The "squirting girls" thread

eogtr21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The squirt queen Cytherea is from my city. kinda odd. think i saw her at a coffee shop one night. might not have been though cause she lives in L.A. now.

How many guys here have been with a girl who does actually squirt?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The squirt queen Cytherea is from my city. kinda odd. think i saw her at a coffee shop one night. might not have been though cause she lives in L.A. now.

How many guys here have been with a girl who does actually squirt?

A couple good squirters, and a few so-so/here-and-there... I did have a fuck buddy who was like Cytheria and the like... we are talking everywhere... and over and over and over. The next morning... no, actually the next night, I remember still finding small puddles in the most peculiar spots in my living room. It's pretty hot, I must say, and they enjoy it more than a "regular" orgasm. I'd say less ... much less than 5% of the women have been with have even squirted once in their lives, much less with me.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey does anyone know how to take a video i downloaded on ares and put it on a site or somethin so everyone here can see it? if so, what site? i have one where this guy makes this chick squirt for over 3 mintues straight...its legitate too and i think it would blow everyones socks off

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey does anyone know how to take a video i downloaded on ares and put it on a site or somethin so everyone here can see it? if so, what site? i have one where this guy makes this chick squirt for over 3 mintues straight...its legitate too and i think it would blow everyones socks off

I don't really, other than the Megarotics/Rapidshares of the world, but here's to hoping you do.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My favorite is Kylie Wilde...anyone have any good clips of her?
Goddddddaaaamn! hse does shoot it out when she's horny don't she
Ah, lovely miss Cytherea; 5ft something; can't weigh no more than a 100lbs sopping wet, and shoots like a fire hydrant. And a bit of a wildcat too with all those tats and piercings.