The thing I most remember about the last year

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
One of my friends, back when this whole bin Laden thing started, said that her daughter told her "It's like two guys saying 'My penis is bigger than yours.'" So, are Bush and bin Laden hung like a couple titmice?

bradleeM: Have not heard about Bin Laden..............like everyone else Moslems have the same stats..........generally all are cut and their sizes would fit in a standard bell curve like the rest of us. He is a tall thin person but that is not always an indicator.........in the only young pic I saw of him he had no noticeable bulge (around 21 with tight pants) . W is a different matter............before his inauguration the tv cameras were at the ranch and when they showed him greeting Colin Powell, future Sec of State, he had on levis that were 501 style and had a huge bulge to the right. There were comments at the time on another site referring to it. I noticed it the first time I saw the newsreel and chuckled that wait till my fav site partners see that........sure enough later that nite there were several postings about the new prez's bulge. While in college pics were taken of him dancing nude at a frat party..........supposedly those pics have been destroyed. During the campaign much was said about the bulge of Gore on Rolling Stone , but the edition I saw was a sad bulge. Barely noticeable. But the one on the tv ow W walking could not be mistaken for anything. Without knowing better it is a toss-up......no pun intended.

Brad

mindseye: Ack. Politically, 2002 has felt like the movie Groundhog Day.

These current events already happened, in 2000:

• The results of a Florida election are cast in doubt over problems with the voting machines.
  • A state Supreme Court hears a case that affects the outcome of a federal election.
  • The wife of a 1996 presidential candidate runs for Senate in a state she hadn't lived in for many, many years.
  • An incumbent Democrat Senator is killed in a plane crash between the primary and the general election.

And, of course, this one already happened in 1990:

• With only lukewarm support from the world community, a US president named "George Bush" takes aim at Iraq, an underdeveloped country with a population even smaller than his home state, claiming it to be a threat.