The switch

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Robiqe2, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Robiqe2

Robiqe2 Member

Hey gang, I don't usually post, but I thought this was interesting. I suffered a testicular trauma in my youth and switched to briefs for more support. After puberty I wore boxer briefs for the support and space. I've always wanted to wear boxers, but literally walked everywhere and couldn't deal with the chaffing. Only recently did I see a package for knit boxers and decide to give it a try. Wearing them to work was a bad idea! I was semi-erect all day. By the time I made it home I had a copious amount of precum all over the place. Don't get me wrong, I love the feeling. It's just going to take some getting used to. Go BOXERS!!

2. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

When I switched from briefs to boxer shorts as a teen, I thought I would never be able to wear them in public because of constant erections. Over time, I got used to wearing them.

3. eddie63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had the same problem when I make the switch from briefs to boxers. It does take sometime so don't worry about it. Now boxers are all I wear now.

Draft saved Draft deleted