The Switch

Christina was on her knees in the private office with a big set of cum filled balls resting on her chin. As she opened her eyes and glanced down, she could see Mr. Carter’s Nike sneakers sticking out from the front of his shorts.

His cock was short and thin, and she thought nothing of blowing her gym teacher to raise her GPA. She was a senior in high school, captain of the cheerleading squad and had a body that women would kill for. At 18, she was ready for college and wouldn’t let a low grade in gym get in her way of her choice of schools. It wasn’t that she wasn’t a good athlete and couldn’t get high grades in this class; it was just easier to blow Carter once a semester so she could cut class and ensure his cooperation.

Fred Carter pistoned his short cock in and out of Christina’s silken mouth, feeling each swirl of her long pierced tongue. As hard as he tried to last, this wonderful experience was usually over within two minutes. Just before cumming, Carter reached down and fondled Christina’s firm d cup tits tweaking her nipples as she inserted her finger into his ass to speed the process. Soon, each of his three small shots entered her mouth as he held her head against his crotch, forcing high school senior to swallow is load.

This tiny cock was nothing for Christina. At 18, she had probably blown at least 20 guys, including her dad's friend who caught her stealing booze from his liquor cabinet and motor cycle cop with a fat 8 inches who somehow decided not to give her a speeding ticket that day. She was also the prize girlfriend of Mike Powers, the quarterback of the varsity football team who had an unstoppably amazing 9 incher that Christina learned to swallow to the root.

Arriving right on schedule, Ms. Lewis put her key in the lock and opened the door to the gym teacher’s lounge. Her lean legs, long body and tight bun of tied up hair turned the head of many of the male teachers… as well as the male student body, but Julie Lewis was interested in women, not men. She had caught Fred getting blown by another girl and threatened to expose both of them. Ms. Lewis had no interest in the ugly girl who was blowing him last week, but offered to keep her mouth shut when offered a chance to ‘catch’ Carter with the exquisite Christina.

“What the hell is going on in here, Mr. Carter,” the female gym teacher asked as she entered the room. “Is this the way you earn your grades, Ms. Miller,” she asked with fake outrage and surprise.

“Well, um… I can explain,” started Christina.

Looking down at the scene that was before her, Julie Lewis was instantly turned on. Here was the Captain of her cheerleading squad with cum on her lower lip and her perfect, huge 18 year old tits on display.

“Don’t say a word,” said Carter, stopping Christina from getting into even more trouble as the young girl started to cry. In her mind, she was busted… she would go to college, and her parents would kill her.

“Actually, I see one way to clear this up,” offered Ms. Lewis, as she relocked the door. Don’t put that shirt back on so soon.”

“But I’ve never…” started the young girl.

“Oh, this is going to be good,” replied Julie as she removed her shirt and stepped out of her shorts.

Carter was stunned as she watched her standing there in just a thong and sports bra. Moving to the desk, Julie moved the fabric away from her freshly shaven pussy and moved Christina’s head between her legs. Christina took to pussy eating like a fish to water, as Julie rocked back and forth moving easily from orgasm to orgasm. The female teacher was in her zone, and it was damn good.

Soon the ordeal was over, as the three dressed and left their meeting separately. Christina had her grade, Carter had his job and Ms. Lewis had three crashing orgasms.

A utility truck sat across the street, looking normal to anyone who walked or drove past… inside two men and a women working on a bank of computers sat and recorded the whole scene.

Christina’s father was a ruthless businessman who spent most of the week traveling, and her mother was a top attorney who left the house at 6:30 to hit the gym before work three times a week.

Mike Powers didn’t bother hiding the fact that he came to visit Christina in the mornings, so he parked the BMW that he got from his dad in the Miller’s driveway before approaching the front door and entering the house with his own key.

Climbing the stairs to her bedroom, he walked to the end of the hall and entered Christina’s bedroom to find her sleeping. After stripping down, Mike grabbed his hardening cock, noticing as always that his long fingers could not handle the massive girth with which he had been blessed. Stoking his cock slowly, he watched as each pulse of his heart sent blood that enlarged his organ to epic proportions. Mike had nine fat inches… bigger than his dad, who he had caught once fucking his intern in the family hot tub.

Christina lay in the bed sleeping soundly as Mike removed the covers to reveal her nude form. Christina’s heart shaped ass and full, high D cup tits were second to none. He breathed in her scent as he climbed in bed next to her. School started at 8:55, so he had about an hour to be with his girlfriend.

Spooning her from behind, he brought his oversized cock to rest between the hard muscled cheeks of Christina’s ass. Mike moved back and forth slowly, using her cheeks and ass like two tits, slowly fucking back and forth against the ridge of Christina’s ass/

“Mmmmm, my prince has arrived,” she cooed.

“Yes, I am here for you, my princess,” he replied. What a crock of shit he thought, but if it got him into her pussy, he would say anything.

Christina slowly parted her legs, allowing access to Mike. Her pussy was always wet and ready and Mike wasted no time with foreplay as he teased her vagina with the fat ridge of his cock.

“Mmmmm,” she continued, as he slowly inserted three, then four inches inside her. Christina was a tight fit for Mike, whose favorite was actually Juanita, a 30-year old woman who worked for the cleaning company that serviced Mike’s house.

Within a few minutes, Mike and Christina fell into a nice rhythm, with Mike’s massiveness filling her to the hilt each time he thrust forward. Filled for Christina took about two thirds of Mike’s penis, leaving a few inches out in the cool air.

Christina turned toward Mike, kissing him deeply and she dismounted and moved him on his back. This was Christina’s favorite position, as she took charge of the star quarterback, rocking back and forth on his mighty spear. As her first orgasm approached Christina pushed down hard, impaling her wet pussy with his fat cock as she screamed out in utter ecstasy. She had blown many guys and fucked about 10… not bad for a girl who was just over 18, and Mike was by far the biggest and best of all of them.

As Mike’s orgasm approached he held her tightly as he pulled her around so he was not on top of her as he entered her again and again. As the heat built in the room, the two reached near climax until Mike got up, pulling her to a standing position in front of him.

Raising her easily into the air, he lowered her onto his cock in a standing position, backing her against the wall. Using the strength of his upper arms, and the force his huge organ, he held her up and fucked her in a standing position until the both erupted in screaming orgasms.

Remaining hard was no problem for Mike as he placed her back on the bed as he continued to fuck Christina’s tight wet pussy. His second orgasm came quickly, as he pulled out and placed his cock between her massive tits and slid back and forth a few times before coming a second time, leaving five scorching hot streams of potent cum across her upper chest.

Glancing at the clock, Christina said “Oh shit, I have to get in the shower,” as she leapt out of bed, heading for the private bath that adjoined her bedroom.

Remembering it was Tuesday, which was cleaning day at his house, Mike told Christina that he left some books at home and would see her at homeroom.

Within a few minutes, he was back in his black sports car, headed back for his house. He had just enough time… and more than enough cum to have some fun with Juanita before school. Entering his house, he was surprised and disappointed to see another woman polishing the floor in the foyer of his house.

“Where’s what’s-her-name,” he asked dismissively as to not arouse suspicion with this other woman.

“Oh, you mean Juanita,” she started as she put down the mop and turned toward Mike. “My sister sent me because she said you needed some special cleaning… My name is Paulina.”

Mike had caught Juanita literally sleeping on the job and woke her two months back, promising not to tell her boss or his parents in exchange for some fun, and they had been fooling around ever since.

Paulina was 5’4, with massive tits and wide hips. Just about 20 pounds lighter and she would be awesome, Mike thought to himself, before turning around to present her wide hips and pear shaped ass. “She tells me you’re the best fuck she’s had, yet she refuses to give her ass to you or another other man; a real waste in my opinion.”

Paulina walked up to Mike and grabbed his fat his fat cock through his sweatpants “She wasn’t lying, oh my god.”

Mike removed the top of Paulia’s uniform, exposing the biggest tits he had ever seen. Unclasping the four clips of her bra, Paulina’s expansive olive colored tits fell into his hands as Paulina put her hands into Mike’s sweatpants and moaned. Grabbing his cock she said “I’ve had longer, but not this fat. This will be fun.”

The last time Mike was with Juanita, he begged and pleaded with her to take him up her ass. “My ass is one way,” she replied as she swallowed his entire penis with her gaping, dripping, milking pussy. Juanita’s pussy was by far the best that Mike had experienced, and now her sister was offering her ass to him.

Within five minutes, Paulina and Mike were in his bed in a hot 69, as they pleasured each other. Mike remained hard as Paulina skipped from orgasm to orgasm before placing Mike on his back with her winking ass just inches from Mike’s mushroom head.

Going ever so slowly, Paulina sat down, her ass taking first the head, then two… three… then five… then seven inches. Finally, after taking a deep breath, Paulina magically opened her ass and took the last two inches.

After taking a few minutes to get used to the mass that was inside her, this Hispanic goddess rose slowly off Mike’s cock until just the head remained inside before lowering herself ever so slowly until the spear disappeared again. Quickening the pace, she was lost in her own world, using Mike’s cock as a toy that delivered unbelievable pleasure. She was so lost in her own insane feelings that she was a bit surprised when Mike lifted her completely off, motioning her to assume the doggie position.

Mike reached beneath Paulina, massaging her massive tits and nipples as he reentered her gaping ass. Sawing back and forth with amazing speed, the duo erupted in an orgasm that shook the house.

Mike had missed homeroom, but didn’t care as Paulina pulled him into his parent’s luxurious master bath. The shower was big enough to fit a small car, with jets and shower heads all over the place. Soaping him from head to toe, Paulina cleaned and polished every inch of him. Paulina turned Mike toward the front of the shower as she came up behind him, mashing her tits against his muscled back as she reached around with soapy hands to wash his cock and balls.

Following three orgasms within two hours, Mike was a bit slow to rise, but Paulina’s small but talented hands brought him back to life. Sitting him on the built in bench, she back up against him, taking his whole cock inside her vise-like pussy, rocking back and forth was too much for Mike as he exploded in yet another wave of pleasure.

When Mike finally left for school, he didn't notice the cable television repair truck parked two doors down from his house. Inside the van, the GPS tracking device that had been attached to the new BMW came to life as the techs watched Mike Powers drive to school.

Reactions: clicknutz

The following chapter is set-up for the remainder of the story...

Steve Peters stayed late in the chemistry lab helping Jarred and Tina finish their lab assignments on Friday afternoon. He had long since lost interest in weekends, since he had been working for The Group for the past three years.

Steve Peters, a likeable man, was placed in his job at Hillside High by The Group three years ago. His rugged good looks and youthful outlook on life made him the perfect teacher to watch and learn about upcoming college kids. Steve had made contact with The Group about Jarred and Tina just before Columbus Day…. Jarred was 5’6, on the short side for a high school Senior. He was shy and reserved, having lost both of his parents in a car accident at the age of 11. Living with an oddball Aunt, he seemed to have poured himself into school work to mask the pain of losing a parent. As far as The Group knew, he was a withdrawn and quiet student.

Tina was an A- student who hadn’t found herself… she was the ugly duckling who, while not fat, could stand to lose about 20 pounds. Her tits were average at best, and her ass wasn’t the type that turned heads. Tina never had a boyfriend as was quite insecure.

Staying late that afternoon working on the labs, Peters was ready for what was to come next… unfortunately for Jarred, Tina, Christina and Mike… they had no idea of how their lives were about to change.

……………………………………………………………………………………………​

Practice was tough that day… Hillside High was in the semi-finals and had a shot at the state title that year, and the coach ran drills and practiced plays until the guys could barely stand. Christina waited at the locker room entrance for Mike in order to catch a ride home.

“What the fuck is this,” asked Mike as they came around a turn to find a back up of about 15 cars.
Construction equipment blocked the road that ran uphill toward the final turn to Christina’s house. As each car passed separately, the couple moved up slowly, until Mike’s BMW was released from the line of cars. Like a bullet from a gun, Mike hit the gas as the BMW climbed the hill.

Mike caught a glimpse of the van from his left side just before it side-swiped the left rear panel of his new BMW. The car slid sideways as the tires skipped along the ground until the car came to a stop about fifty feet up the road. The plan went perfectly… diversion that cause aggressive driving, a side swipe that caught the driver off guard, and no airbag deployment. As four men removed the stunned couple from the car, traffic remained stopped at the bottom of the hill to assure privacy. As sacks were placed over the heads of the young couple, they were taken into the back of a waiting van for the next part of their journey.

The second crew arrived to remove the battered car and remove any evidence of the accident, and within minutes, traffic began to flow freely again.

“What the fuck is going on,” demanded Mike as the hoods were removed from the couple. Mike watched Christina as she sat crying on the other side of the van.

“Just be quiet, and all will be explained to you shortly,” assured the tall red haired woman as the van moved past the traffic that had gathered at the bottom of the hill.

“Mike, have we been kidnapped,” asked a hysterical Christina.

“No,” answered the tall red head. “You will know where we are going within five minutes, sit tight.”

“Fuck you, you God damned cunt,” screamed Mike. “Do you know who you’re messing with? Christina and I are connected to everyone in town. When this is over, our families will hunt you down and make sure you never forget that you fucked with us. That is, if you are alive for more than a few days.”

Cameras rolled and heat sensors measured the tones of the stunned couple as their rage built. This was all part of the plan… the final test to measure the arrogance and forcefulness of this specimen couple.

Meanwhile, inside the science lab at school Steve Peters sat with Tina and Jarred, explaining that he had been working on some new cutting edge testing, and that he would appreciate it if the two would hang around at school for an hour or so in order to learn more about the teacher’s experiment.

Tina explained that she volunteered at the animal rescue league and was expected there at 4:00. Tina loved animals and could soothe and calm the wildest dogs… the rescue center loved her and appreciated her work. When pressed, Tina backed down, allowing Mr. Peters to show his experiment.

“Don’t worry about getting home,” offered Jarred. “I have my dad’s car today and will give you a ride home.

While this was going on, Jarred and Tina’s family each received a synthesized phone call that had been recorded digitally, telling their families that they were hanging out and would be home much later, while similar calls went out to Mike and Christina’s family from the coach Mr. Carter and Ms. Lewis explaining the need for intense weekend practice offsite. With permission from the families, The Group bought themselves at least 24 hours.

……………………………………………………………………………………………​

Mike noticed the familiar sight of the football field that sat across from the loading dock where the van stopped after their short ride. The couple was taken from the van into the science room where Tina and Jarred were seated, waiting for the arrival of the couple.

Once the four students were in the room, Mr. Peters was joined by several members of The Group, as well as Mr. Carter and Ms. Lewis.

What the four heard next shocked them….

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Peters explained to the group that he was working on a secret project where DNA was extracted through blood and separated to remove the personality traits of a person. Once extracted, the strands of DNA could be mixed with another person’s DNA, or they could replace the strands to change a person’s personality.

Jarred was thinking quickly… this could be used for intelligence work, or to break criminals of bad behavior traits… like stopping a pedophile from having bad thoughts. “Wow, Mr. Peters. This is amazing.”

Mr. Peters continued “we have tried this on animals with great success. Tina, I will use your experience at the animal shelter as an example. We have taken a pit bull who bit two humans, and using this procedure we have inserted poodle DNA and made the dog as calm as a quiet puppy.”

Thinking about himself, Mike said “What about my car. You assholes fucked up the whole side of my BMW, and my dad will kill me.” He was assured that a team was working on repairs now, and the car would be in perfect shape within a day at no cost to him.

Christina added, “Mr. Peters, I want you to know that our families, at least mine and Mike’s are well connected and will pay ransom to stop this experiment.” Adding to her comments she said “Or they can arrange to have you found at the bottom of a lake somewhere if this doesn’t stop now.”

“She’s got some set of fucking balls,” said Peters, refusing to speak to her directly.

“No balls, but she has plenty of other things,” countered Ms. Lewis.

“There are other ways we might convince you, Mr. Peters,” Christina suggested changing from angry and defiant to sexy and seductive in the blink of an eye. Walking toward the science teacher, Christina removed her tight top, standing in front of the group in a sports bra and cheerleading shorts. The bra needed to be replaced due to the continuing growth of her tits, so she looked extra hot with her tit flesh spilling out of her bra.

As her boyfriend, Mike looked on in stunned silence; Christina approached the science teacher and started rubbing his crotch. “Don’t be an asshole, Mike. How do you think I get my grades? Do you really think I ‘talked my way out’ of that ticket? Everyone wants me, and I use what I have to get what I want. Right now, I want to suck Mr. Peters’ beautiful fat cock until he explodes all over my tits.”

Tina was shocked. Her aunt had sheltered her from boys and sex. Although she had the feeling that she liked boys somewhere deep inside her, she had always been the good girl, and would certainly never do something like this.

“C’mon Terry or Tina or whatever the fuck your name is, grab a cock and let’s get ourselves out of this mess,” demanded Christina as she unzipped Mr. Peters’ pants.

This was not protocol, but Mr. Peters convinced himself that he had to have a full profile of the four subjects, so he allowed her to take his cock out of his pants.

“A teeny weenie, this should be easy after sucking and fucking Mike’s monster,” Christina added in an attempt to get the upper hand again. Peters was amazed at her manipulative skills. This girl had been trained, but Peters had his own surprise.

Christina got on her knees and started sucking on each of the science teacher’s balls. “Big balls for such a small dick,” she commented as she continued on one, then the other testicle

As she licked her way up his shaft, the ‘teeny weenie’ started filling with blood. Each pulse of his heart brought more and more girth and length to Steve’s cock until it reached its full potential. She moved back and in a fake little girl voice said “I am sooo sorry Mr. Peters, I didn’t mean to make fun of you. Please forgive me.”

What followed was the most amazing blow job that Peters had ever experienced… a full-on assault with licks, sucks, little bites and had motions that had his head swimming. Christina knew all the right places to lick and suck until she delivered her secret weapons. Taking Steve’s slick cock out of her mouth, Christiana placed this amazing cock between her tits. “Not even Mike’s cock pokes me in the chin. This fucker must be 9 inches,” she said, not wanting to give Peters the satisfaction of a big size.

“Actually I am 10 inches, Christina, now be a good slut and make me cum on your tits.” Christina rubbed her tits back and forth as she leaned down to take the teacher’s fat mushroom head in her mouth. Within minutes the first rope of cock sprayed straight down her throat.

Removing his cock from her mouth, Christiana allowed the spray of six more heavy ropes to cover her tits. For just a few minutes, she forgot where she was and what was to come next as she ate the entire load as if it was her last meal.

Just as she finished, she could feel the needle enter her arm. The arm felt hot as her vision went out of focus and the room went black.

The four students, all seniors who had reached the age of 18 required for this experiment, awoke as the sun came up the next morning.

The Group had been funded by ex-CIA agents to enable experimentation for the benefit of the military and CIA without being traced back in any way to the government. The reach of The Group was far and wide. They had placed Steven Peters as a science teacher at Hillside High School, set up cameras in the gym teacher’s office and followed every move of Mike and Christina as Steven Peters found Jared and Tina, the perfect alter-egos for his experiment.

Jared and Tina came from what The Group referred to as “weakened families and Mike and Christina’s families were easy targets for bribery in order to buy silence.

Jared was the first to awaken “What the fuck is going on here” he demanded. Peters and the other onlookers were amazed that Mike’s personality seemed to have been transformed into the body of Jared.

He looked down at his shortened and softened body as his yelling woke the other three. Tina awoke and screamed “what the fuck happened to my body?” Tearing off her clothes, she found plump, lifeless b cup that rested on a small muffin top. As she removed her pants, she felt extra weight in her backside as she put her had down to find a forest of pair on her pussy. “Somebody tell me what the FUCK is going on… NOW!”

Mike woke up with a piss hard on, as was often the case in the morning. He dreamed of hot women like Christina at night, knowing full well that he could never get someone as hot as she was. “Oh my God,” he said as he felt the weight of his morning wood. “I gotta pee,” he said. As Steven Peters helped him to his feet, all eyes went to the amazing bulge in his sweatpants. “Ohhhh my,” was all he could say before his newly enlarged cock exploded in spontaneous orgasm.

Clearly the transformations were working so far. Tina was last to awaken in the body of Christina. Feeling the extra weight of her d-cup tits as she sat up, she watched Christina across the room. It was as if she was looking in a mirror and could see the inferior body that was really hers. Instead of mocking the other girl, she felt bad and wanted to help her get into shape.

“Sorry to give you my body, Christina,” she offered.

“The fuck you are, cunt,” came the surprising words from Tina’s mouth. Steve Peters had gotten to know Tina over the past few months, and was amazed at her reaction and her language. Thinking as she always had, Christina, not a guest of Tina’s body said “actually you’re quite hot. Of course I have masturbated, but now I can actually have sex with myself.”

Grabbing Christina by the neck, she leaned in and kissed her deeply as her hands caressed her perfect tits. “I do have a rockin body.” Looking at Ms. Lewis, she continued “come here you cunt-licking dyke, now you can take the best, and the not so best” as she started to undress. “I’m sure you want to explore what I am lending you, Tina.”

The two kissed and fondled each other as the clothes flew in all directions as Tina forced the shy and pleasant Christina back on the table. Spreading her legs, she immediately went down on her, licking the dripping wetness from her shaved pussy. Tina had been told that masturbation and premarital sex was a sin, and now she was being eaten by a woman. Feelings of tenseness welled up in her body… an extreme heat and pressure around her vagina (she would never say pussy). Meanwhile, Ms. Lewis was behind Tina, licking her hairy pussy. She was totally amazed and turned on by this experiment.

“I want that horse cock in me, demanded Tina. Christina’s personality said yes, while the actual body had never even seen a hard cock… and now she was about to be fucked for the first time by Steven’s huge spear. Never one to miss an opportunity, he walked over to Tina who licked and sucked Steven’s cock. Christina looked on with shock and amazement. After just a short blowjob, Tina demanded to be fucked. She lay Steven down as she descended on his cock. What a twist. Christina had lost her virginity at 16, and now she was losing it again using Tina’s body. And now Tina would be deflowered, yet never lose her virginity.

Before long, Tina’s pussy had taken in half of Steven Peter’s cock as orgasm after orgasm rocked her body. She was in heaven… this pussy that had never been fucked was so tight that she felt every bump and ridge of this massive cock as she continued the downward trip, taking all of him inside her.

Meanwhile, Christina’s body was being controlled by Tina, and although she was more pleasant than before, she didn’t want to miss this activity, so she asked Jared, who was in Mike’s body to pleasure her. She was sure that they had sex before, and since this was not really her body, she gave herself permission to do what she wanted. Lying down on the table, Mike approached her. Jared’s personality was meek, and didn’t match the impressive phallus that was on loan to him. He quietly climbed on top of Christina and kept asking if she felt ok, and if it hurt. “We… I mean they… have done this lots of times, don’t worry.” Both couples went on and on fucking for several minutes, changing positions and having fun.

Steve was a real cocksman and had treated the new slut Tina carefully, while having her in a doggie position and then held her body as he buried his cock inside her before exploding. Meanwhile, Jared, who had a new set of equipment, came quickly, as he was really having his first fuck. “Imagine driving a Ferrari as your first car,” he asked after he had cum inside of Christina.

Within Jared’s body, Mike watched the whole scene, seeing that Christina went for Jared first. She wanted the physical body, before the personality. His newly borrowed pleasant demeanor kept him from lashing out with a sting of insults, but he was still hurt. Remembering that before all these changes occurred; Christina was dead-set against having a cock up her ass now he had a chance to deflower her asshole.

He then realized that with Jared’s small dick, this would actually be easy. Moving up to Christina, he wet his finger with her cum filled pussy and stuck a finger up Christina’s amazing ass… “I have been waiting for this for months, he said, as he buried his cock in the ass of Christina’s body. From her borrowed body, Christina watched as her anal cherry was taken by Jared’s small cock. “At least you have a tiny cock if you’re going to fuck me, you asshole.” The body reacted differently from the mind as it decided that anal sex was actually pretty hot.

Since they were in this under blackmail, Mr. Carter and Ms. Lewis decided to join in. Christina had only allowed blow jobs in exchange for grades, but now the game had changed as Fred Carter fucked the pussy of Christina’s body with gusto.

Meanwhile, Julie Lewis went down on Tina. Still having the DNA of the evil Christina, she said “Get your lesbian mouth away from my pussy.” Julie continued for a few minutes, knowing what would happen next… the orgasms started, and suddenly the protests stopped.

Everyone had at least one orgasm, as noted in Mr. Peter’s log book. Heightened sexuality had occurred in the lab animals, and it seemed that this was the case with humans as well.

The plan was to leave the guest DNA in each host for a full 24 hours before being exchanged for the original DNA. After cleaning up and having breakfast, the group ate a huge breakfast before parting ways. Each person was reminded that he or she was being watched closely, and that any attempt to reach out to the press or tell anyone would result in harm not only to them, but their families.

As promised, Mike’s BMW was waiting outside the school, free of dents. In his newly softened demeanor, Mike walked first to the passenger seat of the car and opened the door for his girlfriend. Gone was her bitchiness. The two knew what had happened and had processed the information fairly normally.

Jared approached his dad’s 7-year old Buick with a bit of distain. Why was the captain of the football team driving such a piece of shit? Looking in the rear view mirror, he was surprised to see Jared’s reflection looking back at himself. He had to remind himself that for this week, he was not the captain of the team.

Since Jared was not allowed to drive anyone in his car, The Group left her Tina in a small park just a 10 minute walk from her house, no problem for Tina who had been working out since cheerleader camp back in August. The walk was actually exhausting, for Christina was using Tina’s body.

Tina was taking extra time getting ready for school the next day. She was pissed at the plump and unimpressive body that she had received in the swap as the shower ran. She had to shower quickly since she was now sharing a shower with a brother and sister. Stepping into the shower, she grabbed a scissor and razor, deciding that this landscaping had to be trimmed. Ten minutes later, she was pleased with her grooming, thinking that things looked better this way, even if she could not make her lasted Brazilian wax appointment this week.

Her transformation made her hands go between her legs. Tina’s new personality placed her hand on her strangely hairy pussy and was pleased to find a fat inch-long clit buried under all her hair. As she started rocking back and forth on her bed, she could feel the wetness build as she massaged her small tits with her other hand. The small tits and hair pussy were more than worth the amazingly responsive clit that she now possessed she thought as she awkwardly brought her new body to orgasm.

Mike had gotten up early the next morning for 6:30 sprints before school. Having removed the underwear that he wore to sleep, he stood in the full length mirror and looked at his newly fit body. Standing at over 6 feet tall, he had legs like tree trunks, defined abs and a soft 7 inch cock. His relaxed and easy personality made him wonder if it was ok to jerk off. Although he was not gay, the thought of touching and jerking off this new 9 inch cock was so exciting, that he figured that he was doing a favor for the real Mike by keeping everything, including his flow of sperm, going at a regular rate.

Just as Mike reached full stiffness, he heard a key in the door and jumped. He heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and before he knew it, Christina was standing before him. “This is too weird for me,” she started. I want to make love with you; I’ve always liked you, even in our real bodies.”

The couple collapsed on Mike’s bed as the new personalities took hold and the sex became love making, not domineering fucking as it was with the true owners of these bodies. “What a great set of tits, Christina… I mean Christina.”

Thanking Mike, Christina bent down on her knees and slowly caressed and fondled her boyfriend’s boated testicles. They were both virgins a day earlier, but had now experienced sex and both wanted more. Christina took her time, slowly caressing and sucking Mike’s cock. “My God, this thing his huge,” said Mike… “My real penis is half this size” as he erupted. His first rope of hot sperm landed a bulls-eye on Christina’s right tit as he moved slightly to coat her left side with an equally impressive gob of liquid. He then leaned forward, placing his spurting cock between Christina’s award-worthy tits. Kissing her deeply, he uttered “I love you,” something that Mike would never say before.

Meanwhile, Jared was getting ready for school across town. His new slight body, plump ass and short legs were a bit of a shock to him. Between his legs was a small soft cock, with balls that hardly showed under the mound of pubic hair that covered the whole area. As Mike, the young man could get hard just looking at himself, or imagining himself fucking any one of the women he serviced on a fairly regular basis, but he was not in Jared’s body. Jared was too nervous about being late for school, so he opened his drawers and dressed in clothes from JC Penny and Target… far from the custom jeans and expensive shirts he was used to.

Mike and Jared reached the student parking lot at the same time. To the outside world, things were normal. Mike’s BWM looked showroom-new, and Jared was in his dad’s old Buick. One change that occurred was that the two guys actually said good morning to each other.

It wasn’t more than an hour before Christina got a social studies test back with a C-across the top in red letters. “I will see you in my office after class, Ms. Miller,” instructed the teacher’s aide who was leading the class that day. We need to review your study habits. Suddenly shy this morning, she chose to wear an old baggy sweater to school. No need for all the boys (and the teacher to stare). People did check her out, although it was amazement over Christina Miller, who left nothing to the imagination, suddenly seemed to be wearing a tent to school.

Christina had study hall third period and agreed to meet the teacher’s aide in his private office before her science class. Ned Jackson was surprised that Christina’s bitchiness was gone, replaced by an apology and a promise to do better next time. “Chrissie, started Mr. Jackson as he stood to lock the door to the office, “remember last time this happened I told you that you’d have to do more if this happened.

Since she was facing away from the door, she was shocked when Ned Jackson started unbuckling his pants. “You suck a mean cock, but that just won’t do this time. I’ve always wanted to be reamed by a tongue as sharp as yours. While you’re at it, remove that baggy top, you know how much I love your tits.” Although she wanted to run, or at least say no and try to talk him out of it, she was scared that The Group would be watching so she pulled the sweatshirt off, surprising herself at how beautiful her tits actually were. Kneeling down, she took Mr. Jackson’s shaven black balls into her mouth, swirling them around like gumballs.

“Did you forget how to do this,” asked Mr. Jackson, who at 25 was just a few years older than this fine specimen of woman. As he asked this question, he placed her hand on his fat cock and started jerking it up and down. Christina moved forward as she started licking his balls as she jerked his fat cock. She had two other cocks in the past day… neither was under 8 inches. This third penis was about 7 inches long, but fat like a fire plug. Christina jerked his cock back and forth as she started her descent below his balls, licking ever so close to Ned Jackson’s asshole. Ned began to moan as her hand found a spot just under the head of his cock where it met his fat shaft that seemed to please him.

“Oh, you are a little vixen, aren’t you,” Ned asked in a whisper.

“Anything for you, Mr. J” answered Christina as she felt his balls tense. One poke of her tongue at his asshole was all it took for fire off three small shorts of cum that landed on the desk of the teacher’s aide. “Look at the mess you made, Chrissie, now you have to clean it up.” Taking his cue Christina stuck out her long tongue and cleaned the desk, swallowing every drop of cum that Mr. Jackson had to offer.

On her way to science, she ran into Tina in the hallway. “How do you like my rockin body,” Tina asked with a snarl in her voice.

“Well, I’ve already fixed your social studies test,” Christina said matter-of-factly.

Laughing, Tina replied “Jackson or Smyth?”

“Mr. Jackson, thank God I didn’t have to have sex with old man Smyth,” replied Christina.

“Well, I have to say that I am impressed with your fat little clit. I trimmed the shrubbery this morning, hope you don’t mind… actually, no… I don’t give a flying fuck,” snarled Tina.

“Don’t forget,” started Christina, “I lead a study group with Jared at 3:30 in room 322.”

“No problem…. No problem at all,” said Tina as the wheels began turning in her mind.

Jared wasn’t sure what to make of what was going on. He was a horny teenager but thought his current body was beneath him. As he sat in Spanish class, he watched Julie Masters enter the room. High school had a real hierarchy… and the coolest and most popular would never date beneath their class. Now that Jared wasn’t really Jared, it was time for some fun.

Julie had a butterface like none he had ever seen. Boys loved seeing her during the summer since she had the most perfect firm tits and most amazing ass that they had ever seen in a bathing suit, yet during the cold months, she wore baggy clothes and no makeup. Typical butterface… great body, but her face...

Jared's mind was filled with ideas indeed...

guypak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sorry for a 3 year bump, but I was reading ur other story, and saw the link to this one. interesting premise to the story. I think it deserves a conclusion ;)

Reactions: clicknutz