The Tea Party and the GOP opposes extending the payroll tax cut !!

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
which means if you make less than $106, 000 annually, YOU WILL HAVE A TAX INCREASE on jan. 1, 2012 !!The GOP hates people who make less than 100 grand a year.
But uncle CRUZTBONE, didnt the GOP say they were against ALL tax hikes?
not if your working class or middle class or poor . YOU are then NOT part of GODS CHOSEN ONES, like Shit Romney, and dont deserve a tax break.
if you are Romney, you deserve a big addition to your beautiful CA home !! why? because you are one of God's chosen ones, and a MORMON besides.
oh, how i wish i had his secret underwear. that must be part of the reason he is SO beloved by GOD !!:eek:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Again, Members are required to give links when they start a thread containing factual information.

Furthermore, please read the rules and follow them. There is a sticky at the top of the forum.

4) Threads that are created should encourage discussion. They should also (whenever possible) contain a link to the topic being discussed. Threads that are started which offer no content or very little room for discussion will be closed. Thread titles should be as bias-free as possible - if they are considered to be out of line with this rule then titles will be edited by a moderator to a more neutral stance. Any action taken regarding edits will be noted in the thread.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This OP is shite, and I'm empathetic to his POV; links and facts or else it's just more polemic with more heat than light.

And "Shit Romney": that's ugly and low, baby. I don't even support him but I can see how it breaks the rules here; get with the program or stop posting (genuinely) inflammatory OPs. C'mon now!

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
Seriously, we disposed of someone authentic and heart felt for considerably less. In spite of the fact that I'm sympathetic and open (likely in agreement with) the OP, this kind of behavior cannot stand.

CRUZTBONE: I'm with ya buddy. I think you and I likely agree on most things so far as it goes. However, this is a sensitive period in this sub-forums... history (for lack of a better word) and it is important to familiarize yourself with the rules before going balls to the wall in an attack against the institutional right. Links from reputable sites with verifiable data go along way to legitimizing posts like this one. And, you'll find, there is no shortage of people with clever euphemisms for those they disagree with on this site so there's never any reason to resort to actually bashing them directly. That kind of thing will earn you a one way ticket around here.

Anyway, I'm a novice on this forum but I'm pretty versed in how this goes. Just be mindful and (hard as it may be at times) be respectful. Best of-

JSZ

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
which means if you make less than $106, 000 annually, YOU WILL HAVE A TAX INCREASE on jan. 1, 2012 !!The GOP hates people who make less than 100 grand a year.
But uncle CRUZTBONE, didnt the GOP say they were against ALL tax hikes?
not if your working class or middle class or poor . YOU are then NOT part of GODS CHOSEN ONES, like Shit Romney, and dont deserve a tax break.
if you are Romney, you deserve a big addition to your beautiful CA home !! why? because you are one of God's chosen ones, and a MORMON besides.
oh, how i wish i had his secret underwear. that must be part of the reason he is SO beloved by GOD !!:eek:

GOP may OK tax increase that Obama hopes to block

GOP may OK tax increase that Obama hopes to block | The Associated Press | News | Washington Examiner

(original news source: Associated Press)