The Story of the Preist .

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Zay, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Zay

Zay New Member

Before I start , I want to say I got this story idea while watching Scary Movie 2 where they made the parody of The Exorcist . This is my first story & probably won't be much , but if a better writer comes along , please take over & make a story , lol . Well here goes nothing .

It was a dark rainy night as I rode to the next house . I had to help yet another women who had been possessed by demons . Being the only Preist in town , it takes a lot out of me , although Im a young guy . I'm 24 & I'm already the head Preist of my church since my fathers passing . I stand about six foot 2 & am more on the athletic side with a nice 6 pack & a nice brown skin tone . My short haircut waRs perfect for the Preist role I was in charge of . But my role was different than other preists you usually hear of . This town was old fashioned & had an odd way of dealing with demons . It was my family that was chosen for the jobs , which is why my father was before me as was my grandfather & so forth . The village thought there was something about us that removed demons from the womens souls . It was something in our seman . We had women all the time . Like a night like this , I just came from one women who was posseed & by the time I was done with the ceremony , she was passed out and expected to make a full recovery . I was ready to help the next women as the cab pulled into the dark drive way .

That's all for the first part . Tell me if I would go on or not & if you like it . More characters will becoming if I continue .​

2. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

i am intrigued

3. sahx99

sahx99 New Member

Just a suggestion before you continue - it's 'priest' not preist.

4. Zay

Zay New Member

Part 2

The cab came to a stop as I had reached my destination & I paid my fair . I stepped out the cab and went up to the doorstep and knocked . An older women came to the door and asked "Who is it?" in a shaken voice . I replied "It's the Priest ." I continued with "I was told to be here at 9PM to help Nicole with her problem ." the door unlocked and I entered into a dark , yet clean line living room . I was wondering what I was getting myself into so I asked "How has Nicole been acting lately ?" The older woman got a look of fear on her face and exclaimed "CRAZY ! That woman is posseed by something and I don't know by what ! I beth of you to please go and help her !" She continued "She stays up there , screams and yells and hasn't gotten out of the bed for days ! I figured you're the only one who can help her ." "Please Priest !" she began to beg . That was when I'd seen enough . This woman was apparently the one suffering since she was Nicole's housemaid . I stood up and said "I know what I have to do now . By tomorrow you'll have the old Nicole back" I said as I smiled . "Can you take me to her room ?" I asked . The housemaid jumped up and almost yelled in excitment "Oh yes , right this way please !"

That's part two . Tell me what you guys think & if I should continue . The sex is going to come in the next part , so it won't be much longer .

5. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

ofcourse, if u end it now its just a story the next part makes it erotic lol

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice