the term "curves"

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who cares? You're just going to judge them based on your own ideas anyway.

We should all strive to have the "curves" you deem the most attractive, right?

Who cares? You're just going to judge them based on your own ideas anyway.

We should all strive to have the "curves" you deem the most attractive, right?

Pretty much exactly what Patchos said. Everyone's perception of anything is different. When I worked out 4 times a week and had 14% body fat (and no I'm not claiming that I'm in that good of shape at the current time), I still had people call me fat. So... meh

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My understanding of "curvy" is - voluminous breasts and ass with a relatively slim waistline.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My understanding of "curvy" is - voluminous breasts and ass with a relatively slim waistline.

That's pretty much what I (and many other women, although not all) mean by it. Curvy is about shape, not size.

I described myself as curvy at 97kg. I describe myself as curvy at 57kg. I would still be curvy if I starved myself to a seriously underweight state. My bone structure gives me a curvy appearance. Add on any amount of fat (at healthy OR unhealthy levels) and that curvy-ness is only emphasised.

Curvy is, for me and many others, merely about bone structure and where your body carries fat.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have wide hips, a narrow waist and 36E breasts. i'm what many would describe as curvy.

feel free to look at my pics and tell me i'm putting a spin on my obesity.

zephyr808

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Years ago I worked at a check processing center, and every once in a while I would be lucky enough to get practically a whole bundle of identical printed checks from Curves, the women's gym. That was always a great way to increase your encoding speed, because in addition to the amounts all being the same, they were all the same size and color too (the checks I mean, they were all purple I think). Honestly at the time I had no idea what Curves was and actually thought it was like Avon or some kind of undergarment company. When I said that to one of my female co-workers she looked at me like I was the dumbest thing ever to walk the face of the earth.

OK, embarrassing somewhat-on-topic story from a gay guy over, slinking back to the corner now...

D_Olga Steponyatova

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think it's a universal word. I've heard it used to describe a woman who is simply pleasing in shape, as a way to describe body fat in a polite and positive manner, and in relation to a large bust, tush, hips, waist or any combination there-of.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My waist and hips are the same inches. I shouldn't look curvy at all, but I look very curvy. I don't have a small waist. But I'm not obese. I do have fat. And I really could give a fuck less what anyone else thinks about me if they think I am fat.

I'm rockin' my fat rolls. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Better to appreciate and love them than to hate myself for them. I used to be a twig and I get exponentially more male attention being chubby/thick in comparison to the old skinny days.

No complaints here. More cushion for the pushin and my husband loves it. A lot less bruising from bumping uglies during sex.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*follows Ms. Enid over to Ms. Maddie's gallery to perv on Ms. Enid perving on Ms. Maddie*
:naughty:

randomly.. pillowy is a really good word.