The Speedo VS. The Boardshorts CHALLENGE

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I am male and Asian

and in Asia and Europe most guys swim in thigh speedos or lycras

and no girls fuss about guys bulges.

and our girls love our bulges.............

Yes, maybe I am rude, but the truth hurts............

American girls should act naturally and mind their own businesses......
They can show off in bikinis, why not us?

It's sad and too bad that gay guys love to show off their "assets" because they take care their bodies.

Why girls must hate hot straight guys in speedos unless they're pardon me lesbians.........

Ups not again.

I hope you know that Belgium is located in Europe...:rolleyes:

Simple, most girls like men in regular swimwear like boxers or boardshorts, but they do understand that you use a speedo if you really went for a swim. And that is the truth.

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media

Simple, most girls like men in regular swimwear like boxers or boardshorts, but they do understand that you use a speedo if you really went for a swim. And that is the truth.

To be honest I don't care and give a damn whether girls or other dudes
like it or not what I wear when I swim

as long as it's appropriate and comfortable I wear it.

It's 21st century and we live in the land of free and brave........

Why act like living in theocracies such Saudi ARabia or Iran ?

Geezzz.............

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
To be honest I don't care and give a damn whether girls or other dudes
like it or not what I wear when I swim

as long as it's appropriate and comfortable I wear it.

It's 21st century and we live in the land of free and brave........

Why act like living in theocracies such Saudi ARabia or Iran ?

Geezzz.............

If you don't care, why giving comments then. I said my thing and that is how it is these days, if you like it or not, that is your problem, but this is how it is.

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media

If girls like to suck cocks and like to have them inside theirs

there are no reason to act like a bunch of hypocrites thinking than hot men bulges are offensive

Period............

What's wrong with these American ladies ?

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
If you don't care, why giving comments then. I said my thing and that is how it is these days, if you like it or not, that is your problem, but this is how it is.

Good point ...........

Let all Guys wear whatever comfortable and they like as long as there are no rule that swim briefs and speedos are forbidden.

Those guys or girls who don't like the view, don't even look and please STFU, you guys have no rights to judge others' bodies and sexual orientation and or fashion preference.

My point is

USA is a country with a bunch of puritan hypocrites.

in many Asian countries which are far more conservative in morality and sexuality

than US

Nobody fuss about guys swimming in thight lycras, briefs or speedos

Penis bulges are part of human body and girls never pretend they don't like it or want it.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
I am male and Asian

and in Asia and Europe most guys swim in thigh speedos or lycras

and no girls fuss about guys bulges.

and our girls love our bulges.............

Yes, maybe I am rude, but the truth hurts............

American girls should act naturally and mind their own businesses......
They can show off in bikinis, why not us?

It's sad and too bad that gay guys love to show off their "assets" because they take care their bodies.

Why girls must hate hot straight guys in speedos unless they're pardon me lesbians.........

Ups not again.

you're the very reason guys don't want to wear speedos. and what would you possibly know about women? you can swim just fine in board shorts. 10lbs of shit stuffed in a 5 lb bag is not attractive whatever your gender. yeah women can wear bikinis but men can go topless.

people are going to wear what they feel comfortable or look good in period. They're not going to change their ways because you don't like what they wear.

DiegoID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just curious do you have any particular reasons to back up your opinion?

Sure. You've got an all-American young look and the boardies add to that. Perhaps it's the appeal of finding a good looking guy in boardies that is gay, or that you aren't showing off your goods to the world. It adds mystery and excitement to when the person of your choosing does get to see the goods. Boardies are more modest. Unless you are looking to attract someone simply because of the buldge in your pants, boardies are the way to go.

Personally I wear boardies to the straight beaches and speedos to all gay events like gay beaches and pool parties (When they are necessary. nothin' wrong with a necked gay pool party!)

You could always split the difference and do a short boardie like this:
Boardies Indian - Swimwear range on aussiebum.com.
Or of course a squarecut (Still pretty gay though, IMHO)

THen you don't have the ridiculus long board shorts, can show off a little leg and ass, and still not be tagged as a gay/european on the beaches of south FL.

As far as Peiter goes I thought that his speedo pic was hot. Hes got some thick legs, and the speedo really shows them off. I do admit he would be equally attractive in some low cut boardies, or swim trunks that show off his thighs. Plus he's European, and he won't be sticking out like a sore thumb on the beaches of Europe. (I somehow doubt he goes to the beaches in Belgum often, the water has got to be freezing!)

In any case be fashion forward, look around for different cuts and styles, and do your own thing no matter what anyone posts on a message board.

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
Sure. You've got an all-American young look and the boardies add to that. Perhaps it's the appeal of finding a good looking guy in boardies that is gay, or that you aren't showing off your goods to the world. It adds mystery and excitement to when the person of your choosing does get to see the goods. Boardies are more modest. Unless you are looking to attract someone simply because of the buldge in your pants, boardies are the way to go.

Personally I wear boardies to the straight beaches and speedos to all gay events like gay beaches and pool parties (When they are necessary. nothin' wrong with a necked gay pool party!)

THen you don't have the ridiculus long board shorts, can show off a little leg and ass, and still not be tagged as a gay/european on the beaches of south FL.

As far as Peiter goes I thought that his speedo pic was hot. Hes got some thick legs, and the speedo really shows them off. I do admit he would be equally attractive in some low cut boardies, or swim trunks that show off his thighs. Plus he's European, and he won't be sticking out like a sore thumb on the beaches of Europe. (I somehow doubt he goes to the beaches in Belgum often, the water has got to be freezing!)

In any case be fashion forward, look around for different cuts and styles, and do your own thing no matter what anyone posts on a message board.

WEARING speedos is identical to GAYS or EUROPEANS ? What about Asians too ?

What's wrong with American guys here ?

Tagging people and naming people ?

Isn't that a prejudice ?

And why you guys parading your junks without shame in the locker rooms and doing one night stands with so many girls without problem ?

and tell me about divorce and teenage pregnancy rate in the US

Hypocrisy and holier than thou, that really what is inside many American guys and girls alike who hate speedos............

If you got the assets and great body

Wear Speedos and accept the challenge

:biggrin1:

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media

We Asians and Europeans will say something like this when SEEING an Ignorant American Tourist wearing

their sissy board shorts...............

Look THAT AMERICAN guys

They act like holly virgin and they're ashame to tell us that they got dicks

but they're not...........

LOL:biggrin1:

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
EVERYONE PLEASE READ:

Before this thread gets any further off topic, can we please stop the speedo/board shorts bashing that is going on!!!

We are all entitled to our own opinions as to what we personally want to wear, and we are all allowed to wear whatever we feel is appropriate!!

I started this thread as a thread for guys to post pictures of themselves in board shorts and speedos, for us to be able to visually see the difference...and then we could post what we liked on each person individually, but not bash there choices...

And from what I can tell most of you guys who have been bashing speedos etc have not even followed the rules of the thread by posting your own pics, so if you wish to participate in this thread please post the appropriate photos first!!!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DiegoID said:
WEARING speedos is identical to GAYS or EUROPEANS ? What about Asians too ?

What's wrong with American guys here ?

Tagging people and naming people ?

Isn't that a prejudice ?

And why you guys parading your junks without shame in the locker rooms and doing one night stands with so many girls without problem ?

and tell me about divorce and teenage pregnancy rate in the US

Hypocrisy and holier than thou, that really what is inside many American guys and girls alike who hate speedos............

If you got the assets and great body

Wear Speedos and accept the challenge

:biggrin1:

1) Yes, many in the US will equate a speedo wearer with either a gay or a European(Or Tourist). *Unless your at a swim meet or swim race

2) I'm not even sure what I did wrong to offend.

3) It's not a prejudice, it's a stereotype. Stereotypes are generalizations, and don't apply to all members of a group, just most.

4) Many American men have issues with nudity the locker room. See the many many threads about nudity in the Locker room. (I'm not going to even go into the One night stand bits.)

5) It is not hypocrisy just Cultural Relativism. What works in Southern Cali and South Florida, doesn't work for Brazil, Germany, or Indonesia. And vice versa.

Not sure how I got labeled as a speedo basher. I've already stated that I think that there is a place for them, but that doesn't mean you should wear your Speedo to the grocery store!

DiegoID:
I hope you don't mind that I posted your message, but I thought you should have the chance to publicly state your message.

1) It is true that many in america equate speedo wearing with being gay or european, this is because we are more sexually open, and we are all about doing what we want and busting down the expectations that society places on what people should and should not do, wear, etc.

2) I don't know what you did to offend either, I sorta got lost a bit earlier on in this thread..but some guys on here just take things way to seriously...when its suppose to be an open forum to discuss different points of view with prejudice, because if this board moves to where people are afraid to say what they really want to..then it will totally lose its originality.

3) I agree it is a stereotype, one that the straight boys of today...need to bust and and be like what the fuck...why do we have to swim in a garbage bag when the girls get to swim in bikinis, they have boobs, we have a penis, so what who cares, we all have one...

4) Yes I agree LOTS of americans, especially in my under 25/30 demographic have LOTS of issues with nudity in locker rooms, at the beach, etc. I've even encountered some aprehenstions towards nudity with guys that I've been close to that didnt want to shower together, wouldn't swim naked in private, though they were all about having sex...makes no sense to me... you can have sex naked...but you can't sleep naked...alot of people only think of nudity in a sexual context, and this is what I am glad to say the nudist events that I have been to work to dispell, since it would be totally inapproprate for a guy to get a hard on and not cover it, or to just start jerkin off, since the experience is all about being free, and naked, without clothes and not about sex. I mean 98% of the people I've been hanging out with are straight, guys/girls, and they don't give a care in the world that I'm gay and I'm a guy, and that I'm going to see there Junk, since they know that our being naked together isn't about sex, just the freedom of being nude..

5) I agree speedos are culture...a culture that should be changed for the better...since it needs to be shown that guys can be free and wear speedos and not become sex objects...and that speedos are just another form of swimwear...one thing that could help this change would be for brands that are a major part of american young adult culture, if they would stop carrying super baggy shorts that probably weigh like 100 lbs when wet, and would slowly transition back to more normal length shorts and also offer a selection of speedos and squarecuts, then they would be seen as more acceptable in main stream society, since currently in many areas they are hard to find..and even if you find them they are just plain...and straight guys and there girlfriends are not going to go to the special effort of ordering one from online, or going to ten stores to find one, but if they saw them in a store that they normally shop at then they might just pick one up for the fun of it...and the guy might actually wear it if its from his favorite brand and there is a greater chance that his friends might be wearing something similar...

I don't believe you are a speedo basher, your just a speedo realist..and yes I agree you shouldn't wear your speedo to the grocery, I mean if i lived on the beach in australia or something I might be tempted..if the grocery was on the way to/from where I lived, but most likely I'd take some short shorts to cover it with when I'm not on the beach..and I like my junk to hang free...so if I knew I was done with the water...I'd probably strip the speedo off australian style and just wear the shorts...When I was in Australia studying, there was a kid with his mom, wearing a speedo at the grocery, though really no one gave it a second thought, like it was a normal occurance...he must have been on his way to swim practice or something...I know that sometimes I don't get redressed after going to be beach, and that I didn't alway change out of my speedo when I was on the swim team in hs and when I had aquatics classes especially if I knew I'd be right back in the water in a little while...I might have pumped gas in it once or twice but i definitely wouldn't go in a real store...since you might get in trouble since it would just take one person to think that you were indecently exposed, and unlike in australia that doesn't have the no shirt no shoes rule, you have to wear a shirt and shoes in businesses in america, and i think it looks really bad when guys wear a shirt, and a speedo, beause then it looks as though they aren't wearing anything to cover there tackle, and that can be rather disturbing sometimes...

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Since we're supposed to be voting (or at least giving opinions), I think that Pieter looks better in the speedo than the board shorts (although he looks good in both). Pieter, you have great legs, dude, and the speedo shows off your build. But, frankly, I think everyone other guy posted on here looks better in the board shorts, including the OP. Just my opinion, though, which is what you were asking for.

I do agree with some of the posters that speedos should probably be reserved for the younger guys. And if I had my way, they would be ones built more like Pieter, broader shouldered, flat bellied, and well-toned legs (hairy doesn't hurt either). :)

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
C'mon guys.............

Most American girls have lost virginity in their teenage years, they already had too many dicks before getting married with their husbands and who knows then they still cheat on their husbands

I just find it mind blowing to know girls hate guys showing a little penis bulge on their thigh swimwear. I find ridiculous if not hypocrite.

And we never fuss about girls in the bikinis, if they're hot we even be thankful and enjoy the view as a blessing.

And we never fuss about fat nasty girls showing off in bikinis eithers

Can anybody just mind their own businesses instead of calling guys in Speedos as gays ?

For GUYS here......................

I made my point, you're in this forum bragging your DICKS SIZE and even PARADING your junks in pictures

even going COMMANDOS to show off to the public of how "blessed" you are

but act like sissies by wearing BOARD SHORTS ?

I find it's a contradiction.

I have no offense to anyone, why playing games and drama here then?

If you swim wear the most comfortable swim wear

If you are afraid others calling you GAYS ask your straigh buddies to wear hot speedos and ask their girl friends or wives to join in.

Make a statement, that Speedos don't mean gay things.

and yes men have penises, so what.

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
DiegoID:
I hope you don't mind that I posted your message, but I thought you should have the chance to publicly state your message.

1) It is true that many in america equate speedo wearing with being gay or european, this is because we are more sexually open, and we are all about doing what we want and busting down the expectations that society places on what people should and should not do, wear, etc.

2) I don't know what you did to offend either, I sorta got lost a bit earlier on in this thread..but some guys on here just take things way to seriously...when its suppose to be an open forum to discuss different points of view with prejudice, because if this board moves to where people are afraid to say what they really want to..then it will totally lose its originality.

3) I agree it is a stereotype, one that the straight boys of today...need to bust and and be like what the fuck...why do we have to swim in a garbage bag when the girls get to swim in bikinis, they have boobs, we have a penis, so what who cares, we all have one...

4) Yes I agree LOTS of americans, especially in my under 25/30 demographic have LOTS of issues with nudity in locker rooms, at the beach, etc. I've even encountered some aprehenstions towards nudity with guys that I've been close to that didnt want to shower together, wouldn't swim naked in private, though they were all about having sex...makes no sense to me... you can have sex naked...but you can't sleep naked...alot of people only think of nudity in a sexual context, and this is what I am glad to say the nudist events that I have been to work to dispell, since it would be totally inapproprate for a guy to get a hard on and not cover it, or to just start jerkin off, since the experience is all about being free, and naked, without clothes and not about sex. I mean 98% of the people I've been hanging out with are straight, guys/girls, and they don't give a care in the world that I'm gay and I'm a guy, and that I'm going to see there Junk, since they know that our being naked together isn't about sex, just the freedom of being nude..

5) I agree speedos are culture...a culture that should be changed for the better...since it needs to be shown that guys can be free and wear speedos and not become sex objects...and that speedos are just another form of swimwear...one thing that could help this change would be for brands that are a major part of american young adult culture, if they would stop carrying super baggy shorts that probably weigh like 100 lbs when wet, and would slowly transition back to more normal length shorts and also offer a selection of speedos and squarecuts, then they would be seen as more acceptable in main stream society, since currently in many areas they are hard to find..and even if you find them they are just plain...and straight guys and there girlfriends are not going to go to the special effort of ordering one from online, or going to ten stores to find one, but if they saw them in a store that they normally shop at then they might just pick one up for the fun of it...and the guy might actually wear it if its from his favorite brand and there is a greater chance that his friends might be wearing something similar...

I don't believe you are a speedo basher, your just a speedo realist..and yes I agree you shouldn't wear your speedo to the grocery, I mean if i lived on the beach in australia or something I might be tempted..if the grocery was on the way to/from where I lived, but most likely I'd take some short shorts to cover it with when I'm not on the beach..and I like my junk to hang free...so if I knew I was done with the water...I'd probably strip the speedo off australian style and just wear the shorts...When I was in Australia studying, there was a kid with his mom, wearing a speedo at the grocery, though really no one gave it a second thought, like it was a normal occurance...he must have been on his way to swim practice or something...I know that sometimes I don't get redressed after going to be beach, and that I didn't alway change out of my speedo when I was on the swim team in hs and when I had aquatics classes especially if I knew I'd be right back in the water in a little while...I might have pumped gas in it once or twice but i definitely wouldn't go in a real store...since you might get in trouble since it would just take one person to think that you were indecently exposed, and unlike in australia that doesn't have the no shirt no shoes rule, you have to wear a shirt and shoes in businesses in america, and i think it looks really bad when guys wear a shirt, and a speedo, beause then it looks as though they aren't wearing anything to cover there tackle, and that can be rather disturbing sometimes...

AMEN brother !:biggrin1: