The Speedo VS. The Boardshorts CHALLENGE

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
here we are boys and girls, as promised, some pics of my comparison.

sorry bout the blurring but had pictures on my shelf i realised after taking them and didnt want to be putting them up on the internet.

i hope that these pics are worth it as i had to have two wanks before i could fit into the speedos.

here they are, enjoy!!

Attachments

Reactions: bulgebigger

DiegoID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that your swimwear should reflect on what you are planning that day. Doing laps in the pool and/or picking up on men? Speedo. Blending in / picking up on women: Boardies.

Personally I think Matt looked cuter in the boardshorts, and Pieter in the speedos.

Media
I just have to vote for the speedos.. I just think they keep everything tucked in so neatly. Don't you?
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/medium/suit_014.jpg

Seriously though... having grown up in speedos, swimming in shorts feels like swimming fully dressed! I just can't get past all that fabric flapping around my legs!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
here's my contribution

nashboy, the winner is the SPEEDO!!!

Guys who have participated so far thanks.

To the rest of you LPSG guys, keep the contributions coming!!

If you own a speedo and a pair of boardshorts, I want to see your participation so we can prove to the world that speedos are the best, and then I want those of you who we've voted that the speedo is the best to go out and WEAR it out in the the world to places where people wouldn't expect to see a speedo.

I'm planning on doing my part at Wet "N" Wild Orlando very soon!!!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i hope that these pics are worth it as i had to have two wanks before i could fit into the speedos.

You definitely look great in the speedo, way better than in the trunks.

Though I usually like ones with just a slightly wider side, and love when they have some color on them, but I'd never discourage someone from wearing one for those reasons.

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
You definitely look great in the speedo, way better than in the trunks.

Though I usually like ones with just a slightly wider side, and love when they have some color on them, but I'd never discourage someone from wearing one for those reasons.

thanks for the comment

yeh i agree with u bout the colour as i did have a pair of royal blue where i'd taken out the lining but they got nicked from the changing room whilst i was showering. they showed an even better bulge.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Message from 11inchbill:
11inchbill said:
matt121matt121: u defo look better in the speedos

think u shud wear the narrower side ones like i did as just more revealing ;)

think we both need to get some royal blue ones and take the lining out for massive bulges!!

I haven't ever cut out the lining, but my royal blue nike ones can be pretty revealing when wet even with the lining.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Message from 11inchbill:

I haven't ever cut out the lining, but my royal blue nike ones can be pretty revealing when wet even with the lining.

AussieBum has developed the perfect suit! A word or warning, The white one can't be worn to most public places, the navy blue one gives the same bulge without becoming totally transparent when wet!
/www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/168867/cat/500/ppuser/37597

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
AussieBum has developed the perfect suit! A word or warning, The white one can't be worn to most public places, the navy blue one gives the same bulge without becoming totally transparent when wet!
/www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/168867/cat/500/ppuser/37597

yeh trust me from experience dont ever cut the lining out of white speedos or anything like that as they become see through as soon as wet and when i did this i was in a public pool with another mate ho had done the same and we got several angry mothers tell us what they thought about our levels of decency.

LMX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i agreed with whoever said that speedos are adolescent-ish. i don't know why, that's just what comes to mind when i see them. i mean, if the guy has a really hot body, then i'd prefer seeing him in speedos over board shorts. i think board shorts are better at showing how much a guy's packing, when he gets out of the water. :p i like the squarecut swimwear best.

kai028

Experimental Member
Media
Speedos are better on most guys. If they're in really good shape, all the better. But board shorts are simply ridiculous. How can you be in the water with all that fabric all over you? Jeez. Doesn't work for me. I switched to speedos when I was a boy of about ten or eleven, and have worn them ever since. I'm not hugely well hung, but it doesn't matter. Speedos are far more practical in the water, and they're far sexier. I mean, if you don't look good in speedos, what makes you think you look good in boardies? All they do is cover up more of your physical imperfections, if that's the way you want to think about it. But that doesn't mean you don't HAVE those imperfections. It doesn't mean that if you meet a sexual partner and strip naked, that those imperfections won't become obvious. So what's the point?