the thickest cock

D

deleted105034

Wow, That's something!

I can hardly imagine your neat pussy expanding that much...

Oh, no wait, I'm already imagining it! *hardens*

Ferocio

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude, I would have said yeah two days ago, but yesterday even after all that I have seen in my life...i came face to one eyed face with one that was so huge I was amazed...it makes the one in this video look average....I asked the guy what country he was from because I was curious to see what genetic string made this..he said his parents were cuban..he was an easy 11X9...it was a rare site...and he did not have the body that you think it would be attached to..he was about 5'10 and 165...Truth is you never really know...In any event, he and I are suppose to hang again, I will try to get him to post on here so you all can see wha I am talking about..he is full aware of his unique piece and I think based on how fast he whipped it out for me, he likes to show it off!

Reactions: Heat

newguy01

Experimental Member
Media
LMAO @ all the 8 and 9 inch girth numbers being thrown around.

I challenge anyone to post a picture of an unpumped, non surgically enhanced, unphotoshopped correctly measured girth of 9 inches....or even 8.5 for that matter.

Shane Diesel was mentioned above. He was been measured on video at 7 and 1/4, and again, I seriously doubt all the folks who casually mention girths larger than that.

...I am not saying that they DO NOT exist.....but for all those who have claimed it....post a pic and prove it. The statistics are certainly against anyone with a girth of 7.5 and greater.

D

deleted3272

Mine tops out at 6.5" around, not the biggest here by far but no complaints.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LMAO @ all the 8 and 9 inch girth numbers being thrown around.

I challenge anyone to post a picture of an unpumped, non surgically enhanced, unphotoshopped correctly measured girth of 9 inches....or even 8.5 for that matter.

That's my man - I totally agree!!! Let's see an honest 8.5-9 incher :eek: - not all the Internet Inches.:rolleyes:

I'll even place a bet if necessary. :tongue::wink::biggrin1:

Argonaut 1975

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well mine is 6 inches around, and enough to scare my girlfriend who is a bit on the small size.

Whilst I'm sure most women like a good balance of length and girth, we still have to remember that most women aren't interested in reliving childbirth every time they have sex.

I'm fairly sure than even size queens might balk at taking a 8-9 inch girth every day.

BigsSB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine's a little over 7"s around, and I honestly thought it was small untill I had my cherry popped not too long ago. Since then it's been nothing but an ego boost each time someone sees it. Though, I feel small at 8"x7"s here.

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So far as I know, I have been the only person advancing the opinion that Wrist_Thick10's photos are faked. I believed that they were real for a long time, and whenever the question of who is thickest would come up I used to cite his gallery. But the more I have seen of his photos, the less I believe them -- though if they are fake, he certainly deserves a prize for being the most skillful photo-faker.

I will attach to this post the photo that tipped me off. Wrist_thick10 has removed it from his gallery, probably because he realized that it gives the game away, but luckily I downloaded it as soon as I saw it.

By the way, you may want to look at this earlier thread:

http://www.lpsg.org/99998-thickest-penis-on-lpsggggg.html

How does that photo give the game away?

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How does that photo give the game away?

Since I made that post, I have reconsidered my opinion. Digital photography, even without any alteration of the image, can produce some weird effects. I thought that that photo made it clear that the watch was superimposed on the cock from another photographic source, because the two do not look as though they were photographed together in the way shown in the photo. But I have seen similar effects in digital photos that I have taken myself, with things that I knew were right next to each other looking as if they had been put together by editing. So I would no longer say that that photo must have been faked.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Since I made that post, I have reconsidered my opinion. Digital photography, even without any alteration of the image, can produce some weird effects. I thought that that photo made it clear that the watch was superimposed on the cock from another photographic source, because the two do not look as though they were photographed together in the way shown in the photo. But I have seen similar effects in digital photos that I have taken myself, with things that I knew were right next to each other looking as if they had been put together by editing. So I would no longer say that that photo must have been faked.

I for one ain't impressed by his pics either.

I do like how he is " 8" in circumference " in this post:

http://www.lpsg.org/111844-how-many-guys-actually-thicker-6.html#post1852703

But back here in May 2007 he is "almost 9 inches in circumference"

http://www.lpsg.org/50524-pick-your-girth.html#post832811

I mean c'mon bro...at least keep ya story straight over time. :rolleyes:

Oh well. At least he's getting closer to reality. Baby steps people, baby steps!

(And I don't even wanna hear any crap about how " 8" IS almost 9" !" :rolleyes:)

wiggyx

1st Like
Media
This guy is one of the thickest I've seen here http://www.lpsg.org/members/thicker-guy.html

I'm gonna call chop on that one. I know I don't have a million posts here, but I do have a degree in Industrial and Graphic Design with a solid 15 years in Photoshop experience for both personal and professional purposes.

Here's why I believe it to be fake:

Free Adult Image Hosting Free Image Hosting Adult Image Hosting

The head shows signs of the clone stamp being used in order to widen it. You can see the redundant pixels creating a horizontal line through the center if you look closely.

The shaft is pretty obviously mirrored. I, for one, have never seen a penis that is so symmetrical. I'm not gay, so I haven't seen as many as some folks, but this this would truly be a freak of nature.

the left side of the shaft is the most obviously chopped portion to me. I know what he was trying to do. He attempted to add some of the colors in the label on the bottle in order mimic the reflected light that the bottle and label would cast off. Unfortunately, he failed. The layer in which he applied the blue color that mimics the label is either too opaque and/or he didn't use the proper layer transparency setting in order to preserve the shadows on the edge of the shaft on the layer below. This is what gives the left side of the shaft a washed out look, with little contrast and the look of being lit from all around.

It's also a tiny, low res pic, which helps hide Photoshop imperfections really well.

Take it as you will, but I'd wager a significant amount on it being a re-touched image.

Last edited:

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not the thickest on here, but I'm over 7 inches in girth. Never realized how really rare that is until I joined LPSG. Every woman I've been with has told me it's the thickest they've seen. One never mentioned my size until we were almost finished, then she wouldn't shut up about it, she went on for 15 or 20 minutes. I should throw in some better comparison shots. Check my pics.

Wrist_thick10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I for one ain't impressed by his pics either.

I do like how he is " 8" in circumference " in this post:

http://www.lpsg.org/111844-how-many-guys-actually-thicker-6.html#post1852703

But back here in May 2007 he is "almost 9 inches in circumference"

http://www.lpsg.org/50524-pick-your-girth.html#post832811

I mean c'mon bro...at least keep ya story straight over time. :rolleyes:

Oh well. At least he's getting closer to reality. Baby steps people, baby steps!

(And I don't even wanna hear any crap about how " 8" IS almost 9" !" :rolleyes:)

I don't know about your dick, and I have seen the pictures, but my dick is a different circumference at the base vs. the head or mid shaft. There are pics in the gallery, and heres one of the head measured at 7.5" circumference. Take care buddy.

Attachments

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine is 6" around at middle of the shaft and a bit over 6,5" at the base.

Reactions: Heat