The Successful Temper Tantrum of the "right"

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, my "public". How they love me.
Seriously, LambHair McNeil, I'm not hurt in the least. Hate me so much? Put me on ignore and it all goes away.

Big_e said:
And what have your tantrums gotten you. Absolutely nothing you outcast loser. Go Tea Party. 2012 is going to be a blast.

Yes it is. Because now if things screw up, which they will, the Tehadists can't claim that it's all Obama's fault. Get ready to be exposed for exactly what you are. Advantage - Obama. See you in two years (or in the next two minutes when you say something else unbelievably stupid).

Last edited:

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
Still waiting for this thread to start...

Well, congrats, you got me to go back and read one of your old posts after all.

I didn't see anything positive or hopeful there, but okay.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

LambHair McNeil

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Oh, my "public". How they love me.
Seriously, LambHair McNeil, I'm not hurt in the least. Hate me so much? Put me on ignore and it all goes away.

Hate?? I guess it'd be easier for you if I said I did hate you, but I don't. But seeing the venom in your posts and disdain for those you disagree with, you seem to be in touch with yours.

Ignore?? I don't have anyone on this site on "ignore". Kind of contrary to the point of being in a political chat forum anyway, isn't it? Some of y'all are quite interesting to read.

DevonTexas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
- 5% cut of total government spending this year and an additional 2% each year over the next 4 years

- Cut military spending an additional 5%

- Raise medicare/social security benefits to age 70 and in 8 years to 72

- Freeze all welfare & social security inflation raises for the next 2 years

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hate?? I guess it'd be easier for you if I said I did hate you, but I don't. But seeing the venom in your posts and disdain for those you disagree with, you seem to be in touch with yours.

It's not an issue about having "venom" in my posts, dear.
I declared many moons ago that I'm "ignorance intolerant". And there seems to be a lot of it being spouted about by supposed Teapublicans who saw last night's election as some sign of political Utopia. Not paying attention to any of the details to see what's really going on, yet some of these rhetoric spew-misters want to look at people like me as if I'm the problem when I illustrate it. I speak with fervor and when it comes to issues that affect me I don't hold back. They've had no problem trying to label me since I first took a step onto this board a few years ago. The complaints, the accusations, the phony games of victimization and the pseudo-moralistic tirades have not changed once. It's a broken record of ignorance and not a single one of them has been smart enough to pick up the stylus. And until they do, I'll continue to give them hell for it.

Ignore?? I don't have anyone on this site on "ignore".

Good for you. Wanna cookie?

Kind of contrary to the point of being in a political chat forum anyway, isn't it? Some of y'all are quite interesting to read.

Well, it's an option you should consider. Many of the people on my ignore list are people who range from those who called me a "diseased dick sucking f*****" to a "stupid n*****" all because of a disagreement over political ideologies. But I digress... as much as people want to make me look like the evil ogre that that only has it our for Conservatives, even I have my limits. It's easy to find hate if you're looking for it. Instead of looking at me, why don't you take grievance with the stimuli of such ignorance? Or am I that easy of a target? :rolleyes:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Remember now... I didn't write this. You have grievance with what is said in this poem? Take it up with the creator and not me. That is my one and only warning.

I wish I would have written it, cause it's harsh indeed but quite factual ! I have seen myself, for the past 5 yrs what he has described in his recitation, sadly I must say, come to bear fruit!

It took the crap I saw in these midterms, with the excessive Racism, Homophobia and extreme fear of Muslims in pundit blowhards and these disgusting campaign adverts to see the truth. The Republican message is BE SCARED OF THE DARK MAN, THE BROWN & BLACK MAN WHO WANTS TO TAKE YOUR COUNTRY FROM YOU!

Need more reality ?

I find this ABSURD. Many of the Teabagger organizations have STRONG TIES to white supremacist groups. How could ANYONE that is NOT racist, who wants to run for congress EVER associate themselves with such hate ? Even if I ever lost my conscience and became a Repugnican I don't think I would be so inhumane as to align myself with Racism.
I can't express enough how much I abhor RACISM and I don't like the thought that so many Racist minded people will be in my Congress, that frightens me and if it doesn't you then you do not support the American Constitution .

One bright side by electing so many incompetent people to Congress, the re-election of OBAMA is a fait accompli and ALL of them will be out in 2 yrs.
Another bright side, the biggest morons of the bunch, who are not fit to wipe Obama's ass much less be in Congress, LOST ! ...... ANGLE - GONE .... O'DONNELL - GONE... BUCK - GONE... FIORINA - GONE....McMAHON - GONE... RAESE - GONE !
This says one thing, the level of extreme as seen by the fallen will NOT be tolerated on a STATE LEVEL, just the hick areas with scared white voters who voted as my cousin proclaimed "to send a message to that black bastard"

I was especially taken by this :

But what you forget, or more to the point never knew, is that those who lose know how to lose, which is to say they know how to lose with dignity.
And those who suffer know how to suffer, which is to say they know how to survive: a skill that is in short supply amid the likes of you.
And they know how to regroup, and plot, and plan, and they are planning even now — we are — your destruction
Do you hear it?
The sound of your empire dying? Your nation, as you knew it, ending, permanently?
Because I do, and the sound of its demise is beautiful.
So know this.
If you thought this election was payback for 2008, remember…
Payback, thy name is…
Temporary.

What I learned in conclusion:

I knew the Senate would be safe

I knew in my heart that the house would flip but I could not bring myself to accept the absurd inane possibility, based on the idiots running for office.

I thought the majority the Reps would have would be about 15-20 seats and they will end up with a 25-30 seat advantage and this is very important b/c of one reason. VETO POWER. If they are able to get some of their insane legislation through Congress and by chance find enough support in the Senate, once it makes it to his highness, he will VETO the bill and the house WILL NOT have the 2/3 required to overturn his veto. If you have trouble with basic math, that would be 290 VOTES and the Neo-cons will end up with 240-245 AT MOST !

I underestimated the level of racism in the south (so bad in GA and FL that we elected 2 criminals as Governors), and the level of fear in the Midwest, rust-belt area which caused them to vote AGAINST their best interests and they will come to regret that soon enough, Buyers remorse will be tremendous this time next yr !

I also learned that in Senate races where the GOP were suppose to sweep, their wins were more narrow than expected and the seats where the DEMS were supposed to win narrowly won by big numbers.
You may not think this means much but in time you will see !

We lost a few GREAT Dems but we lost MANY DINOS, which I gladly say farewell to. Of the 38 Dems who voted AGAINST HCR, over 60% of them were defeated and Thank God we saw the end of the Corpocrat LINCOLN, who could be bought by a dollar from any special interest.

~HH~

Last edited:

LonerBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Excellent HH...I couldn't agree more with you on every point you have made. I think it is great that the republicans are now going to be accountable again and cannot give us the excuse of "no one let us have a seat at the table" they won't be able to just fillibuster everything and we can hold their feet to the fire now. As you said Obama will have the veto and next election year we will take back the house and senate! Love the last part of that you highlighted too about the empire dying...that was my fav part as well. :smile:

LB

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It took the crap I saw in these midterms, with the excessive Racism, Homophobia and extreme fear of Muslims in pundit blowhards and these disgusting campaign adverts to see the truth. The Republican message is BE SCARED OF THE DARK MAN, THE BROWN & BLACK MAN WHO WANTS TO TAKE YOUR COUNTRY FROM YOU!
I don't attribute so specifically racist a sense to the catchphrase "take our country back," but the phrase is very sinister.

Just think for a moment about what it means to talk about "taking back our country." What conditions are presupposed by the use of such a phrase?

First of all, the persons who use that phrase or receive it—the "we" of "our country"—must be the people to whom the United States rightfully belongs. Second, this group must stand in contrast with some other group—a "they"—who have wrongful possession or control of the country. The United States, according to this phrase, belongs to us and not to them. They have it, and we are going to take it back.

Who are these others? What distinguishes "them" from "us"? And by what right is this country "ours" and not "theirs"?

When GOP fatheads like John Boehnert use this phrase, I really wish that somebody would call them out on it and demand that they answer such questions.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what of its use by the left?

see:

"...The Democrats deserved to lose because they have long since abandoned whatever principles they had, and more important, they’ve pissed on their most important supporters--the left, real liberals, African Americans, women, unionized workers, and workers in general. So I say hooray, all those groups have struck back!
Barack Obama set this disaster for the party and his presidency in motion before he was even sworn in as president, by choosing Wall Street hacks as his economic advisers in the midst of the worst economic crisis in 75 years, and by choosing as his key political adviser Rahm Emanuel, who famously called progressive critics “fucking retarded,” and who, when warned that the GM bailout plan would hurt the United Autoworkers members who worked there, also famously said “Fuck the UAW!”
Emanuel never, at least in public, ever said “Screw the Schwarzes!,” but he and Obama might as well have, for all the help they’ve offered to a population that is suffering with twice the unemployment rate of whites, and that is being imprisoned at a rate that is virtually re-enslaving the nation’s young male African-American population. ..."

Democratic Base to Party Leaders: Take That You Smug Bastards! | This Can't Be Happening

"In an interview with POLITICO, Romero confirmed the gist of the quote [that he was disgusted with Obama], though he emphasized it wasn't intended as an ad hominem attack.
"I'm not disgusted at President Obama personally. It's President Obama's policies on civil liberties and national security issues I'm disgusted by. It's not a personal attack," Romero said.

Asked why he's so animated now, Romero said: "It’s 18 months and, if not now, when? ... Guantanamo is still not closed. Military commissions are still a mess. The administration still uses state secrets to shield themselves from litigation. There's no prosecution for criminal acts of the Bush administration. Surveillance powers put in place under the Patriot Act have been renewed. If there has been change in the civil liberties context, I frankly don't see it."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/joshgerstein/0610/ACLU_chief_disgusted_with_Obama.html

Last edited:

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Raise the wage cap at which Social Security and Medicare taxes cease being deducted.

- 5% cut of total government spending this year and an additional 2% each year over the next 4 years

- Cut military spending an additional 5%

- Raise medicare/social security benefits to age 70 and in 8 years to 72

- Freeze all welfare & social security inflation raises for the next 2 years

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what of its use by the left?

see:

"...The Democrats deserved to lose because they have long since abandoned whatever principles they had, and more important, they’ve pissed on their most important supporters--the left, real liberals, African Americans, women, unionized workers, and workers in general. So I say hooray, all those groups have struck back!
Barack Obama set this disaster for the party and his presidency in motion before he was even sworn in as president, by choosing Wall Street hacks as his economic advisers in the midst of the worst economic crisis in 75 years, and by choosing as his key political adviser Rahm Emanuel, who famously called progressive critics “fucking retarded,” and who, when warned that the GM bailout plan would hurt the United Autoworkers members who worked there, also famously said “Fuck the UAW!”
Emanuel never, at least in public, ever said “Screw the Schwarzes!,” but he and Obama might as well have, for all the help they’ve offered to a population that is suffering with twice the unemployment rate of whites, and that is being imprisoned at a rate that is virtually re-enslaving the nation’s young male African-American population. ..."

Democratic Base to Party Leaders: Take That You Smug Bastards! | This Can't Be Happening
Nick, I can never be sure that there is even an intention to make sense behind your posts, but if this post of yours refers to one by me just before it, and if by the phrase "its use" you refer to the use of the phrase "take back our country," then you have not provided any material relevant to the supposed use of this phrase by the left.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nick, I can never be sure that there is even an intention to make sense behind your posts, but if this post of yours refers to one by me just before it, and if by the phrase "its use" you refer to the use of the phrase "take back our country," then you have not provided any material relevant to the supposed use of this phrase by the left.

You don't honestly expect a direct and/or thoughtful response from him, right? It's been Happy Hour in Texas for hours now :rolleyes:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

believe "its use" refers to the elections, or to use the OP's phrase, "TEMPER TANTRUM"

the OP was trying to be dismissive of people far more intelligent, more insightful, and better educated than he, in their use of the elections to rebuke the party in power, and its figurehead by referring to the votes made as having been in a temper tantrum

part of the color he was invoking was by painting it all as having been done by an ideological right

likewise for his ideological cohorts in subsequent posts

don't believe I was referring to yours specifically, else I would have use a quote of your post, which I believe is the forum convention

Last edited:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Anytime an obvious bigot starts expounding philosophy allegedly on behalf of "real liberals" "African Americans" and "the nation’s young male African-American population" you can bet they're talking out their ass.

But the answer to the question Calboner proposed would reveal the truth behind the sentiment that drives this "movement" to "take America back" - not that a true answer would ever be provided by one of them.

But a hint can be found in their platform, in the implication behind what they say, and in their ideology. And it IS sinister, indeed.

I've often wondered whether by "take America back" they mean back in time - to the Civil Rights Era perhaps - a time of civil unrest, protest marches, demonstrations, and such.

Last edited:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and its Muslim immigrant figurehead

That's just plain ignorance. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you spew crap like that. Just for the sake of, well there really is no good reason...please provide one shred, one iota of evidence to back up that statement.

I won't hold my breath

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's just plain ignorance. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you spew crap like that. Just for the sake of, well there really is no good reason...please provide one shred, one iota of evidence to back up that statement.

I won't hold my breath

One, it's already been posted, and publicized; as a matter of fact, was the subject of a recent Kindle best-seller

Two, are you suggesting it would make a difference to you? (most boarders at this site on your side of the aisle whipped out their little red books, and quoted the generality that it makes no difference)

Three, I'd be happy to make the conscious effort to omit the reference if you find it distracting, however, that is how I naturally refer to him these days, in real life ...

[There! Removed!]

Last edited:

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One, it's already been posted, and publicized; as a matter of fact, was the subject of a recent Kindle best-seller

Two, are you suggesting it would make a difference to you? (most boarders at this site on your side of the aisle whipped out their little red books, and quoted the generality that it makes no difference)

Three, I'd be happy to make the conscious effort to omit the reference if you find it distracting, however, that is how I naturally refer to him these days, in real life ...

[There! Removed!]

Again genius...

One...WHERE in the world is that a matter of fact? It's just an ignorant statement, proven by your own edited omission. Your long history of idiotic posts is hardly a distraction as much as it's a sad reflection on you.

Two...Your presumption to assume to know anything about "my side of the fence" is absurd. You know nothing about me. I didn't bring up any political affiliation in my comment to you. You made a completely erroneous statement, which I rightly called you on.

Three...The fact that you admit to clinging to and propagandizing that crap in "real life" is pathetic.

LambHair McNeil

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Good for you. Wanna cookie?

Yes, oatmeal raisin is my favorite. Hope you know how to bake, I hate pre-cut ones.

Well, it's an option you should consider. Many of the people on my ignore list are people who range from those who called me a "diseased dick sucking f*****" to a "stupid n*****" all because of a disagreement over political ideologies. But I digress... as much as people want to make me look like the evil ogre that that only has it our for Conservatives, even I have my limits. It's easy to find hate if you're looking for it. Instead of looking at me, why don't you take grievance with the stimuli of such ignorance? Or am I that easy of a target? :rolleyes:

I don't have a long posting history here but as I hang around people will see it's not in my nature to throw insults like the ones you say you've rec'd. Nobody should be called the crap you've experienced.

As to checking out your work - I have to pick and choose the time that I spend here and it boils down to those that are the most interesting (for diff reasons) get read the most often.