The Stripper

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I checked into a hotel room for a week right on Orange blossom trail in Orlando and had only been there about 2 hours, when I peeped how a nice thick looking shorty kept making it a point to walk back and forth by my room. I knew that the coke machine was right outside the door and she was getting a lot of ice and drinks. I began to get pissed with the clerk for putting me so close to the coke machine. At the time I was up to no good and was a very cautious (paranoid to some) person. Trying to chill in a room with the damn coke machine and the ice machine right outside was going to get on my nerves. So anyway... I cracked the curtains a little bit wider so I could see just what the hell was going on. Again... thick & sexy came walking by and took her sweet time before she reached my door. She stopped at the window and looked all up inside till our eyes met. She jumped back and quickly walked off. I heard the ice falling out of the damn machine again and decided to step out there and see what was really going on. I threw on the Timb constructs and grabbed my room keycard. As soon as I opened the door she was about to walk back by... but stopped. She snapped her fingers as if she had forgotten something and went back to the machine. Two can play that game I thought. I walked slowly over to the coke machine and pulled out one single while not pulling all of my money out of my pocket. "Hmmmmmmm" she said, tapping her index finger on her chin and pretending to study the drink options.

"Hey... I noticed you peepin' all up in my room mami... You looking for someone or you just lookin' for me" I said, smiling. "I was just curious" she said softly. "Uhh Huh" I mumbled suspiciously. "My name is Tee" she said, as she stuck her hand out towards me. "Shooter" I said taking her hand and holding it in my other hand for a moment. I let her hand go and she slowly let it drop from her own. "Got her" I thought to myself. "That always works" I thought as I pondered how this was gonna go down. "I can see your dick through your pants" she blurted out of nowhere. "DAMN shorty!" I said, a little embarrased. Nobody had ever told me some shit like that after just meeting but I could see she was a gogetta. I looked down at my pants and I could see that she was correct. I had on a cream colored pair of Carhaart pants and the material was kind of thin. I noticed she had not stopped looking down at my dick yet. I grabbed the head with my right hand and pulled it up to my stomach and let it fall back down. "Hmph!" she grunted. "What you gonna be doin' in about 10 minutes?" Me and my homegirl is in our room poofing and getting our drink on. I wanna come chill with you for a little while if thass ok baby" she said, trying to talk all sweet and sexy. "Im expecting an important phone call... but if you want come on up" I replied, already sensing that I would soon have her up in the room grabbing at the pillowcase. "Why the hell you got on boots?" she asked, rudely. "I mean its like 90 something degrees outside baby" She said, trying to soften her tone up. "Im not really into sneakers like that ma...but Im not hot or sweaty and my feet don't stink" I informed her. "Oh!" she said giving me the quick up and down, up and down lookover with her eyeballs that women do when they are thinking about what they wanna do. "Where you frum?" she said, as if she expected me to say that I was an alien from Pluto. "I'm from everywhere sweetheart... you ask a lotta questions dontcha?" I said, a little agitated. "Fuck are you? a Confidential informant?" I asked, half jokingly. "Naw...lemme go...I'll be right back baby" she said, again playing the soft and sexy voice to the maximum. "You do that mami... you do that" I said a little louder as she walked down the breezeway.
I bought a sprite and turned around to fill my ice bucket up with ice. It came out so damn fast , ice went all over the damn floor. "NICE ASS!" I heard her yell from down the walkway. "uhh huh... Im'a wax yours" I thought to myself as I started walking back toward my room.

I went inside and looked for the rubbers. I searched in my garmet bag, the bathroom, the chest of drawers, the air conditioner and all over the room. I could not find the damn rubbers anywhere. "SHIT!" I yelled to nobody in particular. "Fuck" I mumbled as I sat down on the edge of the bed and tried to think. "Maybe I can remember if I just sit here and parlay for a minute" I thought. I grabbed a bottle of Blue beast and poured it into a cup. I then poured a couple of ounces of the sprite in it and began taking some huge gulps. I had to check myself and cap the Beast back up cause I wanted to be able to put shorty on if she wanted to drink and I didnt have shit left but beer. To some women... if all you have around is beer it's like having nothing at all so I damn sure didn't want to drink it up. I shoved the Beast down into the ice bucket and walked over to the bathroom sink. I looked myself over and decided to throw a little of that Polo Sport shit on, which at the time was popular amongst my crew. I barely squirted a little onto my chest then took my wrists and brushed them up against where I had sprayed then pulled my wrists down across the back of my neck to my throat. I sniffed the air a little bit. "Cool" I thought, it was not too strong.

I walked over and turned the air conditoner up a bit to help it dissipate and grabbed the remote control. I turned to some corny movie that was on and waited. The Beast was calling me from the ice bucket but I had to check myself again. I put the Beast in the little college dorm style fridge that I had in the room. "Outta sight... outta mind" I reminded myself. I grabbed a Guiness stout and bit the top off and spit it into the trashcan. Just as I sat down I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to the curtain and peeked outside and there was Tee. She was directly facing the door so all I could see was her profile. I saw that she had changed into a swimsuit and was wearing a thong bikini. "The Nerve" I mumbled to myself. She was damn sure draggin' a wagon and I knew right away she was gonna have to lean and bend for me. I opened the door slowly after leering at that phat bubble for a moment and she walked in smiling like she had won a million dollars. She was damn sure looking good. She had pulled her shit together nicely when she went back to her room and had obviously showered. "Hmmmmmmm... we goin' swimmin"?" I asked, giving her the once over. "YOU are... but not outside" she added mischieviously. "Is that so?" I aksed as I simultaneously grabbed her hand and led her over to the little table near the air conditioner. "UMmmmm MMMMMMmmmm" she moaned, and pulled out a deck of cards. "What you wanna play cards mami?!" I asked, a little shocked. "Yeah... my homegirl said she wanna come up here and chill too... she don' wanna be by herself" she said, giving me a sad look. "Ohhh... ok" I said, not caring. She began shuffling the deck and licking her lips. "Would you like a drink?" I asked, as I walked over to the fridge. "Yeah... whatever you got is cool" she replied, as I pulled the Beast out of the fridge and filled her cup. "HMPH! BLUE BEAST!" she said, as she quickly grabbed the solo cup. "You gonna let the beast out up in hea' baby?" she asked seductively. I laughed as I poured another stiff drink for myself. Little did she know I was gonna fuck the perm outta her little phat ass. She stared at me as she took several quick gulps in a row. The sexual tension was damn sure thick and I hadn't had sex in a minute so my mind was running wild with all my favorite positions. She set the cup down and stood up walking over to the bed where I was seated and sat back on the wall. "So... why don't you pull that dick I seen out?" she whispered, grinning wildly.