The Speedo VS. The Boardshorts CHALLENGE

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just got back from Florida, got a bit of a tan, so I thought I'd post my contribution!

I think you look equally good in both. A different pattern/color of speedo might suit your skin better...maybe. They both look great though.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
{steps on soapbox - begins rant...}
:soapbox:
I just wanna say here & now that I think boardshorts may be the single most useless, unflattering, and annoying garment ever worn by man. In fact, same goes for any type oversize or baggy style of trouser.
As a swimmer myself, I hate any type of baggy-style swimsuit. They always make me feel like Marilyn on the subway grate in "The Seven Year Itch".
As a spectator... Speedos win hands down. 100% of the time. No debate. No reasonably fit man should be allowed near water in anything other than a Speedo. When I think of every paparazzi beach photo I've ever seen of actors like Justin Hartley & Zac Efron in those atrocious baggy bulge-hiding boardshorts, it galls the hell outta me. When I think that those photos might've shown them wearing Speedos if these damned boardshorts didn't exist, it frustrates the hell outta me.
SPEEDOS gentleman...SPEEDOS please!!
{rant over}

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
{steps on soapbox - begins rant...}
:soapbox:
I just wanna say here & now that I think boardshorts may be the single most useless, unflattering, and annoying garment ever worn by man. In fact, same goes for any type oversize or baggy style of trouser.
As a swimmer myself, I hate any type of baggy-style swimsuit. They always make me feel like Marilyn on the subway grate in "The Seven Year Itch".
As a spectator... Speedos win hands down. 100% of the time. No debate. No reasonably fit man should be allowed near water in anything other than a Speedo. When I think of every paparazzi beach photo I've ever seen of actors like Justin Hartley & Zac Efron in those atrocious baggy bulge-hiding boardshorts, it galls the hell outta me. When I think that those photos might've shown them wearing Speedos if these damned boardshorts didn't exist, it frustrates the hell outta me.
SPEEDOS gentleman...SPEEDOS please!!
{rant over}

GAYS are straight forward :biggrin1:

While girls are usually pretending they hate hot guys in speedos, while they like them :biggrin1:

Shame........

:biggrin1:

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a board shorts guy. I'd prefer not to keep my boys trapped if I don't need to. They bulge enough on their own.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Only thing better than a speedo is a tiny beach thong. One of my albums shows about 1/3 of my speedos and thongs. Here's a pic of my unpumped unit in a purple thong. Sorry, but I wouldn't be caught dead in boardshorts....thus, there's nothing to compare.

Attachments

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Str8 boys refuse to be compared to other men, they call it gay. Girls get their tits compared by these same dildos everyday. boardshorts on a guy over 25 looks stupid! Go naked for awile and you will feel OK about yourself. Stop comparing.

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
Its got nothing to do with comparison, I'm just more reserved, I don't feel the need to walk around with my cock in everyone else's face.

Honestly I really don't get it............

You join this forum bragging about your size even parading your huge junk with proud in your photos gallery

while claiming you're trying to be a little "prude and reserve" ?

Yeah right :rolleyes:

well, I am not hung, I am just average size guy and I am not shy wearing speedos and thight lycra briefs, not to show off but comfort and common sense.

I don't get it why guys must please fussy guys who can be gays in the closet that can't stand hot guys in speedos and grumpy girls who pretend they hate penises and try to ban men parading their junks while they should be free to parade their own boobs.

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly I really don't get it............

You join this forum bragging about your size even parading your huge junk with proud in your photos gallery

while claiming you're trying to be a little "prude and reserve"

yes, but there is a key flaw that lies in this argument. This is an on-line forum and I don't feel that I ever call myself anything more than above average :tongue:.
I don't go about in such an exhibitionist manner anywhere else, hell, I still don't even show face round here often.:rolleyes:
but then again, point taken.:cool:

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two things:
Hot guys look better in speedos. Ugly guys look better (but still bad) in boardies. Since most of the posters here are hot, speedos wins hands down. I guess guys with bad bodies don't want to show off.
Second, it's SPEEDOS, kids, not SPEEDO. Like all other garments covering the lower half, you have to use the plural: jeans, shorts, Calvins, chinos, trousers, chaps, tightie whities, jodhpurs, pants etc etc. We Aussies invented speedos and so you have to call them what we tell you!! lol

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
yes, but there is a key flaw that lies in this argument. This is an on-line forum and I don't feel that I ever call myself anything more than above average :tongue:.
I don't go about in such an exhibitionist manner anywhere else, hell, I still don't even show face round here often.:rolleyes:
but then again, point taken.:cool:

Some other guys swear here

"We don't want to get caught dead with Bulges showing Speedos" :biggrin1:

Well the point is

You guys join this forum because you're are so proud of your HUGE SCHLONGS right ?

So, that statement was funny,

Should be : I want to be caught dead naked with boner so the whole world will know how "blessed" I was with this huge schlong, let alone with

SPEEDOS :biggrin1:

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The best part of the internet in anonymity. Even showing your face, hardly anyone is going to recognize you outside of this site. Even if they do, it reveals their own perversion. That's pretty much all the "argument" needed here.

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
The best part of the internet in anonymity. Even showing your face, hardly anyone is going to recognize you outside of this site. Even if they do, it reveals their own perversion. That's pretty much all the "argument" needed here.

So r u telling us that in the online world we act like perverts and in real life we act as holly and prude as a Pope ? :biggrin1:

Nothing wrong with a little bulge of men's meat down there,

It's perfectly natural

We just don't give a damn what others are thinking or saying.

Yes, men have penises, girls know that, so do other guys

STFU

and mind your own businesses, that's what we should tell those fussy guys out there.

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
Board Shorts are perfect to be worn on the Beach Boardwalks or Promenade or during relax land only jogging or sport activities.

But anything that should go into the water,

Speedos and lycras are more appropriate.

Swimming, diving, surving etc.

I just can't believe how people can swim wearing those huge ridiculous parachutes.

B_ccc888

Experimental Member
Media
Jeez CCC888 you're the king of going of topic. 7 pages in and you're still fighting :rolleyes:

G'day mate in Aussie..............

Yeah right.........

I am not fighting actually, but trying to highlight all American weirdos who love to brag the size of their

JUNKS here and be so proud of it but act like sissies when going out swimming in the open.

It really doesn't make any sense for me for girls in any Western countries to object seing male bulges

while they often are not VIRGINS themselves when they make their Wedding Vow

and they had sucked so many dicks they can remember in their life :wink:

It's really sad and shame that GAY GUYS dare to bare all, while Girls are actually praying that more straight guys got a little gut to do that.

If you're member of this FORUM, you should be PROUD to be caught dead
naked

let alone in thight SPEEDOS with HUGE BULGE.................

With crowds saying

Oh My Lord, I can't believe this guy has such a huge dick too bad he got short life indeed...........

LOL:biggrin1:

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was a competitive swimmer most of my life, so I'm always going to vote for speedos... but I'm so used to them. I think it's a matter of where you are going. If its a more conservative place, go with the board shorts, a little more wild... speedos. I don't think you have to decide for life... there are places I will wear jeans and a tee shirt and place that I will wear a suit and tie, but it doesn't mean tha ti have to give up one or the other forever. You both look great in both

Andyj85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sorry guys, i genuinely didn't want to fuel the fire.

Anyway, i wanted to post a pic of me in speedos and boardies to make up for it, but realised i don't own a pair of speedos :tongue:. So that answers my views on them :wink: