Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
man you have gotten amazing results. Pay NO attention to the na sayers. your dick with those beautiful veins and that huge head are truly awesome man . I love to pump and jelq. Even if I didn't get any results it is still fun and feels unbelievable.
Pumping just feels incredible!

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
man you have gotten amazing results. Pay NO attention to the na sayers. your dick with those beautiful veins and that huge head are truly awesome man . I love to pump and jelq. Even if I didn't get any results it is still fun and feels unbelievable.

Just out of curiosity: How do you know he got "amazing results"? He's got no before pics, pics are all at weird angles etc.

For all we know his penis was always that size. Just saying.

thiru_123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View attachment 560658 Hello! I decided to start my topic on this forum. I am here for a long time and finally decided to tell you about myself.
I am 30 years old. I live in Eastern Europe. Grow a giant cock! make it possible to maximize the huge
my dream since 15 years. Then I accidentally came across an article about jelqing,
I have regularly been doing since 2010 year.Togda I was 18 cm. Now I'm 23 cm and dream to be even more! I want to grow to at least 12 inches.
My experience of 15 years to increase the cock. I've tried a lot. Now practicing jelqing pump and a cock ring. Buda talking here about his growth and progress show photo
. It is interesting to chat with other monster cock guys. I want your advice and comments advice.
I dream of a professional vacuum circuit pump. I want to test new products increase the cock! I will be glad to communicate)
I'm not gay I wonder communication with other monster cock guys!)

i use bath mate while havig a shower

Reactions: spitandshovelover

thiru_123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice shtick you have going but the pic is clearly photoshopped. It's not even a good one. I like the "boris" touch though but to what end?

Ohhhhhh...the suspense is killing me!!!!!

Let me guess: Bathmate? A new product?

yes i think its been around awhile. bought one and have been using it for a while. girth has increase,my wife always says its huge & big
while having sex. i also use coconut oil to stretch (jelqing). it really works

drpumps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just out of curiosity: How do you know he got "amazing results"? He's got no before pics, pics are all at weird angles etc.

For all we know his penis was always that size. Just saying.
If the man says it's so and goes to the trouble to take pics then I choose to believe him instead of doubting his word. What gain would he have to lie about it? Instead of doubting his truth I choose to celebrate his win.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the man says it's so and goes to the trouble to take pics then I choose to believe him instead of doubting his word. What gain would he have to lie about it? Instead of doubting his truth I choose to celebrate his win.

So you are a flat earther? 9/11 denier? Big foot aficionado? Everything is real because it "was said".

The onus of proof is on the ones making the claim, not the ones doubting it. Basic law. High school law. Not even college level logic here.

So many claims, so very , very little proof online.