Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I think I could apply... it's 7.5 around but no fake at all whatsoever. I posted the dollar bill test and the toilet paper roll test for you to compare!

It looks great, but the comparisons don't show much for viewers who don't know how big a Canadian five-dollar bill is or how big that particular toilet-paper tube is (and it's dwarfed by your cock anyway).

drgreen2001

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It looks great, but the comparisons don't show much for viewers who don't know how big a Canadian five-dollar bill is or how big that particular toilet-paper tube is (and it's dwarfed by your cock anyway).

It's the same as american money... just a little longer, like 1/6 inch.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's the same as american money... just a little longer, like 1/6 inch.

I've got a couple of twenty-dollar Canadian bills dated 1991 (I guess it's been a long time since I visited Canada), and they are about 1/8 of an inch shorter than US bills. Not that that makes much difference: in the photo of you holding a bill around your dick, the edges of the bill are at least an inch and a half apart. So if the photo is unfaked then your dick must be at least 7½" around.

However, the image of the bill has strange outlines around it and is not in the same degree of focus as the skin right next to it, which indicates that it was inserted into the photo from another source.

80deezel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i agree with calboner.
anyway mine is real and a little over 6 around cant get the toilet roll pass my tip.
check my pics.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I decided to post a pic with the LSPG logo on my dick. I took the pic outside. I'm an exhibitionist at heart who just happens to have a big dick. For the doubters, all media I post is real. I don't understand what the payoff is in posting fake pics, especially if when I'm not trying to hook up with anyone on the net. there is a movie of me cumming at ttp://monstercocktube.com/media/6376/Beercan10/

Yummy :smile:

Well I think I could apply... it's 7.5 around but no fake at all whatsoever. I posted the dollar bill test and the toilet paper roll test for you to compare!

LOL, That's not even close to 7.5"... How many guys here could even wrap their fingers around something 7.5" around??? Even I could reach around this cock - it's 8x6.5" tops...

Besides, it's most likely a fake - the so-called paper roll is at least - or rather I doubt it is a paper roll, more like a roll from an old printer or something. It's something like 3 inches long and less the an inch across. Poor attempt to fake it...

cason

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL I wonder how many others have tried to "toilet roll test" .. Hand up form me here ✌

Let's get something straight about this toilet roll test thing just to ease the worries possibly that some of my countrymen might have had on this.

I've heard a lot about this being a simple test for good thickness. 'A tight fit, and you're ok.' is what I've read quite a few times.

Now then, american guys, correct me if I'm wrong here but aren't your tubes 5.25" in circumference?
The ones we have in the UK are 6.25". All of them!

Someone needs to standardize the toilet paper industry in the interests of male member measurement. I move for a motion...

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd love to ask wristthick10 what time it is and watch as he whipped it out to check. :eek:

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha princess,check mine and tell me if im dreaming with my measurements.

Have no idea - don't know what you claim. However it looks average at best.

Dream on :tongue: I'll dream I'm 6'2 then...

Check the vid I made to prove my size!

9.5 inches-long canadian dick!

Nice vid - however it doesn't prove anything - at least not the size you claim.

Darn it. Why can't there be some nice girthy guys here - instead of all the "dreamers"... I really don't like posting all these negative comments.

80deezel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only measure at 6 girth and your honest is one in a million.I love how you tell it like it is.

D

deleted105034

Tiny P, you need to hook up with Shane Diesel...