The Thickness Is Rising, Chapter One: Damn! Why my cock gotta be so big?

hugefan

Experimental Member
Media
...and that's when my already-plump cock began swelling obscenely, bulging in my grip as I jacked the thick, heavy inches that stretched from my rock-hard abs to Rebecca's overstuffed lips. I could feel her body trembling as she knelt before me, holding my ass for balance with one hand, while frigging herself with the other. Her fat tits jiggled and her nipples were engorged and leaking as she crammed my apricot-sized cock-head further down her throat. Her eyes were either shining with adoration, or welling with tears from gaggin, but in either case, it was clear that this lean, curvy, gorgeous Columbian nymphomaniac would do anything and everything I asked of her...

hugefan

Experimental Member
Media
"Oh God!" she gurgled as she nursed on the head and about three of the many, many inches slowly hardening in her hands. "Your cock is too big! What the hell am I supposed to do with all this meat?"

I leered down at her and smirked. "Whatever you want, baby. I leave it in your hands."

I doubt that she even noticed the pun. Her eyes were closed -- well, her eyelids were fluttering anyway -- and she was incoherent with desire, pulling her shiny, sweating body close to mine and frigging her clitoris as she rubbed my heavy trunk across her face and neck, and then across her breasts from shoulder to shoulder. I just stood there watching, trying to keep my balance and occasionally brushing the long brown forelocks from her face, letting her play with her new toy as it thickened and hardened and grew massive.

She threw herself against me, still on her knees, wrapping her arms around me and hugging me close, rubbing her torso up and down along the enormous cock trapped between us and gradually pointing upwards as it hardened. I didn't really hear what she was saying to me because, for a moment, I flashed back to the first time I'd shown my dick to anyone else: when my best friend Ramona accidentally turned my normal-sized penis into this freakishly over-large and world-conquering horsecock...

hugefan

Experimental Member
Media
I was going to write about how Ramona had made a habit of leading him around using his penis as a leash their whole childhood and teenage years, but realized the LPSG restriction on minor-age characters and sexual situations prohibits me from posting it.

The same restriction prevents me from sharing some AMAZING real-life adventures from my high-school years as well.

hugefan

Experimental Member
Media
THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!

I was pulled away from my reverie by the sound of something heavy pounding at the kitchen door. Startled, I tensed up and Rebecca suddenly gagged as my fat dick swelled and lurched in her throat, and she fell back coughing. My face flushed with anger, and I whipped around to scream at whoever had interrupted us, but when I saw who it was I smiled instead.

It was my neighbor, Todd Broadcock, waving at us through the glass door. He'd obviously been watching as Rebecca attempted to tame my enormous boner, and he signaled his approval by spanking the glass with his own tremendous prick. Not even fully erect, its heavy mass threatened to shatter the door unless we noticed him. And by we, I mean the stone fox sitting on my floor, trying to compose herself after nearly choking on "Señor Tremendo", as she called my penis.

Rebecca gasped, and I was worried that Todd's presence would ruin this amazing situation and send this amazing honey running home, but he slapped the Pringles can he called a cock against the door a few more times, and then she covered her mouth with one hand and just started laughing. Todd took the cue, slid the door open and came in. Rebecca said nothing, but rose up to grasp my dangling third leg and guide it back into her mouth, never taking her eyes off Todd and the python bouncing between his legs as he approached.

His cock entered the room about 3 seconds before the rest of him, and he looked at me for a cue as to what he should d0. I looked down at Rebecca and, having fluffed my cock to full mast, pulled me down to the ground, positioned herself to straddle me and called over to Todd, "Ven aquí..."

hugefan

Experimental Member
Media
Rebecca knelt down facing me, squeezed my heavy cock between her legs and tried to grip Señor Tremendo like a joystick. I could feel my heartbeat throbbing in my prick as she rubbed it against her labia and slid herself along the shaft. She had kept her eyes fixed on Todd the whole time and shuddered a little as he approached. He'd shed his pants on the way over, but not his USC t-shirt, and he shifted his hips side to side to emphasize the great arc his cock made waving before him. He stepped closer and Rebecca let out a lustful squeak as it slapped against her fat tits. He swung and lightly struck her again and again with it, and she squealed each time staring up at his face while humping me.

She was sliding her wet twat halfway up my pulsing steel rod and then slamming against my balls as she dropped herself down, her vigor increasing as she jerked off what meat her hands could encompass. Todd's cock -- as hard as my own, but too heavy to rise past her chest -- kept flailing near Rebecca's face, seeking and missing her perfect red lips. Then suddenly she darted forward and grabbed the middle of his monster with her teeth. Todd jumped, startled, but didn't cry out in pain. He just eased his pelvis forward and let his eyes drink in the sight of this goddess worshipping his enormous dick.

She pressed it to her lips with her left hand, humming as she slid her lips and tongue back and forth across the lengthy shaft. As she rode up and down on my slick, bloated cock, she finally rose high enough to slip the head between her labia and drop down taking the top four or five inches of my thickness inside her. The part of my cock that was in her felt heavenly, but the rest was painfully ordering me to thrust. I was having a hard time resisting the fierce biological urge, but I knew enough to be careful -- very slow and patient -- with my beast. My cock widens the farther down you go, and she began to feel the big stretch as she slowed her writhing and held position, acclimating herself as she slide down millimeter by millimeter.

She continued to fellate Todd, making the sexiest, most exotic coos and squeals as she used his leaking pre-cum to wet his bone and prepare to give his some of the amazing deep-throat head I had been receiving when he discovered us. This scene was just too hot -- I could barely hold back from blowing a scalding geyser inside her, but I forced myself towards restraint. I knew she'd jump off the second I started to cum, and I wanted to see how much more of my bad boy she could take and how far she'd be able to swallow Todd. In hindsight, that was one of the smartest things I've ever done.