Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys and gals,
Having been a member for a couple of months and finally figured out how to make the system work, I have a question: Now that summer is fast approaching, it is time to think about the beach and the pool. My favorite site is a nice bulge in a speedo. Aside from BBB2.5 and Lex, I have found very few photos of you hunky guys in speedos. How about adding some pictures of yourselves attired thusly?? Granted, you can complain "where are my pictures? I do not have a digital camera, am a lousy photographer and don't look that good in a speedo. Hey this could be really fun. Admit it, unless your are ashamed of your cock (more fool you who are) you like to show off. For you straight guys, shove that porker into a tight speedo and torture all of us gay guys.
Fliegles
Amen! I'd love to see some bulging speedos! I wouldn't wear them, but love the bulges, er, guys that do.

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys and gals,
Having been a member for a couple of months and finally figured out how to make the system work, I have a question: Now that summer is fast approaching, it is time to think about the beach and the pool. My favorite site is a nice bulge in a speedo. Aside from BBB2.5 and Lex, I have found very few photos of you hunky guys in speedos. How about adding some pictures of yourselves attired thusly?? Granted, you can complain "where are my pictures? I do not have a digital camera, am a lousy photographer and don't look that good in a speedo. Hey this could be really fun. Admit it, unless your are ashamed of your cock (more fool you who are) you like to show off. For you straight guys, shove that porker into a tight speedo and torture all of us gay guys.
Fliegles

I love the speedo bulge as well.

Men In Speedos

gordeux2006

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys and gals,
Fliegles
Here in Australia, the "Home" of Speedos, they're also known as "Budgie Smugglers!"