Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree...put it on the back burner for awhile. We can wait because
we think what will come will be good.
How about starting another project...a short story that ends and needs no sequel?
That may break the block and get you started again...

Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part Three
I’m in a dark room. There’s restraints on my arms and legs, and a ball in my mouth. I have no clue where I’m at. What the hell is going on? There’s no windows, no doors, that I can see, not that I can move very much. The only possible sign of identification is a reddish-yellow stain in the corner.
I sense somebody behind me. A woman walks into my line of sight, completely naked. Nice breasts, trimmed bush, but nondescript face. I look down, a nervous twitch from when I was younger. That’s when I see that I’m completely naked. What the hell?!
Still no noises. Come to think of it, I haven’t heard any noises at all. The woman opens her mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. Oh my god. I think I’m deaf!! She must have seen me freakout, because the woman silences me with a kiss on the lips, darting her tongue in and out. Her hands start to roam over my body, which I discover is hairless. She says something, and starts to slide down, her tongue running down my body. I shudder as she goes past my navel, which has always been a sensitive spot for me. She reaches my dick, which is rock hard, the (not so) little traitor! She strokes it at first, playing with my balls a little bit, then licking my head, and twirling her tongue around the shaft.
While this is going on, I feel strong, soft hands on my back, which wander south, reaching my asscheeks, and then pulling them apart. No sooner as this happened than the woman plunges my cock into her mouth up to my pubes and the anonymous person behind me starts to lick my asshole. This almost sends me over the edge, but, strange as this is, I like it, so I stop myself. The person behind me is really working my hole, lapping and biting at it like a bowl of wet food.
The woman keeps deepthroating me, undulating her mouth with expertise, but whoever is behind me stops, making me (I think) whimper in disappointment. However, a few seconds later, I feel the cold wetness of lube being spread down my crack, followed by the warmth of a finger penetrating me. I push myself back onto the finger, forcing the woman to lean forward.
After a few seconds of this, another finger is added, then a few more seconds and a third is added, but after that, all three are extracted. However, I’ve figured out to not be disappointed, which is good, because I feel the head of a large cock start to probe at my asshole. I try to spear myself onto it, but every time I do, he (as it must be) moves back, teasing me. Finally, after endless minutes, the man impales me, sending what felt like an eternity of fuckstick into my bowels. After a few seconds of getting used to the size, I was ready to have my brains fucked out, and it was a good thing too, because he started fucking me with reckless abandon, forcing a silent scream out of, which apparently turned the woman on, because she starting doing stuff with my dick, that isn’t even decent to reminisce about. About this point, I start to feel like the rhythm of the man is familiar, but I can’t quite place my finger on where from. Oh well.
I lose track of the time that all this is taking, but after an infinite amount of ecstasy, my cock starts to twitch, and wad after wad of salty sweet cum explodes into the mouth of the girl, making my ass clench, which sends the man over the edge as I feel his own load empty inside of me, feeling me to the brim.
I reach down to run my fingers through the woman’s hair, but it’s become short, and her face is oddly shaped. Sort of like…a man’s. I look down, alarmed, and see that the man has become my step-brother Nick. The man pulls out of me, spent, and walks in front of me, and you can imagine my surprise when I see that (oh noez!) he is Nick too!! I freak out, and start jerk, struggling to get free of the restraints. I feel somebody shoving on my shoulder, and-
I’m back in my bed. It was all a dream!! Oh thank god!! A few tears break loose, and I realize that there’s warmth in front of me. I open my eyes, and see Nick, smiling down at me.
"Are you okay? I was worried. You were making a lot of noises."
"Yeah, yeah I’m fine….now."
I move closer to Nick, his body heat comforting me, lulling me back to sleep. Come to think of it, that wasn’t such a bad dream after all…