The taste of pussy.

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
On the women that i've gone down on. the taste has been similar, as well as the "smell"

It's not a bad smell, it's actually kind of exciting. the taste is pretty much like...tears. Not COMPLETELY salty like tears though...has a different mixture...kinda salty, but not completely. I don't know how to explain it, It's like trying to describe "yellow"

I love the taste and smell, i love looking at it too. I love the sound it makes when using my hands that "squish" sound when she's really wet...*sigh*

The real reason i do it though is specifically to make her squirm. nothing like making a woman's leg shake back arch and body clench:tongue-tied:

B_LeiaSwift

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love eating out girls and being eaten out. I actually started shaving mine smooth (I leave a little on top) because I loved the way it felt when my lover's pussy was smooth across my lips mmm.. I love to lick it up and down the lips, and massage her clit with my tongue. Once I get her really rolling I enjoy sticking my tongue in her hole or in combination with fingering heheh :D

mmm.. makes me sizzle with horniness

J

JR7

Blunderwoman, great question about whether guys have cum from eating pussy alone. I will try to find the separate post I wrote a while back describing just such an experience. But the short answer is, 'Yes,' I have orgasmed, hands free, just from the eroticism of seeing and tasting a pussy. This one was indeed hairy. Unlike many posters here, I actually prefer a pussy to be hairy. A thick-lipped, hairy, musky pussy open for my tongue is a recipe for twitching pre-cum at the least and at times full blown rope throwing orgasm.

J

JR7

Blunderwoman, here is the copy & paste of the post I left on another thread "hands free ejaculation anybody?". It seems appropros to the question of whether the taste/sight of a great pussy can make a guy orgasm with no other stimulation:

Craig1 - I too am obsessed with eating pussy, and yes, that same thing happened to me. I was blessed to get to go down on a redhead who had the sense to keep her strawberry blond locks down there. Bubble gum pink lips and just a sweet, subtly musky pussy perfect for licking. She was on her back, so was i - with her right leg straddling my torso. I' so into this pussy that i start to feel my balls churning and seconds later she feels two jets of cum smack her upper thigh resting on my torso. Peels of laughter from both of us while she reaches down to jack me off finishing me by hand. She didn't believe me when I told her it was the beauty of her pussy that caused it. She had never seen it before so I got a mirror out of my bathroom and showed her her treasure - she had alot more confidence ever since.

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first wife didn't shave and suffered constant thrush, cystitis and god knows what else. She was convinced soap was causing her problems so wasn't good on the hygiene thing. Going down was unpleasant. My next was healthy and shaved smooth- it was an absolute delight and learning experience. Since then I have delighted in 'filling my boots'! There is nothing but pleasure in giving pleasure there, talking in the subtle musky aromas and tastes, and the electrified reaction makes you raise your game even higher. I have taken in many since, they have all been an absolute delight and pleasure. I much prefer fully shaved, as I am- I think hair just gets in the way and is unpleasant in the mouth. The wetness tells you how good you are- the wetter the better, and if you induce a squirt, you're really hitting the spot- stay there and enjoy it and bask in the pleasure that you're doing it right!

Rather than just concentrating on endurance, guys should work hard to give it just as it's wanted. I think it's a skill as important as size and endurance- something guys overlook! A quick lick and finger insertion and off they go on intercourse. The proper way for most women (IMHO!) is keep on gently and unmercifully until they get up desperate to be fucked! It's more than a warm-up thing- it's heat up to incandescent before you even think of entering. BUT- women are different! You have to tune in to what they want. And that tuning in to others needs can actually help you control our own ejaculation.

J

JR7

Sorry about your first wife's vaginal problems, Astro, and the delay in cunnilingual appreciation it caused you. Glad you found your way to the joys of eating pussy. I kind of had an opposite history. I loved eating pussy from the very first one I licked when I was 13-14. Loved pretty much every one since, including my wife's. Hers is my favorite, but she's not as into receiving oral as I am into giving it. So despite my years of experience and volume of different vaginas I don't get to put it to use as much as I like. My wife is more into fucking with little delay. Still, the sex is wonderful; she's a wonderful wife and mother too. It's just ironic that I don't eat her out nearly as long as I did random one-night-stands in my single days.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always enjoyed giving and receiving oral. A 69 is a wonderful thing. Clean, fresh pussy...yay! ;)

All the few women I've been with have tasted subtly different, and obviously it doesn't taste like honey, but for some reason my brain equates the act to that of licking honey off a spoon. Seriously. It's like licking honey.

My wife is a squirter, which is awesome, love it.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a general rule all my girlfriend's have tasted best around the time they ovulate. Just before their period, some tasted a little sour. And they have all been a little different but all were good.

mintjulip3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to lick my wife's pussy. It's beautiful and taste yummy. I suck on her clit and finger fuck her at the same time. She loves it. She loves for me to fuck her wiuth my dick as much as I love fucking her with my dick. I have finally figured out that women want dick as much as men want to give it to them. They love to be fucked, licked, sucked, and fucked again. I fucked my wife this past Saturday until the sweat was running off my face. I love to fuck her and eat her pussy.

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Eating pussy is one of the biggest turn on for me. Even when my wife doesn't want to have sex I ask her to just let me eat her pussy because the taste of clean pussy turns me on so much!

docdeath

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a past GF who always tasted salty at first, probably because she didn't wipe those last drops of pee off in the bathroom. But. once I got past that, she would leak the sweetest pussy juice from her cunt as I licked and probed her with my finger!
It seems that was the only way I could make her cum as she never came from my above-average cock fucking the daylights out of her, regardless of position or rhythm. She always said she enjoyed our sexual romps immensely, but could only cum from my tongue.
The past GF was great, but the one I made my wife has her beat, hands down!
My wife, on the other hand, has always been the most delicious pussy I have ever encountered! She cums from fingering, probing, oral, and the most exciting, from fucking her in any position!
The bonus to all that is SHE SQUIRTS IN EVERY MODE!!! This GUARANTEES soaked sheets, every time! I am SO used to sleeping on wet sheets! The good thing is... there aren't any stains from the squirts!
I could lick her pussy for days, it tastes so good! And, with a finger inserted, the juices actually flow faster and more copiously! My face gets drenched with her juices and I always find myself wondering, "Where do these juices come from?"
The good thing is, they keep flowing every time I touch her and I couldn't be a happier man knowing that every time I slide my hand across her pussy lips, I am greeted with a slippery welcome that says..."Put your tongue right here, please!!!!"
There is absolutely nothing better than having a completely receptive partner that is wet seemingly ALL the time.
I especially love it when she gives me head, and I reach down to finger her pussy, and IT'S ALREADY HOT AND DRIPPING WET!!!
I mean without me doing anything in advance, other than unzipping my pants and offering her my dick to suck!
What more could a guy ask for in life???

FloridaFree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't like it, but I'll still eat it. It tastes weird to me. But I do eat pussy to get a girl off. My ex loved it but I didn't really enjoy it. It wasn't really a chore, either. It was something I did, but it didn't do much for me.

J

JR7

I'm the opposite of FloridaFree. I know on at least two occasions I ejaculated from looking at and tasting a pussy, alone. (One of which I (embarrassingly) documented on a separate thread.)

J

JR7

A woman who can cover your work assignments and let you eat her pussy - now that's a good job.

obidient4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm the opposite of FloridaFree. I know on at least two occasions I ejaculated from looking at and tasting a pussy, alone. (One of which I (embarrassingly) documented on a separate thread.)
I'd like to be sucking Your Hard Cock while Your Eating pussy..

Last edited: