the squeeze & reverse jelqs

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think im ready to add some new things to my routine but i have a few questions.
ive started adding in some reverse jelqs but im having trouble doing them properly. is there a video anywhere that help clarify things?

I was also wondering if there some variation of the squeeze that aims are improving base girth?

incase you didn't notice lol, trying to work on more base girth stuff, ive got the baseball bat thing going on now.:biggrin1:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont have the baseball thing going , yet, but some thing I have been doing, is first:

1. On my semi-erect penis, I do a kegel to get some blood in and grip the base, pushing it out to engorge the head. I do that for a few seconds.
2. With my other hand, I grip the head area, (that means the top part of the penis and it may include some shaft) and I slowly squeeze it, forcing the blood back down, while I simutaneuously release the base grip. Becareful, you dont want the pressure to build up to much.
3. I repeat. Needless to say, but I will anyway in the name of safetly, you should be warmed up before doing this. And I would call this an advanced excersice, so if you are a beginner, DONT DO THIS.

It kinda gives a feeling of an overall girth penis. Not just the top part, or the base, but the whole penis.
I dont know what this is called, but I got the idea when watching a vid called the horse sueeze. There, you grip the head and the base at the same time for a few seconds and let go. repeat.

Last edited:

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By gripping the head do you mean like right under the head or actually gripping directly on it?

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think im ready to add some new things to my routine but i have a few questions.
ive started adding in some reverse jelqs but im having trouble doing them properly. is there a video anywhere that help clarify things?

A reverse jelq video would be a good idea.

It's really done like a jelq but "reversed", so you'll probably need to hold your penis stady with your non-jelqing hand, and it would help if you wore a cock ring for this exercise.

I was also wondering if there some variation of the squeeze that aims are improving base girth?

incase you didn't notice lol, trying to work on more base girth stuff, ive got the baseball bat thing going on now.:biggrin1:

You can perform a one-handed version of the squeeze (or reverse ULI) using a cock ring to help.

Multidirection stretching and heavy hanging should also help bring up base girth.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think i might just increase the number of reverse jelqs that i had planned and drop the squeeze for now.

one issue i'm having is when i do the reverse jelqs, i have my hands placed just like a normal OK grip like when i do normal jelqs, i cant quite reach the base because the rest of my hand is in the way, should i be flipping my hand over to avoid this?