The Sydney Gay (jay Fisher)

Arnold1978

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I really wanted to believe Jay was something more than some broken gay boi who needed HGH and plastic to make him self happy. Alas he is not. He’s cold and unfriendly and when I’ve tried to interact on socials it’s like he’s waiting to see what’s in it for him. Bad juju from this fufu

Reactions: gatecrasher

Ross A

Superior Member
Media
City of Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really wanted to believe Jay was something more than some broken gay boi who needed HGH and plastic to make him self happy. Alas he is not. He’s cold and unfriendly and when I’ve tried to interact on socials it’s like he’s waiting to see what’s in it for him. Bad juju from this fufu
If you’re not like his circle of friends ( ripped body, vein ) then he won’t want to know about you.

Arnold1978

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you’re not like his circle of friends ( ripped body, vein ) then he won’t want to know about you.

it does seem that way. But we all enable it by following him and talking about him. Plenty of hotter men in Sydney to follow and talk about than some kid with internal masculinity issues.

I have seen Jay out a few times whilst visiting friends in sydney. As the podcast shows, he is extremely into himself and wants to be treated like a god.

His voice and attitude is very off putting.

Reactions: Arnold1978

Rue Jean Rey

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don’t know if anybody has noticed, but his circle of ‘close’ friends changes quite a bit. He can’t seem to maintain the same group of friends for any length of time. If you have been following his IG, his circle of friends from previous years have all moved on from Jay. The boyfriend broke up and moved to Melbourne (and found a sugar daddy and moved on to NY), his other friends did similar. Some of his former friends have unfollowed him on social media and no longer have anything to do with him. Some who have moved to other cities, do not even mix with him when they come back to Sydney. It would appear that what we all realised about Jay via his podcasts, his former friends all inevitably worked it out before we did.

Swimcanoeaz

Loved Member
Media
I don’t know if anybody has noticed, but his circle of ‘close’ friends changes quite a bit. He can’t seem to maintain the same group of friends for any length of time. If you have been following his IG, his circle of friends from previous years have all moved on from Jay. The boyfriend broke up and moved to Melbourne (and found a sugar daddy and moved on to NY), his other friends did similar. Some of his former friends have unfollowed him on social media and no longer have anything to do with him. Some who have moved to other cities, do not even mix with him when they come back to Sydney. It would appear that what we all realised about Jay via his podcasts, his former friends all inevitably worked it out before we did.

I think it's fascinating that you think his ex's current boyfriend is a sugar daddy. I work in Sam's industry, pretty sure in NYC he's making a very good living at the agency he works at. And since when does someone 5 years older than you constitute a daddy?

Adw219

Legendary Member
Media
Wasn’t it like fitness shit mainly?

He wrote on Twitter that it was like that because he had a boyfriend and he’s using it differently this time around. Whether that means actually explicit things or just glossy ass and bathtub shots by j@ke_od idk.

splatteredlemon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wasn’t it like fitness shit mainly?
He wrote on Twitter that it was like that because he had a boyfriend and he’s using it differently this time around. Whether that means actually explicit things or just glossy ass and bathtub shots by j@ke_od idk.

No he did the typical "censored" posts but he wasn't naked not even ass shots; it was all underwear or swimwear. He was single at the time. Sam had already dumped him