The str8 guy fantasy: fulfilled!

RedHead8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I finally did it, after years of trying to make this happen. And no, this is not a fantasy, it really did just happen to me a few minutes ago.

I met this guy on craigslist and we chatted for a while on MSN. He's straight, in a relationship, he's italian and a hockey player. On paper, he's a wet dream come true. In real life, he's even better.

He came to my place after going to the gym. He's gorgeous: little cocky grin, a bit scruffy, dark, broad shoulders, nice big guns, hairy chest, a bit of a (muscular) tummy, nice thick veiny cock.

I was expecting this to go down really "technical" and all. I was expecting him to just lie there and let me suck him quietly. Instead, he was really shy and nervous. He really seemed to get into me, he caressed my body, he kissed me. He was really affectionnate. When I went down on him, he was like a kid who enters a Toys'r'us for the first time. He kept smiling and saying "wow, my god".

He did try to suck my cock. He was really soft, as if he was trying not to hurt me. He was really into my cock, but it seems like he didn't know how to handle it. It didn't bother me, it was actually really cute.

We both came at the same time, on him, as I was stroking both our cocks togheter. He REALLY loved to feel my cock on his.

After that, we cuddled for a while, as he was trying to tell me how different it felt without really finding the words. He kept saying he was glad he had the guts to come.

So was I! I think I will see more of him really soon. :)