GOO ROCKS!" <-- hopefully she sees this and chimes in.

Yes, I do believe that you are correct with the comparison of stirring a jar of Skippy. :biggrin1: Now I will have to go and experiment and if it elicits a response from below? Well, then there's proof of concept. *snicker* As for the goo? Goo and "slime balls" is pretty hot to experience. Hallmark of a bad job done well. *laugh*

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Has anyone's cock been so thick and long and the girl/guy so wet, that every thrust in and out made wet slick sounds?

My gf lubricates easily, and I produce a lot of precum, so we always begin to make these wet, slick sounds early in our love making. It's quite a turn on for me!

WatchStr8Sex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was walking past a tent in a camp ground once and heard the occupants slick sweaty squelching fuck. Naturally, I had to stay and listen - I can only imagine how much mess their fucking was making because they got wetter and wetter until the guy went into overdrive and it sounded like their bodies were splattering juices all over the tent. I'd have loved to have been inside with them.

Reactions: rko

DarrellABC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's very erotic when you're in a crowded playroom in a swinger club and that happens. Not so erotic when someone is doggying a female and she starts fanny farting, though!
Never heard fanny farts but pussy farts are hot to me...finishing with a messy creampie....

DarrellABC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My gf lubricates easily, and I produce a lot of precum, so we always begin to make these wet, slick sounds early in our love making. It's quite a turn on for me!
My boyfriend has more precum than cum it seems ...he pumps me between my legs during foreplay and its the hottest part of sex and the hottest guy I think Ive been with....

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love sex noise. I get super wet...so it has always been a normal occurrence (sp). I did not know guys like this too. I was always a little shy about it.