The story of my cock growth

513298-1477309252-5f4514884329eed8a2edc08269e37481.jpg
Hello! I decided to start my topic on this forum. I am here for a long time and finally decided to tell you about myself.
I am 30 years old. I live in Eastern Europe. Grow a giant cock! make it possible to maximize the huge
my dream since 15 years. Then I accidentally came across an article about jelqing,
I have regularly been doing since 2010 year.Togda I was 18 cm. Now I'm 23 cm and dream to be even more! I want to grow to at least 12 inches.
My experience of 15 years to increase the cock. I've tried a lot. Now practicing jelqing pump and a cock ring. Buda talking here about his growth and progress show photo
. It is interesting to chat with other monster cock guys. I want your advice and comments advice.
I dream of a professional vacuum circuit pump. I want to test new products increase the cock! I will be glad to communicate)
I'm not gay I wonder communication with other monster cock guys!)

D

deleted1036524

Are the effects lasting what techniques have you used to achieve growth

Gorge St

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View attachment 560658 Hello! I decided to start my topic on this forum. I am here for a long time and finally decided to tell you about myself.
I am 30 years old. I live in Eastern Europe. Grow a giant cock! make it possible to maximize the huge
my dream since 15 years. Then I accidentally came across an article about jelqing,
I have regularly been doing since 2010 year.Togda I was 18 cm. Now I'm 23 cm and dream to be even more! I want to grow to at least 12 inches.
My experience of 15 years to increase the cock. I've tried a lot. Now practicing jelqing pump and a cock ring. Buda talking here about his growth and progress show photo
. It is interesting to chat with other monster cock guys. I want your advice and comments advice.
I dream of a professional vacuum circuit pump. I want to test new products increase the cock! I will be glad to communicate)
I'm not gay I wonder communication with other monster cock guys!)

Nice shtick you have going but the pic is clearly photoshopped. It's not even a good one. I like the "boris" touch though but to what end?

Ohhhhhh...the suspense is killing me!!!!!

Let me guess: Bathmate? A new product?

Reactions: CUBE

I do an hour-long session pump now! wait for the photo soon