aaannnnddd ii rannnnn, i raannn soo far awayayayaa

i got blackberry brandy shine.. for sipping and merriment :smile:

Last edited:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When a women says she has lots of curves...does that mean she is Marilyn Monroe/Playboy model curvy or just out of shape/overweight?
Depends on who says it.

Some people say that and they mean overweight, other people have classic or unusual body shapes. Just like some people on here are 5inches and think they are "HUGE". Monroe was about a American female size 12. She was unusual in her body dimensions.

Same thing goes for men, "football player build". Either a ball o' lard or muscle with padding, or could even be bodybuilder muscle. Have to get to know the person using the terminology to determine what they actually mean in saying those things since overuse and exaggeration has resulted in wide distorted meanings.

Dbug

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think curvy means roundings. The other side may be "a brick house". I always tell my GF that I like her curves and I think she is very curvy. But I know some of our friends consider her fat. I don't know. The definition is not clear but that's always the problem with communication ;)

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree it's subjective, but I define curves as literally round/feminine curves. IMO, a woman is sexier curvy than fat, at least it means she has a feminine body than a big blob lol.....

Dbug

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely! Fat Bottomed Girls rock!

I think it's natural to like big assed women. When we're on the beach I often see men staring.

MelbourneGirl

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I use 'curvy' all the time to describe myself. Or 'voluptuous'.

I really, really love girls with meat on their bones. Potatoes and veggies too, please. Yum! Love that expression 'More cushion for the pushin'" !!!

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm rockin' my fat rolls. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Better to appreciate and love them than to hate myself for them. I used to be a twig and I get exponentially more male attention being chubby/thick in comparison to the old skinny days.

Sometimes I see girls with fat rolls wearing really tight pants and midriff shirts (for some reason this happens most often when I'm shopping at Walmart late at night), and they're so comfortable in their bodies and secure in their beauty and sexiness, it just makes me smile.

Dbug

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use 'curvy' all the time to describe myself. Or 'voluptuous'.

I really, really love girls with meat on their bones. Potatoes and veggies too, please. Yum! Love that expression 'More cushion for the pushin'" !!!

LOL. We use that expression when we talk about the weight gain of my GF. It's a huge turn on. We also love to say it when I grab her lovely lady humps. "More cushion for the pushin baby".

Dbug

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
everyone one has their own ideal pf curvacious. i have heard i was curvacious and some mean people say i am a fat ass

Indeed! It often sounds mean. I know my GF mother once asked if there's something wrong that she gained so much weight. I told her she developed some extra roundings. Then she said "no, she got fat". That sounds mean. I prefer to call her "very curvy".