Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to swallow it but try not to actually taste too much. The strange thing to me about cum, which I haven't heard anyone else mention, is that it leaves my mouth with almost a numb feeling - like someone rubbed a tiny bit of cocain over the inside of my mouth. Weird. Is it just me???

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I find the taste to be subjective. Some guys taste fine, some don't. It's the consistency that gets me, like raw egg whites, and that coating in your mouth. If I plan to swallow, I like to keep a chaser nearby. Preferably scotch. :)

D

deleted509196

I've never had a problem with the consistency. Heck, last time I gave my b/f a BJ I moved his cum around in my mouth for awhile/kept it in my mouth, and kept showing him 'cause it turned him (and me!) on. Then kissed him and shared some with him, then I swallowed the rest. So I don't have a problem with his cum - love it!

Also I love being able to taste it still for awhile after!

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've only ever tasted incidental bits of mine own, but I would tend to agree that the consistency could be disconcerting. Very slick and viscous! Some guys' appear more watery than mine so I'd imagine the consistency is different? :confused:

Anyway, I've not noticed much in the way of taste, but I imagine that diet would definitely play a big role. You are what you eat!

D

deleted509196

I've not noticed much in the way of taste
I wouldn't know how to describe it (from my experience)... kind of sweet but not in the same way as chocolate or whatever. It's definitely a difficult taste to describe. It's supposed to be salty, but I think only once or twice has it actually tasted a bit salty, usually it doesn't seem to.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't know how to describe it (from my experience)... kind of sweet but not in the same way as chocolate or whatever. It's definitely a difficult taste to describe. It's supposed to be salty, but I think only once or twice has it actually tasted a bit salty, usually it doesn't seem to.

A bit earthy perhaps.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My first taste was horrendous (in another thread). Most of the rest were very tasty. I noticed that the taste of a vegetarian I was with was not as nice as the omnivores.