The ta-ta towel?

Thankfully, that is one problem I don't have. It just runs down and turns into tummy sweat. I can't see how it would help in reality though. Wouldn't it just be like walking around with a damp, sweat-soaked towel stuck to your chest 30mins after leaving the house?

Reactions: Ed69

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thankfully, that is one problem I don't have. It just runs down and turns into tummy sweat. I can't see how it would help in reality though. Wouldn't it just be like walking around with a damp, sweat-soaked towel stuck to your chest 30mins after leaving the house?

Same here.

It didn't seem super practical to me, so I thought I'd ask some of the other ladies here what they think.

Reactions: 950483

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I thought it would be great for around the house until I saw it is almost 50 bucks. No thanks.

Tryin' to push that pink tax... Go figure.

I didn't check the price because I already wasn't interested. 50$ for some strategically shaped towel shit? Nope.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It doesn't often get that hot here in the UK but I can see it's uses maybe, I take it one size fits all? as I'm rather well endowed in the boob department, even more so since I've put on a few pounds Lol

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tryin' to push that pink tax... Go figure.

I didn't check the price because I already wasn't interested. 50$ for some strategically shaped towel shit? Nope.

my brain just conjured the male version of the ta-ta towel. Hooks over and around the shaft, providing gentle support of each ball, while wicking away moisture.

The image is not a good one.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
my brain just conjured the male version of the ta-ta towel. Hooks over and around the shaft, providing gentle support of each ball, while wicking away moisture.

The image is not a good one.

Extra fluffy fabric, like a shag carpet... big furry ball sac.

Hilarious.