the things we do to amuse ourselves

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by dave2006, Jul 22, 2006.

?

click all of the things you have tried at least once

1. mangina (legs crossed dick & balls pushed back to form a pussy)

59.4%
  2. lasso (twirling your dick like a lasso)

77.4%
  3. combed your pubic hair

60.9%
  4. lit your fart

16.5%
  5. stuffed your pants with a rolled up sock

25.6%
  1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

as much as people assume that when your a teenage guy with your bedroom door close people assume your always jo but check out some of the other things we guys sometimes do.

Mangina- it seems like alot like of guys try a least once to see what it looks like to have a pussy. I tried it but because of my nuts are above average it hurt like hell to pull them back!!

Lasso-I thought I was the only one to know this trick until I caught a friend of mine doing it.Take your thumb and index finger at the base of your penis and twirl it like a lasso.

Combing your pubic hair- I was around 14.At the time I had a huge bush for whatever reason ran a comb through it. Never did it again as I soon realized how painful it can be if you have hairs stuck together by semen from a previous jo episode.

Lit your fart-Friends how told me how cool it was so of course i tried

stuffing your pants- it's funny cause I didn't need to do this but I saw a guy do it in a movie so I tried it out and went to school with a rolled up sock to enhance my bulge.

Check off all of those your tried even if like me the novelty wore off after just one time

2. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

I can honestly say I've never done any of those things... but I will admit to flopping it around a lot, lol. That always amuses me for some dumb reason, especially in front of a mirror :rolleyes:

I watched a friend try to light a fart in school one time though. Lit the ass of his pants on fire instead. He's now protecting this country overseas operating a very expensive death and destruction type of device:tongue:

EDIT: maybe you changed your description, but I guess looking now, I have done the lasso. It has a name apparently, can't wait to tell the folks.

3. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

how come you didnt put:

Have sex with girls

4. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

I went ahead and voted for all of them because I don't feel guilty about lying to poll-tards.

5. Ed69

Gold Member

I voted for mangina and the lasso havn't done them in years.I like to sit and stretch my foreskin with my fingers.I'm in the process of restoring so it helps when I don't have the tention device on.

6. MMURF1

MMURF1 New Member

haha i lit a fart once and it hurt like hellll

7. Hatched69

Hatched69 Member

Albums:
    Mangina - Nope. Hurts too much to pack the twig and giggleberries behind my legs...

Lasso - used to lure the wife to bed...:biggrin1:

Light a fart - BIG flame!! especially after all-you-can-eat chili night!:rolleyes:

Combing pubes - Nah.

8. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

A feeble 2-finger lasso? Any serious LPSG contender should be able to grap it with a fist and still have plenty to twirl.

Not that it's recommended - it you whack anything with it whilst flailing it about, it will hurt like a sonofabitch.

9. dannymawg

Gold Member

A fist lasso might be the definition of Long Penis Support Group, but large is a broader term as I'm finding in the galleries...

Personally, I can get a three finger lasso goin... and lighting farts is like any other situation involving fire - you gotta be careful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_5xpkEO-1M

10. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

I wish I found bathroom humor funnier.

I just don't. :shrug:

Draft saved Draft deleted