The Story of the Preist .

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by Zay, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Zay

Zay New Member

Before I start , I want to say I got this story idea while watching Scary Movie 2 where they made the parody of The Exorcist . This is my first story & probably won't be much , but if a better writer comes along , please take over & make a story , lol . Well here goes nothing .

It was a dark rainy night as I rode to the next house . I had to help yet another women who had been possessed by demons . Being the only Preist in town , it takes a lot out of me , although Im a young guy . I'm 24 & I'm already the head Preist of my church since my fathers passing . I stand about six foot 2 & am more on the athletic side with a nice 6 pack & a nice brown skin tone . My short haircut waRs perfect for the Preist role I was in charge of . But my role was different than other preists you usually hear of . This town was old fashioned & had an odd way of dealing with demons . It was my family that was chosen for the jobs , which is why my father was before me as was my grandfather & so forth . The village thought there was something about us that removed demons from the womens souls . It was something in our seman . We had women all the time . Like a night like this , I just came from one women who was posseed & by the time I was done with the ceremony , she was passed out and expected to make a full recovery . I was ready to help the next women as the cab pulled into the dark drive way .

That's all for the first part . Tell me if I would go on or not & if you like it . More characters will becoming if I continue .​

2. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i am intrigued

3. sahx99

sahx99 New Member

Just a suggestion before you continue - it's 'priest' not preist.

4. Zay

Zay New Member

Part 2

The cab came to a stop as I had reached my destination & I paid my fair . I stepped out the cab and went up to the doorstep and knocked . An older women came to the door and asked "Who is it?" in a shaken voice . I replied "It's the Priest ." I continued with "I was told to be here at 9PM to help Nicole with her problem ." the door unlocked and I entered into a dark , yet clean line living room . I was wondering what I was getting myself into so I asked "How has Nicole been acting lately ?" The older woman got a look of fear on her face and exclaimed "CRAZY ! That woman is posseed by something and I don't know by what ! I beth of you to please go and help her !" She continued "She stays up there , screams and yells and hasn't gotten out of the bed for days ! I figured you're the only one who can help her ." "Please Priest !" she began to beg . That was when I'd seen enough . This woman was apparently the one suffering since she was Nicole's housemaid . I stood up and said "I know what I have to do now . By tomorrow you'll have the old Nicole back" I said as I smiled . "Can you take me to her room ?" I asked . The housemaid jumped up and almost yelled in excitment "Oh yes , right this way please !"

That's part two . Tell me what you guys think & if I should continue . The sex is going to come in the next part , so it won't be much longer .

5. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ofcourse, if u end it now its just a story the next part makes it erotic lol

Draft saved Draft deleted