The story of my cock growth

D

deleted808122

Dude, if you spent as much time pumping as you did p-shopping, your cock would be too swole and spongy to be of any use.

Please post unmodified pics for us all to appreciate, without having to go through all that trouble. If you feel that you *have* to modify them, learn about simple feathering & edge softening so they're not so obvious without forensic examination.

We like cocks, not fiction.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Dude, if you spent as much time pumping as you did p-shopping, your cock would be too swole and spongy to be of any use.

Please post unmodified pics for us all to appreciate, without having to go through all that trouble. If you feel that you *have* to modify them, learn about simple feathering & edge softening so they're not so obvious without forensic examination.

We like cocks, not fiction.
Thanks. I've seen this bullshit from the start of the thread. Painfully obvious. But we need heroes....

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
its not photoshop

Okay, so then Krita, or Pixlr, Sumopaint, GIMP, Seashore......

The photos are obviously and badly edited.

You have a good-looking penis. No need to digitally enhance it. And please, forget about jelquing it to 12 inches. Save whatever erectile function you have left before you can't even squeeze an erection out of it. I'm serious and NOT trying to bust your balls here.