The Tales of A Male Stripper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkbone: I started stripping my first year of college, to get extra money. I was a quarterback in high school and I used to get teased so much about how big my thing was. I'm 11 inches x 6 when erect. I never had problem getting girls. I think that girls talk more than guys because word sure got around. Because everywhere I would go girls would ask me if it was true that I was really that big. I would take them to my truck and pull it out. I got a joy seeing their eyes light up. They would be like damn Milkbone. lol I got that name because my dick would get so full of cum that it lean to the side. My mother is German and my father is black/Dominican. So i'm all mixed up. lol Alot of people encouraged me to strip but first I wasn't feeling it. But when that money start coming. OH Man Milkbone was working overtime. I started out doing bachelorette parties. And the women are way worse than the men when it comes to strippers. Man when you walk through the door they are ready to see some dick. Everybody want to touch it and rub it to see how hard it was. I felt like a king. I had different costumes, but the favorite one that most of them liked was the Police uniform. I knock on the door and say someone call 911. They all screaming and shit and then I said im here to get the situation under control. I then look around and say to myself damn I forgot my billy club. I got to find it any of you ladies seen it. They said no officer, so then i began taking off my shirt they are going wild over my sixpack then hat, shoes, pants and im standing in the middle of the floor with a 11 inch hardon. I heard one lady said there it is in your pouch. I told her then if you dont abide by my rules im going to use it on you. She almost fainted. lol I then put on my mixtape and started shaking milkbone all in her face. They was going nuts. I then took milkbone out and this girl started crying. I was like damnyummmmmmmmm. She said she never seen one that big. She was scared to touch it so i grabbed her had and guided her to milkbone. When she reach to touch it, I made Milkbone jump you should have seen her almost jump out of her chair. lmao The other ladies was on the floor cracking up. The one thing that they wanted to see was me milking milkbone. All the attention that i got made me so excited I shot a shitload of cum on her carpet. One of the ladies had to get the steamer cleaner to get it up lol Man I have many more tales. I'll BE BACK

Milkbone

shesaidwow: you are right on with this post!
I am 10 x 6 and I was a stripper for about a yr. Married women are the worst -man I would get some awesome head from them-they would beg me to let them suck it-they would tell me how thier husbands were so little and how they have always craved and dreamed of big huge cock. Man I am getting hard just writing this..

Lovembig: Um...... is everybody reading the same post as I am? "It got so full of cum it leaned to the side" ??? These two guys are writing to the wrong forum. Milkbone and Shesaid forgot to start thier posts with "Dear Penthouse Forum......" :D

fastfastr: A penis does not "fill with cum" unless the cum is on the way OUT of the penis.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, you should see some of these lemons. There's one out there where a woman puts her entire forearm into another woman's vagina. LOL

shesaidwow: whatever to all you haters!
dont be jealous -trust Milk and me this stuff does happen-I have a ton of stories that I could share-trust me HORNY GIRLS + BEER + NO OTHER MEN AROUND+ PLUS A HUNG STRIPPER= GIRLS DOING THINGS THAT THEY ONLY THINK ABOUT.
Girls back me up on this.

wvu_kerq: sorry man, can't back you up there... it doesnt matter who well hung a stripper is, i'm not going down on you... i dont know where or who your cocks been in! no dice here.

Milkbone: Yeah I'm Back MilkBone that is. lol I see there are alot of doubter out there. Being a Male Stripper is not the easiest job because it can cause stress if you let it get to you. One thing that I found out was that it was hard for me to stay in a good steady relationship. You got pussy thrown at you 24/7. It got to the point that I didn't even masterbate because I feared that I wouldn't be able to cum when I was with a client. Busting 7 to 10 nuts a day with a full time job can actually have you drained. But I worked out alot and I was in great shape. But I have alot of Stripper Tales that has never been disclosed. Just thinking of them now gets me hard. So holla at Milkbone and let me know if you all are ready for more.

Peace out

H8Monga: mastUrbate

*Playing a self-composed Sympathy Concerto on my little violin*

wvu_kerq: maybe you should move this thread the 'fictitious stories'?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Milkbone link=board=meetgreet;num=1048140163;start=0#8 date=03/22/03 at 23:20:30]It got to the point that I didn't even masterbate because I feared that I wouldn't be able to cum when I was with a client.  Busting 7 to 10 nuts a day with a full time job can actually have you drained. [/quote]

Yeah ... right. (Clue #1: exclusively referring to oneself as stripper when the preferred term among those who are actually employed in that business is dancer!) I have been dancing for three years now. I have played ladies' clubs, gay clubs and private parties. I have danced in other states and other cities besides here in New Orleans. I have danced in venues where something more substantial than a g-string was required by local law as well as in establishments where full nudity was the rule. 'Being able to cum with a client' ... that's not dancing; that's a different profession altogether. 'Busting a nut' is not a standard part of an exotic dancer's répertoire. And groups of ladies tend to be a lot more restrained than a bar full of drunk queens. I remember where the guests at one bachelorette party were positively scandalised because one of the other guests actually touched {gasp} my penis! I have never seen a bachelorette party that was the bacchanalian orgy described by Milkbone. No actual dancer could read Milkbone's post and see it as anything but his fantasy. From my experience, his 'tales' have no basis in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.