The Stooges and Henry Rollins

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by arktrucker, Jan 15, 2009.

1. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    There was nothing on TV the other night and as I was flipping channels I found Henry Rollins show. I've always thought Henry was hot as hell so I stayed and watched for a little bit, his guest music was The Stooges. I admit I'm not at all into rock music and never have been but I watched as their lead singer jumped and 'sang' and all of a sudden things got really interesting. I noticed that in the skin tight painted on pants the lead had on there was a very nice, thick piece of what appeared to me 8-9" schlong hanging down his right leg that would flop around with his jumping.
    Like I said I'm not into rock at all but it's nice to see something like that when you least expect it. Now, If I could only catch Henry with that I'd be smilin'

2. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Yeah, Iggy Pop of the Stooges has shown off his big dick on plenty of occasions ... here's one pic of him. Guy's 60 years old and still rocking!

3. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's ol' Iggy Pop. He is somewhat of a confusing figure in penis history... he was known by the nickname "horse" when he was in school and has been reported to have a very large penis. Yet, there are a couple of naked photos of the man and his flaccid length in the photo looked to be nothing beyond average.

I dunno... but I just saw "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" again the other week and was pleasantly pleased to recognize the distorted strains of "I Wanna Be Your Dog" after the poker match.

Repo Man is probably my fav Iggy Pop song.

4. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    I was obsessed w/the Rollins Band about fifteen years ago. I still love Black Flag. My favorite Youtube clip of all time is Beavis and Butthead's interpretation of "Liar" - omg!

YouTube - Rollins Band: Liar (video)

5. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Saw BLACK FLAG flag a number of times in high school

||||

6. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted