the taste of cum

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not bad is what it tastes like, but not good either. I haven't had the displeasure so far of tasting someone who has a really repulsive cum smell/taste, which is partly a consequence of me not playing around a lot with cum or letting it close to my mouth. However, the few I've tasted had the taste of...

... nothing. Like stale food, you could feel that you had it in your mouth, but couldn't taste it. A little irritating that is. And a few of the other ones had a more salty taste, like you got a swig of sea water in your mouth.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes my girl is hooked on the man milk. She has to have it everyday.......:tongue: She loves cock slapping too. Sometimes i pound it on her head!
I think anything that comes from the pisshole of a dick is delicious LOL

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find pre-cum to have a pleasant salty flavor and am frequently suprised by the bitter to acrid tasting ejaculate that follows.

Just a Tip: I find that if the head of his cock is all the way in my mouth, (basically tickling my tonsils) he can cum and it goes down my throat without my tasting it at all :biggrin1: This way I can suck out the last few drops with a smile. That may sound weird but the truth is I have little to no gag reflex. The hygenist in my new dentists office always comments on this when she has to do my bitewing x-rays. It's kind of embarassing if there is a man within ear shot.

All cum once out in the air tends to smell like Ajax or Comet to me.

Hey Men of LPSG, Instead of colonizing the moon or getting slap happy about rivers on Mars wouldn't more people be better served if you used that research money to figure out a way to make cum taste like a Dove Bar.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Men of LPSG, Instead of colonizing the moon or getting slap happy about rivers on Mars wouldn't more people be better served if you used that research money to figure out a way to make cum taste like a Dove Bar.

I couldn't agree with you more!

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's it! I'll be a millionaire! Screw AIDS research, cancer vaccines or any of that other hocus pocus. I'm going to come up with a concoction to flavour mens sperm.

Raspberry Fruity Pop
Toblerone Surprise
Hershey Bar
Choc Fudge Volcano
Etc etc.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, you make me sound vapid! I specifically named the just 2 things I thought could handle a funding cut back. AIDS Research and Cancer Vaccines were not on the list!

Perhaps fruit flavoring is best or maybe coffee flavored, for women who need a cup of joe just to get out of bed. Bonus: you get a blow job every morning. You could probably get away with using your morning wood to tap her in the face so long as she knew she was about to get a mocchachino blast directly down her gullet.:wink:

Choc Fudge Volcano sounds like it shouldn't be coming out your cock.
Ditto Toblerone Surprise & Hershey Bar.

"That's it! I'll be a millionaire! Screw AIDS research, cancer vaccines or any of that other hocus pocus. I'm going to come up with a concoction to flavour mens sperm.

Raspberry Fruity Pop
Toblerone Surprise
Hershey Bar
Choc Fudge Volcano
Etc etc."

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Past boyfriends have had very different tastes. My first partner's cum tasted absolutely wonderful, quite salty, but really nice. He used to produce gallons of pre-cum too, which tasted equally delicious!. He was really into healthy eating. My last boyfriend had the foulest tasting cum ever - he had a pretty rubbish diet though, which may or may not have contributed - I know that the taste stayed with me for days!
This subject was tackled on last night's ''A Girls Guide To 21st Century Sex'' and they confirmed what you suspected.
They concluded that smokers cum tastes by far the worst.Eating meat gives it a bitter taste.Vegetarians cum is the best tasting and eating fruit adds different pleasant flavours.
This was all good news to me as a non-smoking vegetarian but I'm not going to make a meal of it! :smile:

I ate healthy but it still had the potent ammonia taste until recently...

...now it's just become something sweet and irregular... ;\