The story of my cock growth

Diesel8inch

Sexy Member
Media
View attachment 560658 Hello! I decided to start my topic on this forum. I am here for a long time and finally decided to tell you about myself.
I am 30 years old. I live in Eastern Europe. Grow a giant cock! make it possible to maximize the huge
my dream since 15 years. Then I accidentally came across an article about jelqing,
I have regularly been doing since 2010 year.Togda I was 18 cm. Now I'm 23 cm and dream to be even more! I want to grow to at least 12 inches.
My experience of 15 years to increase the cock. I've tried a lot. Now practicing jelqing pump and a cock ring. Buda talking here about his growth and progress show photo
. It is interesting to chat with other monster cock guys. I want your advice and comments advice.
I dream of a professional vacuum circuit pump. I want to test new products increase the cock! I will be glad to communicate)
I'm not gay I wonder communication with other monster cock guys!)
Wow that’s a huge cock

sizeking87

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you should try hanging weight every day for an hour or two- that'll get you great length gains!

add this too,,, do it periodically through the day like when you use the bathroom, and more right before hanging weight or pumping:
Bundled Stretch - PEGym -

i want to watch you grow impossibly huge!

Lindsay Greene

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
View attachment 560658 Hello! I decided to start my topic on this forum. I am here for a long time and finally decided to tell you about myself.
I am 30 years old. I live in Eastern Europe. Grow a giant cock! make it possible to maximize the huge
my dream since 15 years. Then I accidentally came across an article about jelqing,
I have regularly been doing since 2010 year.Togda I was 18 cm. Now I'm 23 cm and dream to be even more! I want to grow to at least 12 inches.
My experience of 15 years to increase the cock. I've tried a lot. Now practicing jelqing pump and a cock ring. Buda talking here about his growth and progress show photo
. It is interesting to chat with other monster cock guys. I want your advice and comments advice.
I dream of a professional vacuum circuit pump. I want to test new products increase the cock! I will be glad to communicate)
I'm not gay I wonder communication with other monster cock guys!)
Wow yum

gsoler

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I do not know about such injections (tell about it

Its called the Priapus Shot. Its expensive in the USA, but there is a female doctor doing it in Berlin for around 850 euros per session. It will help you cement your gains and help with further growth. Message me if you want her contact info.