The Tent - A Facticious Storey

edhill: the drive up the mountains fluttering butterflies of expectation. Breathing laboured - Hands between each other's legs attempt to soothe the ache within.
Tent hastily erected in the pine smelling forest.
You have recently arrived back from a holiday abroad and your blue/green skirt highlights your tanned legs. I lie on top of you our clothes still on - your legs part instinctively
Your skirt rides up as our pelvises grind together. We kiss deeply and frantically - It has been a while since we have been together and something has happened in between.

I have been your first lover de-flowering you in Sorento while gasping at your voluptuous body - slow manually lubricated entries - painful for you at times but with a mutually purposeful intent. We fumbled and stumbled our way forward experimenting and learning until one day we discover that deep deep vein of pleasure in Pisa. Still vivid in my memory is that first very deep thrust that, instead of causing an expected wince of discomfort or even pain, resulted in an eye-rolling grimace of pleasure. You liked it deep very deep.. suddenly barriers and limits had been removed and we wanted to go for it and keep going for it as far as we could as often as we could.

This time you had been with another man who also entered and explored your depths. I seemed to detect an increased confidence this wider experience had given you almost an impatience to get on with it, to fuck. I felt a little less sure of myself, an urgency almost an anger bubbled within me to re-enter you, re-possess you, the primordial desire to compete. I pulled off your underwear and slid down my trousers and plunged inside you without removing any further clothes. We made a wet sucking and slapping noise as the sliding turned to thrusting turned to pounding. a short panting pause allows us to pull off our remaining clothes in a panicked fumble. There is no spring or give in the ground under us and you must take the full force of the slamming. Occasionally I stop and allow your pelvis to take all my weight and rock back and forth aching to reach further inside you… feeling your ache for deeper and deeper penetration. You have all of me but I keep on grinding and occasional circular screwing almost in desperation – your hips lift upwards towards me helping me urging me on – you need more …. much more. All I can give you now is harder so I start with a couple of savage thrusts then I lift myself almost totally off you and then slam down and into you with the full force of my body and commence a brutal pounding. We are like two wild animals unleashed (to use a quote “ we heard the bay of the hound through the forest of a thousand years”) and in frenzied copulation. Your huge round breasts are rocking back and forth violently your eyelids flickering as if you are in a trance a sheen of perspiration over our bodies. I challenge “is this hard enough?” to which you reply between gasps “harder please…” Jesus this is unbelievable - this capacity to take everything I can possibly give and more. It stirs me on and on until I feel the tell tale tightening at the root of my being I do not back off or slow down so the end is inevitable. My thrusts are now out of my control as the spasms of my orgasm start You pull be by the buttocks into you and I can feel my load (sorry about that cliché) spurting into your buttery depths. I have collapsed panting on top of you but I continue with slow involuntary thrusts… your hands hold me there while your hips move with me as if milking every drop from me … draining me. And ever so slowly my cock dissolves inside you as waves of drowsiness wash over me and I can once again hear the birds outside and hear the breeze on the nylon of the tent. I will feed your hunger with my hands and lips and tongue for a while until the exquisite anger floods into my cock again.

edhill: Ok! Ok! Story (not Storey)

Puff! My literary aspirations gone up in smoke