The start of a new life begins now

HuckFinn

Just Browsing
Media
Hey everyone, I'm totally new here. I've been embarrassed about size all my life so I decided to read up on jelqing and the like. Turns out this place was a diamond in the rough for me: full of great info, as compared to all those sites about pills and the like. So today I'm going to be starting my new routine. I'd like it if anyone were to give advice on my routine- I'm looking for both girth, length, and flaccid gains. 10 Minutes for Warm-up 1 Set of 4-Way Flaccid bends (10 seconds each) 20 JAI Stretches 1 Set of 5-Way LOT stretches (30 second stretches) 10 Circle stretches both left and right (20 total) 8 Minutes of Wet Jelqing (OK grip - 5 second strokes) 3x edging 10 Minutes for Cool-down Kegelling at 100-150 times every other day I was wondering if I should perform the stretches/OM (might try) after the jelqing or not. I was also going to up the time and reps as soon as my PI's disappear. Thanks for any help you guys can give me!

Welcome Huck and best of luck to you! Glad you found LPSG to be of some help to you.

Two quick things:

Your cock needs time to work-up to a full work-out. I'd stick with the newbie routine for three months just because overtraining from the start causes more trouble than its worth and ultimately discourages many men from continuing. Injuries are common if you don't follow the routines as laid out and the newbie routine was designed with that in mind. It really is very important not to work it too hard early on. I can't emphasize that enough.

It's also very difficult to follow such an involved regimen without losing interest when you don't see quick gains. Slow and steady will win the race, not the jackrabbit. Eagerness is good but PE can try your patience like nothing else.

HuckFinn

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for all the replies! I'll start with a relatively simple exercise set and move my way up. Bout to go do my first set!