The Speedo VS. The Boardshorts CHALLENGE

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The Speedo VS. The Boardshorts CHALLENGE

For this thread I have a challenge for everyone, to take a pic of yourself in a speedo (I guess I'll count a squarecut too, though I'm preferential to speedos.) and in a pair of boardshorts/trunks/jammers/etc.

Or Find two pics on the internet of the same person with one being in a speedo and the other wearing boardshorts, so we can all decide what looks better.

So to start this challenge here are my two pics!! (What else is a bored florida boy suppose to do on a rainy day?!!)

If you don't have pics to post you can definitely still reply!!!

What should I wear to the pool/beach/waterpark this summer?

The Speedo or The Boardshorts

My vote is for the speedo, as I have yet to figure out how anyone can do any type of swimming/tanning/running/ or anything in a pair of boardshorts and not to mention the fact that they stay wet forever!!

Keep watch on my gallery and other postings as there are more photos from this photo shoot!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: bulgebigger

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here is my contribution, I guess I prefer the boardshorts on me and I need a work out...:rolleyes:

I'd definitely say I like the speedo better, especially if your somewhere where you actually want to swim.

You look great in the speedo, and I would be proud to go to a waterpark/pool/beach with you anytime in nothing but your speedo!!

We all have things that we could work on, but if we waited until we felt we were in peak shape we'd never leave the house. I mean I could say that I'm never going to wear a speedo until I have six pack abs, but I don't since I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Also the speedo tells us what you really looks like, and I think it actually slims you down and makes you look taller, unlike the baggy shorts that shorten you and make you look like you have wide hips (this isn't just you they do that to everyone).

Be proud of your body, and SPEEDO ON DUDE!!!

Tbh - I prefer the boardshorts. :/ Look cooler - I guess they disguise your assets a bit tho, so depends what look you're after! ;)

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess it's just me, but I prefer the boardshorts across the board. Something about speedos makes me think of adolescents...and that's not all that hot IMO.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess it's just me, but I prefer the boardshorts across the board. Something about speedos makes me think of adolescents...and that's not all that hot IMO.

adolescents and speedos? I don't see or understand the correlation at all.

If anything boardshorts make me think of adolescents way more than speedos!!

And speedos make me think of sports like swimming/waterpolo/etc. which is totally hot!!!

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speedo on everyone for sure. Although Matt, you also look really good in those boardshorts.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The speedo grants you the success with women (if you dont mind their skin color):wink:

If the speedo grants me success with women, then I better stick to boardshorts since I need success with MEN!!

Haven't had sex with a women yet, and definitely don't plan on it anytime soon!! I think it would make me sick to my stomach...

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
The speedo grants you the success with women (if you dont mind their skin color):wink:

http://www.osoblog.tv/hughjackman.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/8185/marvelswimsuit311dc9.jpg

Actually that isn't true. I had a good chat with some ladyfriends last week and they said that they hate speedos on men. They prefer boardshorts. Don't forget I'm talking about women early in their twenties.
They understand that when you really go for a swim and not to relax at the pool that you wear speedo, but then they still prefer the boxerbriefs kind like this: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51btgd4YesL._AA280_.jpg