The Sun Newspaper - Saturday 29th September

jaodernein

Experimental Member
Media
In todays The Sun newspaper, there was an article showing a footballer called David Nugent where there was an article on him including a picture he had sent via his mobile, baring all, it showed everything but the newspaper obviously covered the 'area' up, just wondered if the uncensored pic was out there, he looked hot btw!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007450353,00.html

check out the link for the censored shot

dannyd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There is a full naked pic of Portsmouth striker David Nugent, he sent the pic to a 19 yo girl he liked, and she has given it to the sun newspaper, here is the censored pic I got off the sun website(below) Has anyone got any idea where I will be able to find the full version?

Attachments

shanck

Just Browsing
Media
here goes
responed if you get it...
all the best Shanck
Code:
[HTML][HTML][HTML][/HTML][/HTML][/HTML]

Attachments

hahahahhha :smile:

david nugent very stupid

he is idiot and ox

zuhahahhahahaha:smile::smile::smile::smile:

jason_x_shaw

Experimental Member
Media
here you go guys

DAVID NUGENT NAKED

moz-screenshot.jpg

jaodernein

Experimental Member
Media
thanks for the post on the nude shot! it looks kinda fake to me, the positioning of it isnt in the middle of his body and looks directly pointing down whereas the pic is slightly angled, is it just me? it does look kinda blurry aswell?

inkubus963

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
thanks for the post on the nude shot! it looks kinda fake to me, the positioning of it isnt in the middle of his body and looks directly pointing down whereas the pic is slightly angled, is it just me? it does look kinda blurry aswell?

Here was the text along with the pic, it includes your answer:

"An unnamed 'pal' of Nugents is also quoted as saying - “He’s not exactly massive in that department, so God only knows what he thought he was going to achieve.”
Based on that, we leave you with this mock-up, so as to whet your appetites prior to getting our grubby little mits upon the real thing. (And by that, we mean of course, the picture.)"